Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    So he agrees with your theory?

Again, you don't know what freefall means.
    You can't even tell the difference between speed velocity and acceleration.

I even done the math for you here and arrived at the correct answer both times.

For new World seven tower and older tower.

How did i get the right answer for freefall two times, if i did understand the Kinematic equation? Use your head for once.

The newer tower is differeent height- so explain how i waffled it and magically got the correct answer. Your theory people are measuring a ball thrown off the brand new world tower 7 tower roof online!

I proved you wrong about speed and acceleration, also i did the equation again there and showed speed can be used even a Physic teacher online used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Note the never-ending deflection

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I even done the math for you here and arrived at the correct answer both times.

For new World seven tower and older tower.

How did i get the right answer for freefall two times, if i did understand the Kinematic equation? Use your head for once.
    Because you googled it.
    You then embarrassed yourself by trying to use more terms you didn't understand.
    I proved you wrong about speed and acceleration, also i did the equation again there
    No, you did no such thing.
    I asked you to define the terms. You can't do this as you don't understand what they actually mean or what the difference is between them.

If this is not the case, define them now.
    The definitions are very simple to state.
    and showed speed can be used even a Physic teacher online used it.
    Lol.
    Again.
    Physics.
    With an S.
    There's no such thing as "physic".

Because you googled it.
    You then embarrassed yourself by trying to use more terms you didn't understand.

No, you did no such thing.
    I asked you to define the terms. You can't do this as you don't understand what they actually mean or what the difference is between the,

If this is not the case, define them now.
    The definitions are very simple to state.

Lol.
    Again.
    Physics.
    With an S.
    There's no such thing as "physic".

Googled ok where?
    Find me the website where there is people measuring a ball thrown off the roof of the newly build world trade 7 tower?
    I will wait.

Googled ok where?
    Find me website where there is people measuring a ball thrown off the roof of the newly build world trade 7 tower?
    I will wait.

"Prove physics to me, I'll never accept it, therefore conspiracy"

See how you constantly play this..

• Advertisement

Googled ok where?
    Find me website where there is peopl emeasuring a ball thrown off the roof of the newly building world trade tower?
    I will wait.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ball+dropping+equation&oq=ball+dropping+e&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.6361j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    Imma assume it's this one cause of the bright fonts:
    http://www.softschools.com/formulas/physics/free_fall_formulas/65/

Ok. Let's pretend you can do equations.

Define speed, velocity and acceleration and explain the difference between them.
    4th time asking without a response.

Why would I provide a website where "peopl emeasuring a ball thrown off the roof of the newly building world trade tower"?

Ok. You can do equations.

Define speed, velocity and acceleration and explain the difference between them.

What should i, you said i did understand freefall. There you now admitting i can do a freefall equation-you not think you acting foolish now?

Lets get back on topic and stop derailing threads.

Lets get back on topic and stop derailing threads.

You are on topic. This whole thread is literally your thread, about you, and your understanding of 911.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ball+dropping+equation&oq=ball+dropping+e&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.6361j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    Imma assume it's this one cause of the bright fonts:
    http://www.softschools.com/formulas/physics/free_fall_formulas/65/

Ok. Let's pretend you can do equations.

Why would I provide a website where "peopl emeasuring a ball thrown off the roof of the newly building world trade tower"?

link you provided contain little information, try again. You can't solve freefall by that.

Provide the website please.

What should i, you said i did understand freefall. There you now admitting i can do a freefall equation-you not think you acting foolish now?
    Lol.
    You should do it because it's very clear that you actually can't do it.
    You don't know what the difference is.

• Advertisement

link you provided contain little information, try again. You can't solve freefall by that.

Provide the website please.
    Lol, that's the equation you used.:rolleyes:
    It's the equation used for falling bodies.

Also "solve freefall" makes no sense. That's not the correct terms again.

Lol.
    You should do it because it's very clear that you actually can't do it.
    You don't know what the difference is.

You are a mess.
    You just claimed i could do the equation.
    You admitted i got right.
    You not realise every freefall Kinematic equation is different? Buildings have different heights, that need to be measured?

You not realise every freefall Kinematic equation is different?
    Ok.
    How is every freefall kinematic equation different?
    What changes?

And you still have not defined speed, velocity and acceleration. You can't do it.

Ok.
    How is every freefall kinematic equation different?
    What changes?

And you still have not defined speed, velocity and acceleration. You can't do it.

Just told you.

I done freefall for two different buildings, WTC7 and newer tower build. They are different heights, so that changes your result.

Just told you.

I done freefall for two different buildings, WTC7 and newer tower build. They are different heights, so that changes your result.
    Lol.
    That doesn't "change the equation". It changes the values in the equation.
    The equation remains the same.
    Also "done freefall" is not a correct or coherent sentence.

Again, you are showing that you don't understand what you are talking about.
    You don't know how to use the equation at all.
    You don't know the difference between speed and velocity and acceleration.

Lol.
    That doesn't "change the equation". It changes the values in the equation.
    The equation remains the same.
    Also "done freefall" is not a correct or coherent sentence.

Again, you are showing that you don't understand what you are talking about.
    You don't know how to use the equation at all.
    You don't know the difference between speed and velocity and acceleration.

Look Kingmob this is boring.
    You asked me to measure the freefall speed of a ball when thrown off the roof at the WTC7 tower.
    I done it for both towers in front of you. Answer was correct both times.
    You just derailing this thread and not addressing the topic.
    Until then, know more replies.

You asked me to measure the freefall speed of a ball when thrown off the roof at the WTC7 tower.
    Deflection.
    The topic now is the FACT you don't know what the difference is between speed, velocity and acceleration.
    That, as well as you many previous statements show how non-existent your knowledge and education in physics are.

You simply do not understand the topics you are speaking about.
    This is now proven beyond all doubt.

You cannot even spell physics correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I’m dizzy now.

For funsies: what were you trying to prove with your calculations again exactly? Show your math.

Overheal wrote: »
    I’m dizzy now.

For funsies: what were you trying to prove with your calculations again exactly? Show your math.

I asked him to do the calculations myself first.
    It was to demonstrate how long the building would take to collapse if it fell due to freefall acceleration alone. I asked him first provide the time so I could show that the actual collapse was much longer.

However, once I first asked him, he then started to dodge and deflect as per normal and even started to say that such a calculation wasn't possible before giving an incorrect answer "off the top of his head".
    That was when I started to suspect he didn't know thing one about physics or basic math. I pushed the issue.
    He then finally googled how to do it, gave another wrong answer, then a correct one, but then also used very incorrect language regarding the math and the physics. (ie. speed and acceleration are the same. That you don't need to add "squared" to m/s^2 etc.) He is also trying to pretend he used the wrong figure for the tower's height on purpose.

He now is trying to pretend that by getting one answer write, all that other stuff didn't happen and that he somehow doesn't have to show he knows the difference between speed, velocity and acceleration.

So my original point was to get around to asking why the collapse took a lot longer that it would for something freefalling from the top of the building.
    But this would have also been dodged.

I asked him to do the calculations myself first.
    It was to demonstrate how long the building would take to collapse if it fell due to freefall acceleration alone. I asked him first provide the time so I could show that the actual collapse was much longer.

However, once I first asked him, he then started to dodge and deflect as per normal and even started to say that such a calculation wasn't possible before giving an incorrect answer "off the top of his head".
    That was when I started to suspect he didn't know thing one about physics or basic math. I pushed the issue.
    He then finally googled how to do it, gave another wrong answer, then a correct one, but then also used very incorrect language regarding the math and the physics. (ie. speed and acceleration are the same. That you don't need to add "squared" to m/s^2 etc.) He is also trying to pretend he used the wrong figure for the tower's height on purpose.

He now is trying to pretend that by getting one answer write, all that other stuff didn't happen and that he somehow doesn't have to show he knows the difference between speed, velocity and acceleration.

So my original point was to get around to asking why the collapse took a lot longer that it would for something freefalling from the top of the building.
    But this would have also been dodged.

Lies.
    I got one answer wrong, off the top of my head.
    I did a calculation on paper, for WTC7 and the New WTC7 tower- both answers were correct. He complained about the language, so what the calculation was correct. How did i do the calculation wrong- if the two answers are correct? He does not explain that, he thinks i googled it!

Kingmob expects everything to follow his rules.
    Shows how insane he is, thinking there people doing freefall calculations online for this!

Provide a summary of Mike West collapse theory, please
    You said my interpretation of it not accurate and i was known liar.
    I wait.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    I’m dizzy now.

Was not trying to prove anything.
    This was Kingmob derailing the thread.
    Demanding I do a freefall calculation for a ball thrown from the roof, of building seven.
    Totally off topic of course- typical Kingmob posting.

Lies.
    Provide a summary of Mike West collapse theory, please
    That's another thread cheerful and I've already responded to that point in full.

Here the current topic is the fact you don't understand basic physics.
    You claimed you do understand physics, yet you are unable to define speed, velocity and acceleration. Thus that is another demonstrable lie.
    I wait.
    Why do you say it like that.
    Do you mean "I'll wait" ?

That's another thread cheerful and I've already responded to that point in full.

Here the current topic is the fact you don't understand basic physics.
    You claimed you do understand physics, yet you are unable to define speed, velocity and acceleration. Thus that is another demonstrable lie.

Why do you say it like that.
    Do you mean "I'll wait" ?

I understand it perfecly.If someone can do the calculation, you understand freefall, but you too slow to realise that.

define speed, velocity and acceleration for what reason? What's have to do with this topic.

Current topic is the failure at column 79, you off topic again. Read the charter i posted yesterday.

define speed, velocity and acceleration for what reason? What go to do with this topic.
    To show you actually have the understanding of basic physics you say you do.

But you can't define them because you don't know the definitions.
    Because you don't know the very first thing about physics.

The definition is easy and trivial to do.
    Anyone who did science in secondary school learns it in chapter one of the text book.

Providing it would shut down my point instantly.
    If you did know it, you would be rubbing it in my face and gloating about it.

But instead you deflect and dodge. The reason why is obvious and more you do deflect and dodge the more my point is proven.
    You don't understand the most basic thing in physics.

?

I don't understand why you are asking me to provide Mike West's version of events.
    I don't know his version of events. I never claimed I did.

You are a liar. This has been shown many time in many ways. Hence why I don't believe that you are accurately reporting what Mike West says,

This is not good response. Your belief is irrelevant. You must provide a counter argument and show where i lied.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I don't understand why you are asking me to provide Mike West's version of events.

You are a liar. This has been shown many time in many ways. Hence why I don't believe that you are accurately reporting what Mike West says,

This is not good reponse. Your believe is irrelevant. You have to provide a counter argument and show where i lied.

1. That's a different thread.
    2. You never provided an argument regarding Mick West in the first place for anyone to be able to offer a counter argument.

This is not good response. Your belief is irrelevant. You must provide a counter argument and show where i lied.
    Yup. That's my response from another thread.

Yup. That's my response from another thread.

I revealed what Mike said in a forum post and I even gave the timestamp to listen to him.

You then said i am a liar and i don't believe you

So it up to you know. I lied about what exactly and provide some evidence.

So it up to you know. I lied about what exactly and provide some evidence.
    You claim to understand physics.
    This is demonstrably a lie as you are unable to define speed, velocity and acceleration.

• Advertisement

You claim to understand physics.
    This is demonstrably a lie as you are unable to define speed, velocity and acceleration.

Proved my point again.

Just here to troll and go off topic. Will never ever give a straight answer and its very sad.

Advertisement