Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marvin Takeaway Codes [No code requests]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

existing

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Enjoy! Vid was great too, Brazilian sushi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Just bloody ordered and missed this. FECKKKKKK

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Enjoy! Vid was great too, Brazilian sushi.

ordered sushi :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Cheers for this, saved me a fiver from the expensive Chinese I only order from when I've a decent discount code.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 PinaKolada

Watching this vid on youtube https://youtu.be/_Vezft8wIJ0
    25 percent discount, not sure if it's for everybody or new people. EDUBLIN25

Still working and working outside Dublin. Nice one thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Worked for me Saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭The Undecided One

Code EDUBLIN25 just worked for me in Limerick ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

btw EDUBLIN25 can be used multiple times (at least, it has worked twice for me on the same account!)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

EDUBLIN25

Still working today

Ordered myself a indain thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Still working today - just ordered and saved over €7. Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

20% OFF TAKEAWAY THIS WEEKEND!
    We love you Tallaght! To show our appreciation of the continued support you have shown for Marvin, we have decided to give you 20% OFF takeaway this weekend from all your local favourites!
    Simply enter the code TALL20 at checkout (just before payment) to get your discount applied on your order. (PLEASE NOTE: Excludes cash orders - sorry!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

EDUBLIN25 Still working (Meath)

Used it again in dublin today, 9 euro off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Think its time to keep it on the down low;)

I've used it three times.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭alanbk

Used EDUBLIN25 just now and worked grand. Thanks a lot OP. Major saving on a big order. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

I have been seeing less and less places on Marvin over the year has anyone else noticed this?.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

I have been seeing less and less places on Marvin over the year has anyone else noticed this?.

Yes I have. There was never the same choice of takeaway places Just Eat had but the two takeaways I used on it are both gone off it now. Maybe I'm a jinx:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

I stopped using the app for a while as it was a mess but they have improved it, so I guess takeaways didnt see the point in paying a company with a small user base.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

App is a nightmare for me. It tells me certain takeaways won't deliver to my area when ordering on phone. I use my desktop and they do..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

EDUBLIN25 isn't working for me anyway so dunno if still valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

EDUBLIN25 isn't working for me anyway so dunno if still valid.

Balls was planning on using it this evening, got about €12 off 2 orders so no complaints really

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Balls was planning on using it this evening, got about €12 off 2 orders so no complaints really

Sure try it might work for you! I used a code few weeks ago can't remember what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Sure try it might work for you! I used a code few weeks ago can't remember what it was.

Just tried now, comes up as invalid code, same for TALL20

Only reason to use Marvin is the discount codes, their app is awful compared to Just Eat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Back to just eat so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Received an email 10% discount - felilcjd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

EDUBLIN25 still works. They have changed it from multiple uses to one off. Just used it with one of my 5 accounts. Always 25% off one way or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

25% Off for "First Time Customers Only" during August with the code ONE4ALL

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dublin.15

20 euro off - H4UMER
    10 euro off - ZM8R7H
    05 euro off - EZELWS
    30% off - UYLBLX
    15% off - 059CD8 (THE 0 MAYBE AN O)

ALL THESE CAN BE USED ONCE PER HOUSEHOLD.THESE ARE VALID TIL DECEMBER.
    Anyone who wishes to contribute a couple of euro to my paypal ,pm me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

The top code €20 off. How much do you have to spend to use that?

Advertisement