Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As Renee pointed out, why is Mike not blaming Maria. I mean the fact there's the possibility of so many guys being the father implies a bit of a problem in the relationship. Also now they're breaking up Rusev and Lana?
    Liked how Ricochet said "I would never... well I would, but..."

Speaking of Black's meandering, the AoP bit looked like a similar idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,048 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I think this maira/mike bollocks is maria saying 'this man would make a better father' type of thing and ramdon guys will just come out. really why the **** do we care

• Registered Users Posts: 60,453 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Cuckold story really is Paul E's Bingo Hall at its worst to be honest as Brother Love would say.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rusev wasn't happy about how he was being used, yet this is what brings him back?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Rusev is back and looks great
    Loughc wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter how good he looks he won’t be pushed for long and will end up doing comedy skits before Christmas.

Comes back, and immediately thrown into a story line of WHO'S' THE DADDY . I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Mike Bennett's expense, (he's and I hate using the word, cause it's a loaded term, made to look like a cuck bitch on worldwide television), but hey paycheck's good I suppose.

I don't even know who suggested the idea to the couple, or if they themselves pitched it, but it's car crash bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Doesn’t matter how good he looks he won’t be pushed for long and will end up doing comedy skits before Christmas.

Yep and If Sheamus is still watching, he should stay on his break for as long as he can, because the break Rusev took, has really paid off, thrown straight back into an utterly stupid storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 23,135 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I thought AoP's promo was great. I don't think it was meandering like Black and his "picK A ffffighT" promos.

Why did it take to so long for WWE to discover subtitles? Could've been handy for Asuka at one point.

love how Kane came out after Rollins got beaten up

the end of raw was pretty freaky

Oh, I'm not saying AoP's promo wasn't good. Just sitting in a dark room talking was similar to Black.
    Of course if they added smoke like the Rascalz it would be entertaining. :)

AoP would come across as more threatening if they weren't losing when not injured

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

well this would certiainly be different if true although think this guy got something wrong other day so usually pinch of salt

https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1174341559992688641?s=20

• Advertisement

Well that's 2 thirds of the 205 Live team. Though Dio is just starting
    But with Raw and Smackdown combined, we have 5 commentators so if keeping 3 person teams on both, they only need 1 more.

Wrestlevotes aren't reliable which is a shame because less of Corey Graves is only a good thing.

Every fùcking show and PPV has his incessant yapping.

Well you should be getting less, if the shows aren't sharing talent.

Though he did say on Raw that he wants to go home in the draft.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sky88 wrote: »
    well this would certiainly be different if true although think this guy got something wrong other day so usually pinch of salt

https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1174341559992688641?s=20

Just a reminder on WrestleVotes.

WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) Tweeted:
    Happy #ClashOfChampions... I’ll have some info throughout the day as it comes to me. But we’ll start w/ this one:

As of yesterday morning in Stamford, the run down for tonight had Roman Reigns vs Erick Rowan in the main event. Don’t know why, but it’s closing. A non title match.

WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) Tweeted:
    Heard from 2 people backstage in Knoxville at RAW that tonight’s show should be the best episode in months. And, at least 1 element of the rundown is being kept secret.

They make big Dave feel relevant and 100% accurate

Shouldn't Roode have a title shot since he pinned Seth in the tag match? Isn't that how it usually works?

https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2019-23-09

Last raw of the season with the new season starting next Monday 30th

Raw has seasons?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Raw has seasons?

Apparently it’s an excuse for them to revamp the stage and announce teams ahead of the Launch of smackdown on fox.

I wonder will wwe break up the OC during the draft??

They have a new song too

Jesus EC3 having a match on Raw but is just cannon fodder for rusev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

How do you think they’ve booked the Fiend/Rollins Feud so far? If Seth somehow overcomes him and pins him at HOTC, Wyatt is done... they have something potentially really unique on their hands and you just know they’re likely to screw it up before we see Rollins v Corbin/braun/ a Returning lashley

The whole thing of guys not being able to fight women is stupid in regard to the 24/7 title. And why weren't the women chasing Truth all this time as well.
    And speaking of pinning Carmella, they certainly didn't pretend Corey and her aren't a thing including Corey saying the relationship was consummated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

TimesArrow wrote: »
    How do you think they’ve booked the Fiend/Rollins Feud so far? If Seth somehow overcomes him and pins him at HOTC, Wyatt is done... they have something potentially really unique on their hands and you just know they’re likely to screw it up before we see Rollins v Corbin/braun/ a Returning lashley

I think so far, they've booked the Fiend/Bray character well, but like i posted many months ago, i always liked Bray Wyatt but when it came to the crunch, they decided against him, hopefully it'll change this time around, in my opinion, he must win the title from Rollins, he can still do what hes doing now, the funhouse, the surprise attacks, and be the champion, hes the best character they've had in a long time, and its no surprise Bray himself supposedly had a lot of input into it, they cant waste it but history suggests they will.

They had a match at a live event recently with seth winning by DQ due to the fiend not releasing the claw. Seth then attacked the fiend but he again got the upper hand putting him in the claw to end the show

Fiend losing by DQ is the only way to go for now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Nah screw that, its probably what will happen, the usual thing of keeping everyone strong, but I’d rather see a dominant title win for a change for the fiend

People are getting the idea of Brock vs the fiend at survivor series the only way that would happen if both won world titles or the fiend somehow decides to go after brock costing him the against Kofi

There hardly going with brand loyalty stuff for Survivor Series as it would be only a month since the return of the brand split ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

TimesArrow wrote: »

They've kind of overegged Rollins' reactions for me. Like the screaming last night for example. Dare I say they're making him look like too much of a dork.

I'd compare it to when Austin took on Ministry Undertaker; while the former was still clearly freaked out by what was going on, he still maintained that air of tough badass.

Still though it's by far the best thing they have going on right now. It will be interesting to see how things go at HITC. I might actually get the Network back to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Had to laugh at Rollins wailing and cowering in fear in the corner when he saw the Fiend.

Makes him look so weak, compare to Minoru Suzuki's reaction laughing back stage when he got attacked by Kishin Liger. I know the Fiend is a fearsome character but that made Rollins look terrible.

They had a match at a live event recently with seth winning by DQ due to the fiend not releasing the claw. Seth then attacked the fiend but he again got the upper hand putting him in the claw to end the show

Can you lose by DQ in Hell in a Cell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Can you lose by DQ in Hell in a Cell?

Technically no, but Strowman v Reigns last year ended as a no contest once Brock returned iirc

A return by the demon for instance could see the same thing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement