Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lucyfrancine

facebook comps too are good! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Gormal wrote: »
    Just won from the AERO Comp after numerous tries so don’t give up. Also the voucher is valid till 06/04/2020 which is really good

Is that the voucher to use online and only with a limited selection of colours ?

Yea that's the one, think it was around this time last year they had the same one. Around 5 shades to pick from

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anakena

Just won an Inglot lipstick on my 3rd attempt too! Thanks to the OP! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

I just won an inglot lipstick, thank you. Has anybody had any luck with the Trebor competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭shanmo

cvb03 wrote:
    I just won an inglot lipstick, thank you. Has anybody had any luck with the Trebor competition?

What comp is this please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

shanmo wrote: »
    What comp is this please?

Text AERO to 50100 to win an inglot lipstick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

https://www.miwadi.ie/bottlegiveaway

Just got an email to say I'd won one of these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

finally won a lipstick from inglot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

Same here at 5 to 4! Took long enough...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Any tips for the Coke competition for the PL tickets? I reckon I've entered about 20 times

I won last week. Tickets to go see Crystal Palace V Leicester on Nov 2nd (and €500 wired into my bank account). Would definitely go down the route of picking the lesser teams.

I didn’t know there was a list of actual matches until I actually looked at the T&Cs. I’ve attached them. Every entry from now will be for Week 6.

Crystal Palace V Brighton is a big rival game and could be brilliant.

I’d echo advice to persist. You have a lot of winners at this stage AND a lot of people get bored entering these things after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Do you need the code for the Coca Cola comp?

Do you need the code for the Coca Cola comp?

Yes. They're on the cans/bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

jellybear wrote: »
    Yes. They're on the cans/bottles.

Great thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Just got a message from Siora91 -winning!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I got the same haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I had to find that PM here. The 'you have a new private message on boards' message to my email was sent directly to my spam folder just because that spammy name is so well known :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,813 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

finally won a lipstick from inglot! :)

Me Too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭buttonsc

won an Inglot lipstick also.

No luck for me with the Inglot competition :(

Cough, mine will be on adverts. i hope it's a shade you find desirable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

just won a lipstick, before I put my code in does anyone know if you have to pay for shipping - if you do I'll just collect it next time I'm near a shop

magicray wrote: »
    just won a lipstick, before I put my code in does anyone know if you have to pay for shipping - if you do I'll just collect it next time I'm near a shop

No, postage is free after you enter code.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Smiles35 wrote: »
    No, postage is free after you enter code.

Perfect thanks , just ordered mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Finally got the 50400 responses fixed. Had to email the owner of 50400 and they passed my details onto the competition provider, seems they done something to fix it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 41 blackro12345

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I won last week. Tickets to go see Crystal Palace V Leicester on Nov 2nd (and €500 wired into my bank account). Would definitely go down the route of picking the lesser teams.

I didn’t know there was a list of actual matches until I actually looked at the T&Cs. I’ve attached them. Every entry from now will be for Week 6.

Crystal Palace V Brighton is a big rival game and could be brilliant.

I’d echo advice to persist. You have a lot of winners at this stage AND a lot of people get bored entering these things after a while.

Cheers for that and well done! Amazing prize! I didn't realise there was a list of games. How many times did you enter? I'm thinking of going for Burnley Norwich or Sheffield? Probably a better chance with one of those teams in Week 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Finally won a lipstick with Aero and won a miwadi bottle today too, happy days my dry spell seems to be coming to an end...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

Same only - Hi Honey :rolleyes: lol Straight to delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

Finally got the 50400 responses fixed. Had to email the owner of 50400 and they passed my details onto the competition provider, seems they done something to fix it anyway

Do you have the contact details, I'm still not getting any responses.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

I emailed account.queries@theengagehub.com and explained what was happening. They passed my details onto someone else but didn't say who, seemed to fix it though

Posted as Stephykavanagh had issues posting

M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Gangu

ladymary wrote: »
    Finally won a lipstick with Aero and won a miwadi bottle today too, happy days my dry spell seems to be coming to an end...
    I won a lipstick but when i click on the link it just takes me to the home page. There seems to be different lipsticks. Is it any matte one? The code didn’t work for the one I picked and I’m confused.

Advertisement