Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Fabian.
    Will do for Pogba sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Got Fabian.
    Will do for Pogba sbc.

I think the pogba one is gone but hazard is super value and alaba has great stats too

Edit: never mind, it’s still there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I think the pogba one is gone but hazard is super value and alaba has great stats too

Pogba is still open for another 9 days - I think originally it was open for 17 days probably because of the number of requirements needed

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Pogba is still open for another 9 days - I think originally it was open for 17 days probably because of the number of requirements needed

You are correct. I was thinking of the usual 7 days but yeah that one was longer because of the high requirements

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody Lindelof is 60k -_-

Costs nearly as much as Martial, Rashford, Wan Bissaka and Fellaini combined.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bloody Lindelof is 60k -_-

Costs nearly as much as Martial, Rashford, Wan Bissaka and Fellaini combined.

Bailly IF is better and only 20k if you’re sticking to strictly current united.
    But I went with anyone that played for united which opens up tots pique and tots blind too, both cheap now

I'm not 100% sure where I'm going yet. Picking up a few of the cards, but still to finalize positions and stuff.

I've got this in mind, currently...

wpAgvd1.png

Since it's only messing about, I don't mind Ronaldo being on 4 chem (and if/when I abandon this idea, I'd probably try Ronaldo and Ronaldo up front with my main team).

I'd prefer trying Lindelof to Bailly, simply because I really like Lindelof and want to give him a few games and try him out. Was sticking mainly to currents, mainly due to budget (I have about 500k to spend). Do have Rooney, Ibra, Hernandez, Memphis, Best and ADM on the bench. A great selection of attackers but needs a few defensive boosts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Is everyone getting Fifa 20 next month? Still undecided myself.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Is everyone getting Fifa 20 next month? Still undecided myself.

Yeah.

Fact is, its the best value for money investment I make, in terms of games. I'll get a few hundred hours out of it each year, compared to some games that are the same price and you're lucky if you even get 20 hours out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Opened my TOTS pack, ****ing Alisson duplicate again. Looks like I’ll be doing the Hazard SBC after all :pac: that or another TOTS upgrade

• Advertisement

Opened my TOTS pack, ****ing Alisson duplicate again. Looks like I’ll be doing the Hazard SBC after all :pac: that or another TOTS upgrade

There might be an icon sbc at 6 today either.

I'm not 100% sure where I'm going yet. Picking up a few of the cards, but still to finalize positions and stuff.

I've got this in mind, currently...

wpAgvd1.png

Since it's only messing about, I don't mind Ronaldo being on 4 chem (and if/when I abandon this idea, I'd probably try Ronaldo and Ronaldo up front with my main team).

I'd prefer trying Lindelof to Bailly, simply because I really like Lindelof and want to give him a few games and try him out. Was sticking mainly to currents, mainly due to budget (I have about 500k to spend). Do have Rooney, Ibra, Hernandez, Memphis, Best and ADM on the bench. A great selection of attackers but needs a few defensive boosts :P

Well you can add McGuire to your team now seeing as he’s completed his move to Utd

Well you can add McGuire to your team now seeing as he’s completed his move to Utd

I did check his IF but I think he has 50 pace, lol

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There might be an icon sbc at 6 today either.

Oh **** yeah, I’ll wait and see what those requirements are.

I did check his IF but I think he has 50 pace, lol

I just looked at his base card and on there he’s only 47 pace!!! I didnt think he was lightning but thought he was quicker than that, lol and Pep was saying yesterday he’s fast, so fast.....must have been referring to something else

I just looked at his base card and on there he’s only 47 pace!!! I didnt think he was lightning but thought he was quicker than that, lol and Pep was saying yesterday he’s fast, so fast.....must have been referring to something else

Pep is probably still in convulsions at United paying 85 million for Maguire when for slightly less they could have gotten Koulabaily who’s twice the player Maguire is.

Pep is probably still in convulsions at United paying 85 million for Maguire when for slightly less they could have gotten Koulabaily who’s twice the player Maguire is.

Uh, no, United were quoted 150m for Koulabaily....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:

United need to buy. Teams can quote whatever they like and United are screwed. Fergie has united screwed for years to come, what he left no one could save.

RossieMan wrote: »
    United need to buy. Teams can quote whatever they like and United are screwed. Fergie has united screwed for years to come, what he left no one could save.

Fergie won the league with that very same team moyes took over.

Thought this was fifa chat anyway, I avoid soccer forums for this very reason.

That release clause doesn't kick in until 2023.
    I reckon 80-90 million would have swung it for him.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    Thought this was fifa chat anyway, I avoid soccer forums for this very reason.

Probably best to avoid alright.

It's a pity they've gone fully commercial with their transfers now and it's more about selling shirts than having an actual usable player.

Goretzka TOTS re-released, not bad requirements. Icon upgrade too but too expensive for what it is... includes base and middle too.

Completed Hazard anyway. Now to fit him into a squad :pac:

Urgghhh...baby Hernández it is the 87 his mid?

Urgghhh...baby Hernández

Baby pires for me.

I’m just going to fire him into the icon part of an icon sbc to get the 100k pack.

Got carniball dybala from 1 of the 2 player packs though so wasn’t all bad.

threw him into icon sbc and got nada...
    second sbc attempt got me baby lehmann...did the same and got Sirigu:(

Hagi middle. Threw him into eusibio and out walks baby Vieira. Gained about 200k. Not doing it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got Prime Zola 90 CF. Any use/point trying him? Or fire him into a 100k pack?

TotS Di Maria 95 from one of the two player packs was a nice surprise.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Got Prime Zola 90 CF. Any use/point trying him? Or fire him into a 100k pack?

TotS Di Maria 95 from one of the two player packs was a nice surprise.

Depends on your formation. I loved him, nice super sub to bring on. But if you don’t dribble/skill etc he’s no good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Depends on your formation. I loved him, nice super sub to bring on. But if you don’t dribble/skill etc he’s no good to you

Into a 100k pack it is then lol

Did another and got Prime Socrates, can't see him displacing Gullit tbh

Screenshot-20190805-211339.png

• Advertisement

Only card that would displace prime Gullit is his moments card :)

Advertisement