Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

1686970717274»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This is the team I've used in the last weekend or two.

gRAMtGR.png

But two things....

1. It leaves out a tonne of amazing players I can't fit in. Prime Ronaldinho and Best, special versions of Bale, Auba, Ibra....

2. It's got a few cards I got super late into the game, and only used for one or two weekends.

Overall, this is probably the squad I used mostly over the whole game.

1QDouVZ.png

I'll really, really miss Gullet and Ronaldo from that.

Alonso was easily the best SBC I did all year. Just incredible player who progressed in rating every time I thought about replacing him.

Valencia and Cech might not have been the "best" but were super solid players and often fought off challangers when I tried replacing them. Butra and Petit too.

And the two CBs were just so reliable.

The wingers didn't impress, massively; I won't bother doing either next year if they are SBC'd again. I know that's a flaw with my game play though. I'd say if I was a skiller, I'd enjoy them more.

I'll post a final rating score next week when i finish properly. I'm still playing drafts at the moment, since I have 700k to burn and its fun to try weird combos and special cards. It's about 850 - 80 - 880 currently though.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I'm in two minds about getting 20 but not because of problems I had with 19 just because of the sheer time it takes up. Have a load of great single player games yet to play and my explanation to myself was always ah fifa is just a quick pickup and play ,but it's really not ,especially FUT.
    With work and kids free time is limited so I think I might cut the cord, for a years trial anyway see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

unknown.png?width=779&height=439
    Vieira and Aouar should be swapped to get VVD to 8 chem.

Finished out the year with 937-49-390. 41 of those losses have came in draft, probably 39 to cheaters.
    not sure if its better or worse than my team last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm in two minds about getting 20 but not because of problems I had with 19 just because of the sheer time it takes up. Have a load of great single player games yet to play and my explanation to myself was always ah fifa is just a quick pickup and play ,but it's really not ,especially FUT.
    With work and kids free time is limited so I think I might cut the cord, for a years trial anyway see how it goes.

found it hard as first too mate.
    First I dumped my consoles but it just meant more gaming on my PC.
    So I took the drastic step of selling my gaming PC and completely ending my gaming at night time.
    So now I'm focussing on getting fit and playing guitar.
    I loved Pubg and I still get to play a few games on my mobile so its not all bad.

Had meant to get a few final games in with my icons and never did. :(

Final record: 858 - 58 - 895

(so many 8s and 5s there, lol)

About to blast 770k on a pack suicide run now. Really depress myself.

100k, three 83s and bugger all else. Gonna stop now cause I’m just convincing myself not to buy packs on Fifa 20 :P

Thanks Fifa 19. Overall, had a very fun year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Happy to have gotten a full elite liverpool team

Wont bother with fifa 20, it just takes up so much of my free time that it's not enjoyable as it should be! The only thing drawing me back are the new liverpool icons but being realistic I'd never get to play with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I have 1.2milliion to burn, but unless they release some promo packs, not gonna torture meself with 7.5k packs ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Happy to have gotten a full elite liverpool team

Wont bother with fifa 20, it just takes up so much of my free time that it's not enjoyable as it should be! The only thing drawing me back are the new liverpool icons but being realistic I'd never get to play with them

Same as me! Sold TOTS Mbappe a couple weeks back and built a Liverpool team. IF Matip instead of Gomez tho as I didn’t get him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Same as me! Sold TOTS Mbappe a couple weeks back and built a Liverpool team. IF Matip instead of Gomez tho as I didn’t get him

I had IF Fabinho there and UCL Hendo but then they rereleased the FFS Gomez SBC and the futswap Fabinho so was delighted with then

Barely played a few games with them though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I had IF Fabinho there and UCL Hendo but then they rereleased the FFS Gomez SBC and the futswap Fabinho so was delighted with then

Barely played a few games with them though

Same. Played maybe two games with futswap Fabinho and quit FIFA 19. Used his regular gold card for over 300 games though. Loyal servant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Same. Played maybe two games with futswap Fabinho and quit FIFA 19. Used his regular gold card for over 300 games though. Loyal servant!

Unbelievable player for my club too will probably get him again this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyway still playing Fifa '19 pack an icon in their weekly squad battles rewards this morning? Easy knowing the game is soon top be dead when EA are dishing these out. Got 91 Laudrup, hoping to sell him before everyone stops playing for the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Arciphel wrote:
    Anyway still playing Fifa '19 pack an icon in their weekly squad battles rewards this morning? Easy knowing the game is soon top be dead when EA are dishing these out. Got 91 Laudrup, hoping to sell him before everyone stops playing for the year.

What's the point? The game has been dead since June. It's almost impossible to get a game in division 1. Why were you still playing squad battles in September you mad bastard :O

What's he worth? Surely not a lot given he's sbc fodder.

RossieMan wrote: »
    What's the point? The game has been dead since June. It's almost impossible to get a game in division 1. Why were you still playing squad battles in September you mad bastard :O

What's he worth? Surely not a lot given he's sbc fodder.

Trust me I'm not in division 1 :pac::pac::pac:

Think he is worth about 390k...

(edit) sold him for 370k, used the money I had lying around and sold MOTM 91 rated Mane and bought TOTY 96 rated Mane, happy out...

• Advertisement

Getting real lonely in here lads.... might have to buy Fifa 20 just to post on the thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Arciphel wrote: »
    Getting real lonely in here lads.... might have to buy Fifa 20 just to post on the thread :pac:

Go for it bud we could do with a few extra posters :pac:

Advertisement