Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvin Takeaway Codes [No code requests]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dublin.15

20 FOR 20(doesnt include delivery charge)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

dublin.15 wrote: »
    20 euro off - H4UMER
    10 euro off - ZM8R7H
    05 euro off - EZELWS
    30% off - UYLBLX
    15% off - 059CD8 (THE 0 MAYBE AN O)

ALL THESE CAN BE USED ONCE PER HOUSEHOLD.THESE ARE VALID TIL DECEMBER.
    Anyone who wishes to contribute a couple of euro to my paypal ,pm me :)

The 20 euro off is thay If you spend 20 or can it be on amount of order?

The 20 euro off is thay If you spend 20 or can it be on amount of order?

if you spend 20 or more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Homelander

Surely it's matching, eg spend 40, get half off? Can't see them giving 20 euro worth of food away for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

20 code takes 20. Just tested. Spend 23 Euro and pay just 3 Euros. What a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

20 euro off - H4UMER
    10 euro off - ZM8R7H
    05 euro off - EZELWS
    30% off - UYLBLX
    15% off - 059CD8 (THE 0 MAYBE AN O)

ALL THESE CAN BE USED ONCE PER HOUSEHOLD.THESE ARE VALID TIL DECEMBER.
    Anyone who wishes to contribute a couple of euro to my paypal ,pm me :)

Jesus Christ. I love you!!!! But my BMI will hate you lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

dan786 wrote: »
    20 code takes 20. Just tested. Spend 23 Euro and pay just 3 Euros. What a legend.

I imagine that will be followed by a swift call from the restaurant and no food for 3e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭djdunny

I imagine that will be followed by a swift call from the restaurant and no food for 3e.

Anytime I’ve used a discount code the full price has been shown on my receipt I get from the takeaway. So maybe Marvin are the ones taking the hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

djdunny wrote: »
    Anytime I’ve used a discount code the full price has been shown on my receipt I get from the takeaway. So maybe Marvin are the ones taking the hit.

Yeah they are, the restaurant get full payment from Marvin. The whole point in discount codes is for Marvin’s self promotion. There’s no way restaurants would be signed up otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Homelander

Worked fine for me, amazing deal!

• Advertisement

Homelander wrote: »
    Surely it's matching, eg spend 40, get half off? Can't see them giving 20 euro worth of food away for free.

Afraid not,this is free food.

djdunny wrote: »

Marvin take the hit.

No it wont,marvin take the hit.

So you can use the 4 codes per household,possibly you can get around this by using a vpn,or by using multiple accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

So you can use the 4 codes per household,possibly you can get around this by using a vpn,or by using multiple accounts.

Just create a new account and vary the address. Like if it's a number, use fifty five instead of 55.

Use +353 if you haven't already for a number change or just use another mobile number.

Infinite free meals if you wanted, it's mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

GooglePlus wrote: »
    Just create a new account and vary the address. Like if it's a number, use fifty five instead of 55.

Use +353 if you haven't already for a number change or just use another mobile number.

Infinite free meals if you wanted, it's mental.

That’s how you get marvin to discontinue the discount code.

That’s how you get marvin to discontinue the discount code.
    They cant discontinue the codes(i cant give out the reasons as its inside info)

Put in order for 19.80 inc delivery and service charge. Didnt even pay a cent and was delivered 20 mins later.

Orders doesnt have to be 20 or more to use code. It can be lower and got for free.

Also it is multiple use as it still allows me to use it on same account.

dan786 wrote: »
    Put in order for 19.80 inc delivery and service charge. Didnt even pay a cent and was delivered 20 mins later.

Orders doesnt have to be 20 or more to use code. It can be lower and got for free.

Also it is multiple use as it still allows me to use it on same account.

I think this should be deal of the year:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Is Marvin some kind of money laundering outfit?

Their business plan makes no sense.

• Advertisement

Skid X wrote: »
    Is Marvin some kind of money laundering outfit?

Their business plan makes no sense.

They are f***ed,just eat and own takeaway apps have them,so they are trying to get business.

obviously these codes were not supposed to be leaked:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

We got food for €4.10 and they even threw in free prawn crackers, restaurants dont seen to know a thing about it

Whatever workarounds there are surely wont last long, theyre gonna be losing mental money soon if this gets any traction

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭SteM

Edit: worked the second time I tried it. Thanks OP.

SteM wrote: »
    APPLY CODE
    Sorry, you do not meet the requirements for this discount. Please check the terms.

They must have shut them down.
    you paying by card?

SteM wrote: »
    APPLY CODE
    Sorry, you do not meet the requirements for this discount. Please check the terms.

They must have shut them down.

Works here.

They have removed multiple use. All you need is made up email address and add extra 0 to start of your phone number in incognito mode to re-use

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Just tried it there, still working. Cheers OP, sorry I doubted you!

Also, hope this doesn't come back and bite the individual takeaways in the hole if Marvin refuse to pay them out or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Just worked here too. Paid 65c for dinner!! Was actually in the process of making dinner... but it will keep til tomorrow haha! Decided to go for it tonight in case the codes were discontinued. Happy Tuesday!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

payback for my edublin code, sweet! Awesome deals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Best BA for a long time, cheers OP.

But it does feel a bit wrong though;)

Advertisement