Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 2 transfer thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭davemckenna25

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Kante is 5m though?

McGinn has decent fixtures, Neves an option as well but you have Wolves cover. Henderson has been playing higher up the last few games and arriving into the box for pull backs more often. Ceballos will be an option in a few weeks.

Thanks,

If i have 5.5m I can afford the 5m and bank the 0.5.
    Not sure if Henderson will keep his place higher up with Mane back..
    decisions, decisions...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

Perez out Iwobi in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

HarryStuby wrote: »
    Perez out Iwobi in

I think that a tad early to dump Perez, I know they have Chelsea next but that Chelsea backline will give you plenty of opportunities

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    I think that a tad early to dump Perez, I know they have Chelsea next but that Chelsea backline will give you plenty of opportunities

i agree. also Iwobi is not guaranteed to start this week whereas Perez is. I was also looking at Iwobi instead of Perez but will wait a week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

darego wrote: »
    i agree. also Iwobi is not guaranteed to start this week whereas Perez is. I was also looking at Iwobi instead of Perez but will wait a week or so

Is Perez guaranteed? Leicester have a lot of options in the role off from vardy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Is Perez guaranteed? Leicester have a lot of options in the role off from vardy.

Moreso than iwobi...I just don't like Marco Silva teams...consistently inconsistent

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Moreso than iwobi...I just don't like Marco Silva teams...consistently inconsistent

Ok agreed about Silva and loving rotations of players just didn't think Perez was guaranteed unlike say Madisson or vardy for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

HarryStuby wrote: »
    Perez out Iwobi in

That’s a strange one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Do we transfer out Kane for Aubameyang just for this week?? Can’t pick a captain after that super cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Is Deulofeu worth persevering with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Lamela worth a start?

Will he start v City?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Brego888 wrote: »

I'd like to see at least another week from him if I had him.

Lamela worth a start?

Will he start v City?

Wouldn't transfer him in and whilst he might play against city long term he is likely to be rotated. Son / moura / dele / eriksen / lo celso / Sessengon and lamela all fighting for three places

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭munster87

I got rid of Perez too, for Siggy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

CSWS101 wrote: »
    Where's your source saying Kelleher is injured?

He was injured since July but back in training now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Perez will punish you all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Had it in my head to do Kane to Auba all week but Kane is home to Newcastle next week and Auba away to Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,753 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks,

If i have 5.5m I can afford the 5m and bank the 0.5.
    Not sure if Henderson will keep his place higher up with Mane back..
    decisions, decisions...

Henderson seems to be given the license to go forward the most of the midfield 3. This actually happened towards the end of last season as well.

He had two good chances in the first two games (can't remember if he did in the super cup) arriving late at the edge of the box for the cut back. If anything Mane coming back will give him more chances.

Klopp has also said that Liverpool are going to play a higher defensive line this season now that VAR should get the offside decisions right. This will mean a higher starting line for the midfield as a result.

He's unlikely to see much rotation out of the team at the minute as well seeing as Kieta has pick up muscle strain and Ox is only building up match fitness.

I wouldn't be picking him if Liverpool had Alisson in goal as the front three and back four would outscore him. But without Alisson I think we'll concede a few and won't be picking up many clean sheet points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Banking.

Just need to decide one to bench between Moura, Perez, Barkley and Wesley?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,351 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Why’s everyone getting rid of Perez after one week? What am I missing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Because he didn't score has a possibly hard game and was subbed. All of which is nonsense since it's been just 1 week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Brego888 wrote: »
    dsmythy wrote: »
    I'd like to see at least another week from him if I had him.

I'm keeping him for Everton anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Had it in my head to do Kane to Auba all week but Kane is home to Newcastle next week and Auba away to Liverpool.

You can do it and reverse it back for the next game week, I think most people will try to get kane in for 3rd game week, no harm in keeping him though, man city could concede, if spurs get an opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Zaha in for Barkley... Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Kane to Auba move abandoned so transfer banked for what will likely be the only time this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

dahat wrote: »
    Kane to Auba move abandoned so transfer banked for what will likely be the only time this season.

I'm banking too but really lack of any plan is reason.

He didn’t score a hat-trick against Wolves in GW 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Banking

2 trannys next week - get rid of Lamela and someone, possibly Kane, PEA or Vardy for some Man City coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Pukki looks like he could get a price rise
    McGinn not far behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

lads what palace 4.5 defender is most likely to keep their place for the season? want to do Kelly to Dann or Ward

edit: looks like Tomkins and Sakho will replace Dann and Kelly at cb. so Kelly > Ward it is

Advertisement