Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 2 transfer thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

touts wrote: »
    Assuming no injuries then the plan is Robertson to Laporte. King to Origi on Sunday night.

Have to be the most overreacting transfers I’ve seen in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

patmac wrote: »
    Unless I have other problems Kane to Auba is still the plan.

Exactly what I'm planning at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Kane scoring a hat trick today is a problem? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Same as myself but if (when!) Kane goes mad, his price may increase and it'll be annoying trying to bring him back in. Will see how things go anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Let's hope Allison has a big price drop and then when his fit I might look at moving him in ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

May have to off Bilva....... I'll wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

gammygils wrote: »
    May have to off Bilva....... I'll wait....

Jaysus killing him is a bit harsh
    Surely pep should be your mark

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Operation get Sterling in now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

eh i dunno wrote: »

We'll all have him next week when Pep benches him for a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

eh i dunno wrote: »

Price of Sterling is bound to drop with Boris in charge and Brexit looming. I'd hold off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

The other problems are not having Sterling but having Bilva instead.
    Thinking
    A KDB/Robertson to Sterling/4.5 Def
    B KDB/Bilva to Sterling/5.5m mid

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sterling won't be scoring Hat Tricks every week. Wouldn't be rushing to get him in once you've City cover. Bilva will play next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

That Sterling lad looks good. Will stick to my plan and get him in for gw 3 . I avoided him as I wasn't captaining him first 2 gws. Hopefully able to bank this gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

That Sterling lad looks good. Will stick to my plan and get him in for gw 3 . I avoided him as I wasn't captaining him first 2 gws. Hopefully able to bank this gw.
    That was my plan too and I'll be sticking to it, no kneejerk reactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Tosser might have to go after not starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Kane out for Auba looking very tempting.

Or maybe not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Sterling won't be scoring Hat Tricks every week. Wouldn't be rushing to get him in once you've City cover. Bilva will play next week.

Sterling will also play next week, in fact he’ll play every week bar injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    That was my plan too and I'll be sticking to it, no kneejerk reactions.

likely to cost alot more for ye now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Barring injuries, ill bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Was planning to do Kane - Auba for one week but will probably hold off now. Probably wouldn't be able to buy Kane back at 11, and Burnely looked solid today

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Was planning to do Kane - Auba for one week but will probably hold off now. Probably wouldn't be able to buy Kane back at 11, and Burnely looked solid today

My thoughts exactly. Unless PEA bangs in more than 3 tomorrow,I'll probably just hold or shift Deulofeu for some other 6.5 or less forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Will probably bank, will look to work in a man city defender the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The three promoted teams look to have winnable home games next week. Debating which cheap midfielder from the three to go for, but veering away from McGinn as it seems a bit bandwagon-y.

Other than that I will stick with what I have, bar a tactical re-jig

EDIT: brought in Lundstrum as my 4.0 defender as I fancy Sheff United to pick up points at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Considering taking a hit to get Ederson in for Pope. Guilbert out for Lundstram would be my other change which add 0.5 to the 1.0 I’ve got in bank.

In the cold light of day it seems crazy not to have City defensive cover and Stones/Zinchenko will be rotated. He’s gonna at least match the 180 points he got last season which is serious value and City’s fixtures after Spurs are really good.

Would wait til GW3 and do it with 2 FT except Ederson looks set for a price rise tonight, and maybe another one before next weekend so if I don’t do it now I’ll need to get rid of someone else to facilitate the change.

Everything else went well, 76 with 2 to play today - Is this a justifiable move or would I be foolish to go through with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Going to bank for the second week in a row, bit of a record for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Any obvious reason why Pieters was selected ahead of Taylor for Burnley or is it safe to assume Pieters has the starting spot for now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Besic could take Lundstarms place next week for those looking to get him in

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Besic could take Lundstarms place next week for those looking to get him in

Yellow card magnet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Any obvious reason why Pieters was selected ahead of Taylor for Burnley or is it safe to assume Pieters has the starting spot for now?

Taylor has an injury

Advertisement