Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living with Lucy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think she said her son was 26 and wanted out of the spotlight but she came across as cold when talking about him, not maternal imho, so can kinda understand the ice queen comment, Sile seems more fun and outgoing, her mam sounded fun on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 30,264 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Lucy is really end up going from end of the World to another this week!

John is a real mammy's boy and nana's boy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I posted on John is a bit of a wannker

Nadine Coyle tonight, did not give much away

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

My Sky box recorded this as Series six Episode six.
    It says next weeks episode is Series seven Episode seven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

She gave nothing away her memory doesn't go back further than 12 months.
    Everything looked staged, hiring of the big tourbus but then stayed in a country house. It was like the 2 days couldn't go quick enough.

It's not really the same when Lucy isn't really living in their normal environment.

I know Lucy does a good job but does she have to love everyone and say how friendly and warm they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

She started out as a liar and it doesnt look like much has changed. It was ridiculous when she said she couldnt remember whose idea to shut down Girls Aloud was. I didnt like the way she spoke about her former bandmates either. She came across as a bit big headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭FionnB

My Sky box recorded this as Series six Episode six.
    It says next weeks episode is Series seven Episode seven.

I think this series was split in two with the first few episodes shown a few months ago. I'm pretty sure the Nadine show was recorded in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Is it Deirdre O Kane next week. will watch though I am not a fan! I hear Lucy is aiming for a career in the UK

• Advertisement

banoffe2 wrote: »
    Is it Deirdre O Kane next week. will watch though I am not a fan! I hear Lucy is aiming for a career in the UK

Barry Keoghan in America next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

The Nadine episode was very boring, no insight whatsoever into her, just a series of staged chats

She started out as a liar and it doesnt look like much has changed. It was ridiculous when she said she couldnt remember whose idea to shut down Girls Aloud was. I didnt like the way she spoke about her former bandmates either. She came across as a bit big headed.

Nadine was the better singer of Girls Aloud, bet she is jealous of Cheryl if only she had beat a toilet attendant and was friendly with Simon Cowell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Nadine was the better singer of Girls Aloud, bet she is jealous of Cheryl if only she had beat a toilet attendant and was friendly with Simon Cowell :P

It must have been hard for her alright. Watching Cheryl become the nations sweetheart with a successful career. Meanwhile Nadine who in fairness has a much better voice fades away. I think she shot herself in the foot with the album she released after GA finished. I think she did some deal with Tesco and it only went on sale there? Iv never heard it so I don't know if it's any good.

It must have been hard for her alright. Watching Cheryl become the nations sweetheart with a successful career. Meanwhile Nadine who in fairness has a much better voice fades away. I think she shot herself in the foot with the album she released after GA finished. I think she did some deal with Tesco and it only went on sale there? Iv never heard it so I don't know if it's any good.

I saw it for sale cheap in Tesco and Dealz but still did not buy it :D

Not really looking forward to tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

This guy very well may be the next de niro but i just dont get it. I find him so unlikeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Hate this guy. He tries too hard to show off

Barry Keoghan is a good actor but he seems a bit unstable, not well to me, I know he had a tough life

• Registered Users Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mother of jaysus...

Three grown adults acting like bleedin 6 year olds..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Why does he talk normal then change to a scummy Dublin accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I think he is a good actor but his accents can be a tad dodgy...he was very good in killing of a sacred deer...despite a kind of odd accent.

In this show his accent is all over the place as well....
    The calls are about the marvel film I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

its a great trial of him to get this far and continued success to him, but he appears to be very immature, doubt he'd survive there without the girlfriend

Dunkirk he did nothing...

Can’t judge him on that. Very good in sacred deer...

He thinks he’s the next Brando, god love em..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Is he from a very rough background or just his mother had problems?As in was he raised normal by other family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,238 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

What on earth has this lad taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

He’s a good actor but not terribly likeable imo. Himself and the girlfriend seem quite immature and skittish. She’s getting a nice holiday out of it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

His persona is a bit all over the place like Conor McGregor...
    The girlfriend seems sweet hopefully she keeps him on the straight and narrow.

• Advertisement

Quit the BS...

Staged....random people paid to pretend they recognized him..

Advertisement