Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Here for the comp.

You're playing a blinder Steve, look at you contributing left right and centre.

Necro you tease send the PM now :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    righto. back to business i guess

Haha just about to say the same thing.

I’m off to look at Desmond now, then Steve as a possible teammate to Gertrude.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Bad news, no PM.

Good news, not dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gerty was it just an assumption that the jailkeeper couldn’t keep the same person twice in a row?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gerty was it just an assumption that the jailkeeper couldn’t keep the same person twice in a row?

Yeah. That’s Werewolf Bodyguard 101.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    You're playing a blinder Steve, look at you contributing left right and centre.

Necro you tease send the PM now :D

Your gratitude is noted :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

i won! a vial of truth serum. dont know what happens the player i pick. presume a role reveal on thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Well done Gertie for solving those, don't think I would have got them. Managed to get an entry in on time.

i won! a vial of truth serum. dont know what happens the player i pick. presume a role reveal on thread

That plays right into the evils hands

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Do you have a time limit?

• Advertisement

Village conscious before using please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Do you have a time limit?

6 hours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Use it as you see fit Wendy.

Unless they are on danger of lynch, the village doesn’t need to know who the roled villagers are.

It’s the wolfs and SK that want to know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Unless they are on danger of lynch, the village doesn’t need to know who the roled villagers are.

It’s the wolfs and SK that want to know.

There's minimum 6 roled villagers (I'm ignoring executioner for now as unless they've got more powers than mentioned in OP, they're essentially NRV).

We've got an unknown number of wolves - guessing 3 or 4, plus SK.

We've a slightly higher chance of hitting a roled villager than an evil. What a prize. :rolleyes:

If Riona were here they’d know the odds of it being used on a baddie.

It ain’t 50/50 this time, Riona :p

... unless Wendy is a wolf, in which case she has a 7 in 16 chance of hitting a roled villager or the SK (assuming there are 4 wolves - 7 in 17 chance if there are 3 wolves).

If Riona were here they’d know the odds of it being used on a baddie.

It ain’t 50/50 this time, Riona :p

Here ya go.

If Wendy is village:

31.5% chance of hitting roled village
    5% chance of hitting SK
    15.7% chance of hitting wolf (if 3 wolves)
    21% chance of hitting wolf (if 4 wolves)

If Wendy is wolf (assume 4 wolves):

37.5% chance of hitting a roled villager
    6% chance of hitting SK

If Wendy is SK, she's a 53% chance of hitting RV or wolf.

That's all just stats though and ignores info we (think we) have from interactions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    There's minimum 6 roled villagers (I'm ignoring executioner for now as unless they've got more powers than mentioned in OP, they're essentially NRV).

We've got an unknown number of wolves - guessing 3 or 4, plus SK.

We've a slightly higher chance of hitting a roled villager than an evil. What a prize. :rolleyes:

If they dont have any powers, and are just NRV they should just come out now right?

Or Wendy is a wolf, won the prize but made u what it is and will clear a teammate?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    If they dont have any powers, and are just NRV they should just come out now right?

I don't think so unless they're in danger of lynch - narrows the pool for the other NRVs to hide in.

Or Wendy is a wolf, won the prize but made u what it is and will clear a teammate?

*made up what it is.

You with us Wendy?

Yep. I hadn't got there yet, but there's another option.

Or a completely different wolf could have won it and Wendy could be claiming it for an unknown reason (village cred?) and will use it either to try and find an RV or clear a teammate.

I love when I start to spiral into paranoia.

Ad libbing here.

“Congrats, Wendy, you have won a vial of truth serum. Who do you want to use it on?”

Is that it?

That's why I suggested the village pick someone instead of letting Wendy to it themselves.

Where has Wendy gone?

Where has Wendy gone?

In fairness, if she's good, she won a prize and we immediately started trying to figure out how it could be a bad thing for us and whether or not she could be a wolf and what her answer might mean from either perspective when she does give us the answer....

She's probably off digging out the xanax.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Use it as you see fit Wendy.

What's your reasoning?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yep. I hadn't got there yet, but there's another option.

Or a completely different wolf could have won it and Wendy could be claiming it for an unknown reason (village cred?) and will use it either to try and find an RV or clear a teammate.

I love when I start to spiral into paranoia.

It's a healthy level of paranoia tbf. It's a poor prize to verify IMO, a seer peek would have been better but we've gotta deal with what it brings I suppose. We can strategize the plan for what we do after she uses the power, if she does.

Should we all nominate someone to use it on, at least with consensus from the village it's less ambiguous if someone does do a truth reveal

Advertisement