Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Week 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Those car ads on US TV are funny. Look how much I can pull with my Truck.
    There's three types of American ads: how much stuff can I pull with my truck? How much cheese can I fit on a pizza? How many side effects can I get from a drug?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

There's three types of American ads: how much stuff can I pull with my truck? How much cheese can I fit on a pizza? How many side effects can I get from a drug?
    The drug companies know how to hit their target audience, all the drug ads are for a bad heart, diabetes or a limp d*ck.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Imagine playing as well as Josh Rosen has but every one of your team-mates has been actual trash

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Those Packers throwback jerseys aren't good.

I was just about to say Ravens have done well to go in 20-6 down but Chiefs just got an FG.

• Advertisement

The drug companies know how to hit their target audience, all the drug ads are for a bad heart, diabetes or a limp d*ck.
    Or they're for something so highly specific and medically complex that absolutely nobody in the market for them could possibly not be aware of what drugs are available for it, or qualified to make a decision about which to take. It's surreal, I mean who's browsing around for prescription drugs for their fibromyalgia?

Anyway I had to turn off the chiefs game, every time I see mahomes play I remember the bears moved up in the draft to nab trubisky.

Or they're for something so highly specific and medically complex that absolutely nobody in the market for them could possibly not be aware of what drugs are available for it, or qualified to make a decision about which to take. It's surreal, I mean who's browsing around for prescription drugs for their fibromyalgia?

Anyway I had to turn off the chiefs game, every time I see mahomes play I remember the bears moved up in the draft to nab trubisky.

Off the Trubisky train RDS ?

The Eagles are playing the Packers Thursday night. Hahaha oh that may not be nice to watch.

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Off the Trubisky train RDS ?
    Not necessarily giving up on him as such, but the best case scenario at this stage is that he ends up being competent and adequate. He will not be a mahomes or probably even a Watson. I'd settle for a Dak, easily. That said I think that he seems to play at his best when they go no huddle, so I've a feeling a lot of his bad play is to do with over thinking and lack of self confidence. He does well when he is improvising, and I think they need to scheme him to get out of the pocket throwing on the run, rather than trying to make him into a pocket passer, which he's really not going to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Ravens deciding to run, run and run some more and it worked for a TD drive

Still down 10 points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

2 Chiefs holding penalties
    1 Ravens holding penalty

All on the same play and the result is replay the down

Surely you should penalize the team with more penalties?

Not the officials fault as they just apply the rule

What a way to concede your first TD of the season #patriots

Tony Jefferson PI was a killer. Game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

What a way to concede your first TD of the season #patriots

Only 5 more muffed punts and we're right back in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

That’s exactly how that ravens play was drawn up!

Poor stuff from the Eagles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Jesus that play by the Ravens, throwing up a prayer and it was answered.

Have to catch that ball Goedart.

Brady made that INT happen with his mind
    "How dare you take me out of the game!"

TD Eagles. 3 point game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Pats were favored by 23 this week in Vegas.... How mad would you be right now if you took that.

Their D looks so great, it honestly feels like the only way to score on them at the moment.

Just not working for the Eagles today. Take away the injuries which don't help obviously but the offense isn't good enough.

How good would this Colts team be with a healthy (and not retired) Luck.

Happy for them, would like to see them in the playoffs with Brisett

Criminey.... What the hell are the Lions doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

The Lions are Chargering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

How good would this Colts team be with a healthy (and not retired) Luck.

Happy for them, would like to see them in the playoffs with Brisett

Don't underestimate Jacoby Brissett.

Luck was a stats machine but I never rated him as a lacking a better term a stone cold game killer...Jacoby Brissett while he may not have the natural talent Luck has, he knows how to win football games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

What a stand and turn around for eagles

Luck never had anywhere close to as talented a team around him. I'll have to see a bit more of Brisett, he may be a baller, but Luck was capable of carrying a team o his shoulders. The Colts completely wasted what could have been a generational talent. It's sad for NFL fans that we lose a QB like that.

What an interesting and smart onside kick attempt by Tucker

• Advertisement

Luck never had anywhere close to as talented a team around him. I'll have to see a bit more of Brisett, he may be a baller, but Luck was capable of carrying a team o his shoulders. The Colts completely wasted what could have been a generational talent. It's sad for NFL fans that we lose a QB like that.

Baller is a better term to describe what i was trying to say!

Advertisement