Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The market has crashed even worse, Pepe tots going for 80k now and cards like Ben Yedder, laca and Werner tots all going for the lowest price in their price range (around 160k)

Lala 60k

Ronaldo and Neymar tots and toty have dropped 4 or 5 mil in a week

Anyone done or contemplating doing the Hazard SBC? If the market has crashed, a good time to do this one? Better value than Pogba given its only 3 requirements rather than 7

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nah can't see it. Game is dead now. This is probably the last weekend league for most people, if there's even many playing anymore.

Yeah. Ironically, looking at the price crash is what's killing my motivation now.

I was pretty much done until they made the prizes TOTS cards, but looking at the price crash, it's no longer an appeal.

I might put together my long talked but never implemented United team for a lark (mainly cause I see AWB is down to 25k, and I thought he'd be ten times that cause he was when I packed him a few weeks back....).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Anyone done or contemplating doing the Hazard SBC? If the market has crashed, a good time to do this one? Better value than Pogba given its only 3 requirements rather than 7

Amazing value! I’ve used his potm all season and spent 3 mil on his tots card when that came out, maybe he just really suits me but absolutely loved his card in fifa 19.

To get a 97 version of his card for 450k plus 200k worth of packs is great value, especially as his 98 version was still going for over 3 million before the crash last week.

Lord TSC wrote: »

I might put together my long talked but never implemented United team for a lark (mainly cause I see AWB is down to 25k, and I thought he'd be ten times that cause he was when I packed him a few weeks back....).

Go for it, it’s something that’s really given my fifa19 a shot in the arm over the last few weeks and as you say players are so cheap now it’s easy fire it together, plus you’ll discover players you forgot about (or I did anyway) pique tots, depay, di Maria tots, blind tots makes a good lb and even in the futswap there’s a 90 januzaj for 3 tokens and a 90 zaha for 2 tokens.

Scream fellaini is at discard, headliner rashford is really cheap etc etc

I probably had more fun building the team than I do playing it but yeah def go for it

Just blew through the packs gained from the EWorld Cup and Carniball SBC, no Carniball players and 5 out of 6 packs highest cards were 82’s but second to last pack opened got me 84 Huntelaar Domestic MOTM, 95 TOTs Gomez and 93 TOTs Benitez - the latter I already had as a red pick so will definitely help in the Hazard objective :)

Just blew through the packs gained from the EWorld Cup and Carniball SBC, no Carniball players and 5 out of 6 packs highest cards were 82’s but second to last pack opened got me 84 Huntelaar Domestic MOTM, 95 TOTs Gomez and 93 TOTs Benitez - the latter I already had as a red pick so will definitely help in the Hazard objective :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

don't forget to watch the stream today for a tots pack :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    don't forget to watch the stream today for a tots pack

Everyone get one or just a chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Everyone, but you have to watch both semi and final. Not sure what time they start.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Everyone, but you have to watch both semi and final. Not sure what time they start.

From 3pm

Boulders8 wrote:
    From 3pm

Cheers for this. Will leave it on the pc while it's on.

See that if you ore order 20, you get a free OTW player? Any chance they’ve a list of who would be possible, or is it a blind thing at this point?

Lord TSC wrote:
    See that if you ore order 20, you get a free OTW player? Any chance they’ve a list of who would be possible, or is it a blind thing at this point?

Take it as it'll be any of the big transferred players. Jovic was an example already in some previews I've seen.

well you're not getting Hazard for sure :D
    But there are some extremely nice ones in there. As long as EA don't bung in a load of crap players to fill it up.

More than likely
    Maxim
    Fekir
    Trippier
    Griezemann
    Jaoa Felix
    Militao
    De Light
    Rabiot
    Manolas
    Thorgan Hazard
    Pepe

Potential big ones?
    Pogba,
    Neymar
    Dybala
    Lukaku

They confirmed 4 otw players already, thorgan and eden hazard, jovic and Joao Felix.

Obviously there’ll be some low rated/undesirable ones too so just pot luck but yeah I signed up for ea access on ps4 last week and preordered the ultimate edition.
    You save 20% if you order through the in game screen and have ea access

• Advertisement

stream is open in case people forget.

well that semi final just shows what a mockery penalties are.
    I wonder are they changing them for fifa20?

Pepe, Haller, Joelinton and Wan Bissaka now confirmed as OTW for FIFA 20

New sbc up, I’d do it quick because it has the wrong requirements.

79 squad for a 55k pack.

But they have it requiring 3 Argentina or Saudi players, It should be Germany or Saudi as that’s who is in the final.
    They might leave it and add correct one or might just leave it as is.

nice got record breaker Hamdallah 60k and tots Fonte :)

• Advertisement

when do the packs usually drop from watching the stream? the gameplay was absolutely awful in that final. just goes to show how awful the game is even at the top level.

when do the packs usually drop from watching the stream? the gameplay was absolutely awful in that final. just goes to show how awful the game is even at the top level.

Probably between 7-9pm

Anyone get the Twitch drop pack yet? Saw on Twitter a couple of hours ago that it might take a while to process

Anyone get the Twitch drop pack yet? Saw on Twitter a couple of hours ago that it might take a while to process

You can take a guess that it will be tomorrow by the time those clowns sort it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Down to “so many viewers in the stream”. They surely should’ve anticipated this and prepared for it... a free TOTS pack for watching a stream :pac: Classic EA.

Opened the EWorld Cup reward and best pulls were Pedro ELMOTM and Pavard FUT Birthday - both duplicates :(

christ all they have to do is look up what players were in the stream , link to their ids and set tots pack =1.
    Its not ****in rocket science or did EA not hire any sql/oracle admins.

Blazer wrote: »
    christ all they have to do is look up what players were in the stream , link to their ids and set tots pack =1.
    Its not ****in rocket science or did EA not hire any sql/oracle admins.

Looks like another few hours to wait.
    It’s ok, I can wait until tomorrow for my James Maddison :D

https://twitter.com/doonansndragons/status/1158120796382027777?s=21

Drop me a TOTS Ronaldo or Neymar and I’ll forgive EA and order FIFA 20 straight away. Thanks, EA.

Monday is a public holiday in Canada too so we’ll see about even getting the pack today.

• Advertisement

Monday is a public holiday in Canada too so we’ll see about even getting the pack today.

Never mind, pack available now. 90 rated sule for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Fabian. Right league, wrong player :)

No pack here yet. Must be doing console first perhaps.

No pack here yet. Must be doing console first perhaps.

I’m on console... haven’t gotten any packs yet too. Reading Twitter, a lot of people are in the same boat.

Nothing for me yet either (PS4). Also from reading Twitter seems that the reward is not just a TOTs pack - seen some people posting they got different packs and one guy posted he got Prime Moments Ronaldo - not sure I should believe everything I see on the internet though :)-

I just got my TOTs pack :)

Boulders8 wrote:
    I just got my TOTs pack

As did I. Sule. They've nerfed that pack.

Nothing for me yet either (PS4). Also from reading Twitter seems that the reward is not just a TOTs pack - seen some people posting they got different packs and one guy posted he got Prime Moments Ronaldo - not sure I should believe everything I see on the internet though :)-

No it’s true, they did their usual twitch drops yesterday along with the guaranteed tots player.

I got a 45k pack yesterday too and I seen the screenshot of the person who got moments R9 but if you didn’t get anything extra by last night you won’t now.

They tweeted a while ago to say they’re still working through the tots packs and the last batch of people should get it soon

I haven’t opened it yet but if I get Sule I’ll be fuming as had him as a red pick a while back, lol

• Advertisement

That’s who I got, he shouldn’t really even be an option as he was in the community tots but I suppose they worded it clearly saying you’ll get a player from the top 5 leagues which allows them to fire the community players in too if they’re from top 5

Got Fabian.
    Will do for Pogba sbc.

Blazer wrote: »
    Got Fabian.
    Will do for Pogba sbc.

I think the pogba one is gone but hazard is super value and alaba has great stats too

Edit: never mind, it’s still there :)

I think the pogba one is gone but hazard is super value and alaba has great stats too

Pogba is still open for another 9 days - I think originally it was open for 17 days probably because of the number of requirements needed

Pogba is still open for another 9 days - I think originally it was open for 17 days probably because of the number of requirements needed

You are correct. I was thinking of the usual 7 days but yeah that one was longer because of the high requirements

Bloody Lindelof is 60k -_-

Costs nearly as much as Martial, Rashford, Wan Bissaka and Fellaini combined.

• Advertisement

Bloody Lindelof is 60k -_-

Costs nearly as much as Martial, Rashford, Wan Bissaka and Fellaini combined.

Bailly IF is better and only 20k if you’re sticking to strictly current united.
    But I went with anyone that played for united which opens up tots pique and tots blind too, both cheap now

I'm not 100% sure where I'm going yet. Picking up a few of the cards, but still to finalize positions and stuff.

I've got this in mind, currently...

wpAgvd1.png

Since it's only messing about, I don't mind Ronaldo being on 4 chem (and if/when I abandon this idea, I'd probably try Ronaldo and Ronaldo up front with my main team).

I'd prefer trying Lindelof to Bailly, simply because I really like Lindelof and want to give him a few games and try him out. Was sticking mainly to currents, mainly due to budget (I have about 500k to spend). Do have Rooney, Ibra, Hernandez, Memphis, Best and ADM on the bench. A great selection of attackers but needs a few defensive boosts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Is everyone getting Fifa 20 next month? Still undecided myself.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Is everyone getting Fifa 20 next month? Still undecided myself.

Yeah.

Fact is, its the best value for money investment I make, in terms of games. I'll get a few hundred hours out of it each year, compared to some games that are the same price and you're lucky if you even get 20 hours out of.

Opened my TOTS pack, ****ing Alisson duplicate again. Looks like I’ll be doing the Hazard SBC after all :pac: that or another TOTS upgrade

• Advertisement
Advertisement