Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW4 Transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Went Kane and Martial to KDB and Haller

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

gandalfio wrote: »
    Would Gundogan be who he's rotated with? Cant see anyone other than Solva and De Bruyne playing either side of Rodri or Fernandinho

He was rotated gw2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kean iwobi and Delph starting for Everton tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Did Andone to Pukki and Robertson to Mings at the weekend.

7 mill defender who's not keeping clean sheets or getting attacking returns just not worth it anymore. Use the money to beef up my midfield and attack instead. Maybe get robbo in down the line when Allison is back

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Any word on Mount and Martial's fitness? Both yellow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

gone mad. swapped kane for Abraham with pukki his strike partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,993 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

gone mad. swapped kane for Abraham with pukki his strike partner.

Got rid of Kane too, I wish I had watched more of spurs before bringing him in...went for Wesley myself, villa create plenty and I can use the extra money to strengthen up my defense and 3rd striker

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Have major Kun fear for the weekend, but getting him in for Kane is not as easy a move as I'd hoped.

This is the best option I've found, and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it:

- Zouma to a 4.0 (e.g. Rico)
    - Lundstrum promoted to starter in place of Zouma (Rico taking up bench spot)

I might even do it for a few weeks until Spurs show a bit more of their old selves.

Edit - Could also fund it by doing Rashford to Pukki...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

looking for someone to replace martial. anyone know what the deal is with phlipe anderson for west ham? had him last year and he got me some nice returns but it looks like he isn't nailed on this year? or was he injured? or whats the craic with him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

darego wrote: »
    looking for someone to replace martial. anyone know what the deal is with phlipe anderson for west ham? had him last year and he got me some nice returns but it looks like he isn't nailed on this year? or was he injured? or whats the craic with him

I'll pull out an article I read on him... I instantly got him in after reading, it's well thought out and detailed!

https://old.reddit.com/r/FantasyPL/comments/cx3jm8/this_is_why_i_confidently_brought_in_felipe/

I probably shouldn't be sharing this but I'm feeling generous today.

Just an fyi lads, when linking info from other sites, quote the first line or two + link, not the whole article.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Want to change my back line. Likely get rid of Mee or Montoya or both. Even if it means taking a hit. Any suggestions on who to bring in with 1 x FT and .4 in the bank.

VVD Coleman Mee Montoya Lacaselles

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

GBX wrote: »
    Want to change my back line. Likely get rid of Mee or Montoya or both. Even if it means taking a hit. Any suggestions on who to bring in with 1 x FT and .4 in the bank.

Mings for Montoya? Keep Mee as he has great fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

GBX wrote: »

Don't think that's a bad defence and definitely wouldn't take a hit. Coleman and Lascelles have okay fixtures. Why not bank and then reassess after the IB?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Grateful for some advise.

Trying to ship Kane out for Kun but I need to source 1m.

For minimum hits I can either do:

McGuin to Luis
    TAA to Zinchenko

Thoughts? Other options are to take a minus eight and shift around the cheaper defenders.

Martial injury is annoying. If I get rid, doubt I'll get him back in, he's too injury prone. Replacing him with Lanzini just seems like adding another injury prone player, despite his potential. Mount seems like the best long term option.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭spindex

Opinions please,
    Kane and Ceballos to Douglas Luiz and Aguero.

It would mean I have a Man City attack of De Bruyne,Sterling and Aguero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I’m starting a strategy of getting in the main striker for the team that’s playing Norwich each week, this week Rashford out Haller in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

David or Bernardo?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,239 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

David or Bernardo?

Bernardo all day

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Bearing in mind that I will WC tomorrow night, would anyone do Cathcart (about to drop and who will start for me) to Zinchenko for a -4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

David or Bernardo?

Neither
    But if it is Bernardo wait till morning and you might get him .1 cheaper than now

I do not think I have ever taken as much pleasure in hitting the confirm transfer button
    Be a long time before they see the inside dressing rooms of GettinSiggyWithIt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Probably another hit to get Kane and Greenwood out for Pukki and Haller.

I sincerely regret not noticing how sh1t Spurs have been

Ok so I've done Kane to Pukki and now not sure whether to proceed with the hit (also took a hit last week)

Dendoncker being flagged has me leaning that way now I think as my bench is pretty threadbare without him.

So basically, is it worth taking a hit to get Haller in for Greenwood (likely zero points) and then benching Cathcart (maximum 2 points)?? Or should I bank the hit and pray for Cathcart to smash through his 2 point ceiling??

Not planning on wildcarding till GW8/9

Haller and Mount in for Barnes and martial. Can't drop kane looking at his fixtures but he's on thin ice.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Haller and Mount in for Barnes and martial. Can't drop kane looking at his fixtures but he's on thin ice.

Did you look at him play the last 180 minutes ?
    It will be a LOOoOoOOOOOOOONNNGgggggg time before I let him ruin my weekend again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Bus Wanker

km79 wrote: »
    It will be a LOOoOoOOOOOOOONNNGgggggg time before I let him ruin my weekend again

Amen to that.

Did Martial to Lanzini in the end. Gut feeling plus prefer his next few fixtures to Mount's. Now please don't get injured.

km79 wrote: »

Unfortunately I did but August is over tomorrow and he'll score 3 on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Unfortunately I did but August is over tomorrow and he'll score 3 on Sunday

But he scored 2 in August - so that "curse" was broken,

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    But he scored 2 in August - so that "curse" was broken,

And I didnt see a minute of that game but seen all of the other 2
    For the first time in August last season I didnt own him

I AM THE CURSE