Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Bit under the weather, slightly self inflicted

Afternoon, I'm afraid not CC

Ah well. Was worth a try mick.

How's the head? I've got a beer in hand so posts may make less sense as the day goes on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why question Mick and not others? Specifically me? Sad face
    giphy.gif

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Ah well. Was worth a try mick.

How's the head? I've got a beer in hand so posts may make less sense as the day goes on.

Or perhaps more sense!

Actually I remember back in my heyday there were definitely some things I was better at when drunk. I remember when I was in University stumbling into the Student Union already blotto and signing up for an winning an EA sports tournament - games included Fifa Street & Knockout Kings among others. Don't think I could have won it sober :pac:

Necro wrote: »
    Ha, non-anon, anon - tis all the same to me :pac:

Everyone knows me after about 3 hrs irregardless
    :P

True!

Quickbeam usually knows me after 3 posts :pac:

Speaking of QB, I'm still catching up here and I'm at around 1:30pm, but I'm not mad about her 'I'm not looking at my game PM until 2pm' statements so far. I know that could be an interesting/fun element for the person doing it, but I'm trying to think of the benefits of that to the wider village.

Or perhaps more sense!

Actually I remember back in my heyday there were definitely some things I was better at when drunk. I remember when I was in University stumbling into the Student Union already blotto and signing up for an winning an EA sports tournament - games included Fifa Street & Knockout Kings among others. Don't think I could have won it sober :pac:

I'm better at computer games while drunk (forza, fable and skyrim mostly), but I don't think that applies to werewolf. Pretty sure if someone gave me a gun I'd blast all the roled players by accident. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm better at computer games while drunk (forza, fable and skyrim mostly), but I don't think that applies to werewolf. Pretty sure if someone gave me a gun I'd blast all the roled players by accident. :rolleyes:

Actually I think that happened last game with poor BG Alfred. Still though sounds like fun, shooting up a game of WW while drunk and just being like
    funny-gif-game-of-thrones-sansa-petyr.gif

That said, maybe given the theme there may be no guns in this game. Might see people poisoned instead
    source.gif

or death by Dragon
    source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

9 PAGES!!!!!

Jesus Christ.

I'm out for most of the day, birthday shopping and eating ridiculous amounts of food.

I haven't even read the op. Will try catch up later, if not it will be tomorrow morning before I can get involved properly.

Omg!

If I die or get to kill someone, I NEED it to be death by dragon.

Omg!

If I die or get to kill someone, I NEED it to be death by dragon.

alright Varys
    giphy.gif

alright Varys
    giphy.gif

I've not watched the show and hadn't read the books in years so had to go goole this. :o

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

#courtjester

Clarabel wrote: »
    Sorry for note reading the OP.

In think it's quite clear.

Kill the night rider

Conversions are munches of NRV
    5 houses will remain at the end.

I suspect power prizes will also convert NRV to various houses.

gqyyA7b.png

Also, as someone who wasted a large part of their life reading the books, this seems appropriate for my second meme:

giphy.gif

#courtjester

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    without wanting to go too meta, it avoids the chance of the game ending outright on day one.

Imagine if the NK dies without ever getting a convert? Would be a disaster.

Pure guess work, but I'd rather presume that the NK got to choose a partner quickly.

I'd agree that conversions would stop if the alpha dies. I'd also lean more towards the wrights dying if the NK does too. Mainly because IF it's only one conversion a day (big IF), you're only talking a small, small number of additional deaths. And the chance of actually hitting the NK is currently 1/23.

Unfortunately, a lot of this can't be actually tested.....

Can you explain your work here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Is the meme comp still running? Just home from work going to post a couple then have a read back :)

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Is the meme comp still running? Just home from work going to post a couple then have a read back :)

Yep!

Til 9pm I think.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    Can you explain your work here.

23 players, 1 NK?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

23 players, 1 NK?

Is it not 21 or are my maths off

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote: »
    9 PAGES!!!!!

Jesus Christ.

I'm out for most of the day, birthday shopping and eating ridiculous amounts of food.

I haven't even read the op. Will try catch up later, if not it will be tomorrow morning before I can get involved properly.

It's really not that bad :cool:

A lot of the posts are gifs or memes tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

21 players

12 named character

Mystery number of unknowns

1 Night King

Only highlights today have been Meme game And QB soft claiming Brianne of Tarth

• Advertisement

23 players, 1 NK?
    where are you getting 23 players and NK, so 24 players in total.

The roster is in post 2

1. Beakerjoe
    2. BH
    3. Choc Chip
    4. Clarabel
    5. Dandy
    6. Drumpot
    7. Ectoplasm
    8. Fixxxer
    9. GNR
    10. Guffy
    11. Ezra Vast Roundworm
    12. LadySkunk
    13. Lord TSC
    14. Micksjaguar
    15. Necro
    16. QB
    17. sKeith
    18. Stu Redman
    19. Ted_YNWA
    20. Tritium
    21. Tusk
    so, 1 in 20, or 5%

fixxxer wrote: »
    21 players

12 named character

1 Night King

Softing :pac:

More like as subtle as a sledgehammer :p

I’m having technical difficulties, damn images!! :(

I think everyone with the exception of trit has posted at least once so far.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I’m having technical difficulties, damn images!! :(

You gonna get out the laptop, get online and get down to work on it like you have done previously? ;)

fixxxer wrote: »
    21 players

12 named character

1 Night King

13 named characters including the Night King, which means 8 unknowns.

See I can do maths :cool:

13 named characters including the Night King, which means 8 unknowns.

See I can do maths :cool:
    brienne is unamed in OP so 7 unknowns

sKeith wrote: »
    brienne is unamed in OP so 7 unknowns

Yeah, true.

My response was based on the starting position though, but should have included it given fixxxy was referencing it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Unknown as we don't know their name or if they have any hidden roles.

For clarity :)

• Advertisement

You gonna get out the laptop, get online and get down to work on it like you have done previously? ;)

Hahahahaha. No I’m dying a slow and painful death, I’d rather not move from where I am. That’s after cracking me up though :pac:

Is the only way to link an image if I upload it to a site first and then use the link?

Advertisement