Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok but the counterfeiter is an actual role like:

Counterfeiter: Can choose a day to have access to all lynch votes in advance. Can fake lynch votes from players, whatever vote distribution they choose is what the village uses and knows of. Basically has total control over the lynch, gets to distribute votes from whoever to whoever.

@Frank

^^^^^ for my thoughts on the Counterfeiter role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Yup.

I actually thought Gabs was ridiculously obvious, I thought yours was a task but with no counter claim then :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

#FFA1

Orla - Her first and only post is what the Riddler says in Batman so definitely suspect, I don’t know if the Riddler would just come out like that though and not say anything else. Willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now and see what else she comes up with.

Angus - Bases FFA around potential Harley character, not looking into other avenues as potential baddies. Noted that she has worked to figure out the newspaper and weather forecast and actually like most of her posts however working off a list of a character who might not even exist could be bad. Lynch one, they flip good, move onto the next on that list and so on and so forth.

Ewan - Not much input other than saying Angus is confirmed bad and telling people to vote Angus. The only way they could know that is if he is the seer which I doubt the seer would come out like that and put themselves at risk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Just found why I had raised my suspicions about you Wendy.

You were the first to highlight a possible role for counterfeiter.

Disagree, counterfeiter to me suggests he'll be messing about with the lynch votes.

Guess that is out the window now, given your reveal.

Just wanted to get it out, I'm still looking into posts and such and will confirm my vote soon. Would like to see what the guys have to say in response too.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I actually thought Gabs was ridiculously obvious, I thought yours was a task but with no counter claim then :eek:

I did say all it would take was one post to clear myself :pac:

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Just found why I had raised my suspicions about you Wendy.

You were the first to highlight a possible role for counterfeiter.

Disagree, counterfeiter to me suggests he'll be messing about with the lynch votes.

Guess that is out the window now, given your reveal.

quote tags gone a bit skewy above

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

@Frank

^^^^^ for my thoughts on the Counterfeiter role

Thanks, that hopefully nips my rabbit hole in the head. I will post so at least I can explain.

I was wondering if it was counterfeit roles/characters that the penguin could give each team mate. It was prompted by your Martha Wayne reveal.

If the wolves could have private rooms with different villagers it would be a handy way to recruit and gain their trust.

I do spend more time with the fairies then I do in reality, It’s not easy being Frank !!! :pac:

I'd also just like to say with regard to my FFA, I don't think both Angus and Ewan are bad. If one is bad I think the other would be good.

Orla WW wrote: »
    FFA1

Frank
    Tegan
    Liam

Anything to do with me shaking Gerties tree cause I don’t recall us having much interaction...

Please sit down and let’s talk about this, what seems to be your boggle with me?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Just wanted to get it out, I'm still looking into posts and such and will confirm my vote soon. Would like to see what the guys have to say in response too.

I like your FFA, good reasoning

Frank WW wrote: »
    Thanks, that hopefully nips my rabbit hole in the head. I will post so at least I can explain.

I was wondering if it was counterfeit roles/characters that the penguin could give each team mate. It was prompted by your Martha Wayne reveal.

If the wolves could have private rooms with different villagers it would be a handy way to recruit and gain their trust.

I do spend more time with the fairies then I do in reality, It’s not easy being Frank !!! :pac:

Hmmm I didn't think of that. It's certainly possible. The role I described above would be a very hard one to work into a game imo.

But sure look. I'm only speculating I can't know for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

WARNING - 45 MINUTES TO GO - Get a vote in for the lynch or risk being a potential modkill victim - Deadshot has already been offered the contract.
    vote-batman-animated-gif.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ok I've voted Ewan based on Wendy's post. I have to leave. I will talk to you tomorrow unless I get murdered I suppose.

Wow, votes and then passes the blame.

Wolfy

#FFA1

Orla - Her first and only post is what the Riddler says in Batman so definitely suspect, I don’t know if the Riddler would just come out like that though and not say anything else. Willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now and see what else she comes up with.

Angus - Bases FFA around potential Harley character, not looking into other avenues as potential baddies. Noted that she has worked to figure out the newspaper and weather forecast and actually like most of her posts however working off a list of a character who might not even exist could be bad. Lynch one, they flip good, move onto the next on that list and so on and so forth.

Ewan - Not much input other than saying Angus is confirmed bad and telling people to vote Angus. The only way they could know that is if he is the seer which I doubt the seer would come out like that and put themselves at risk.

I like this FFA, well thought out reasoning. Some points I hadn't considered on Angus too.

Angus is a funny one, I keep wanting to put him into my village core but he ends up drifting back to null for some reason.

I will ISO him later tonight or tomorrow if I'm still here.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Holy amazeballs

This is possibly the weirdest thing I have ever watched

Just skip to 3:25 here and observe!!

Just looking back over Steve's posts, skimmed past it when on phone, it is a mad trippy kind of dance. Any reason Game Mod would thank it, or just because it was the film linked to the Comp?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA1

Maybe Im so confident no one would believe a seer claim this early... like who would right.

Hmmm I didn't think of that. It's certainly possible. The role I described above would be a very hard one to work into a game imo.

But sure look. I'm only speculating I can't know for definite.

Ah I know, the fact you guys appear to of been looking for each other reduced the possibility for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Do we think dent is with the wolves in the backroom. Probably not is my guess.

They might know who he is might not.

But maybe they fake poisioned him, he freaks out.

But he is good dent today so his power is good and he cures himself or takes the chance to?

Could also just have been dent being a good villager also?

This was my post theorising Des might be Dent, I kinda wanted to see what he would say to it.

Instead he did his first Iso, on me and called me out as wolfy.

He would have known I was talking about him even if others missed it as I didn't specifically mention him in the post.

Just said I'd bring it up again, and clarify it a little better

On the basis of the Wendy reveal my FFA is

Ewan
    Ewan, pure fluff and nothing posting. Genie appearance aswell. I have one other reason linked to my role which I am happy to reveal if the village concensus is there

Fiona
    Pure fluff and mechanic posts. Very little of substance and coming across wolfy

Liam
    Really think he is a wolf, wanted me to die earlier, thought I was dodge but didnt originally include me in the FFA before later dropping me in. Wolf
    Honourable mention for Steve, I feel he is dodgy too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla - any chance you'd tell me why I'm in the middle of your FFA?

I liked Wendy's ISO of Ewan.

I want Fiona to be wolfy but not convinced by Des's ISO and the fact she agreed with Wendy's ISO of Ewan so quickly so I'm going to have to look into her a little more. Her defensiveness when I pointed out the eva bandwagon seemed over the top but maybe she's over-defensive village.

Liam's almost immediate hop off the eva-bandwagon when I pointed it out seemed wolfy.

Doris - my ISO found her wolfy but I wouldn't vote there yet. Currently:

#FFA1
    Liam
    Ewan
    Doris

May amend this if I can get a look at a few more players before 9pm

This was my post theorising Des might be Dent, I kinda wanted to see what he would say to it.

He would have known I was talking about him even if others missed it as I didn't specifically mention him in the post.

Just in case I should be munched. On mobile so quick catch up

Wendy Wolf rolls off the tongue. She's my lock wolf

If I was investigating further I'd have Liam, Steve and Fiona on my list for further analysis. Bad vibes all round! Lynch Wendy first is my shout

Yeah I eh flagged you earlier for an ISO

Ive started Liam but a lot of posts aswell

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Orla - any chance you'd tell me why I'm in the middle of your FFA?

I liked Wendy's ISO of Ewan.

I want Fiona to be wolfy but not convinced by Des's ISO and the fact she agreed with Wendy's ISO of Ewan so quickly so I'm going to have to look into her a little more. Her defensiveness when I pointed out the eva bandwagon seemed over the top but maybe she's over-defensive village.

Liam's almost immediate hop off the eva-bandwagon when I pointed it out seemed wolfy.

Doris - my ISO found her wolfy but I wouldn't vote there yet. Currently:

#FFA1
    Liam
    Ewan
    Doris

May amend this if I can get a look at a few more players before 9pm

It wasn't being defensive you seem to know Eva isn't a wolf 100% going off your posts the only way you could know is if you were a wolf.

Its suspect you are so sure on that and why I think its wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

I didn't hop off it. I was never on it. She was a placeholder this morning long before a bandwagon had formed.

Yeah I eh flagged you earlier for an ISO

Ive started Liam but a lot of posts aswell

You also said I only made 1 accusation since Gab died, but I theorised you could be dent which you glossed over you would have known exactly who I was talking about in that post

Dent saved Des . Did you think the wolves poisoned Dent and he tossed a coin to save himself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Never even noticed the "other" option. I didn't scroll down that far.
    @Wendy, I'd still like an answer to this please. I don't like being called a liar when I've not been.
    I said I had voted for her, but was going to change when I got home. Which I did. She didn't even make my FFA.

You need to scroll down to vote, so there a lie somewhere there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Anything to do with me shaking Gerties tree cause I don’t recall us having much interaction...

Please sit down and let’s talk about this, what seems to be your boggle with me?

I suspected you as Two Faced Dent, from memory a few of your posts lead me to that conclusion

Right I've gotta go. Hope to be around after the lynch for some more discussions.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

It wasn't being defensive you seem to know Eva isn't a wolf 100% going off your posts the only way you could know is if you were a wolf.

Its suspect you are so sure on that and why I think its wolfy

I went back to check, and my wording was:

"Eva would go (along with Wendy) on my perhaps-SK but I don't think wolf list. I'd come back to her later, but I think there must be wolfier people out there."

That's not 100% Fiona. I was going to move my vote off you but I think it's staying there. You seem really upset about me pointing out the bandwagon that was forming.

Advertisement