Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Possibly because I posted the role on thread? :pac:

Other people have mentioned roles. There must have been something in it to create that thought.

Will jump on laptop for better look back on everything in a bit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

This feels wrong. There’s only one wagon getting any momentum here. Everything else is peripheral. Doesn’t feel natural.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So, you haven't read my FFA then, ah well.

wow, you really bite the hand trying to feed you.

I'm not biting anyones hand, your post didn't read like you we're offering a hand and trying to help me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Well in fairness Babs all you said about Eva is 'not moving from my list'.

Not exactly lighting up the world with regards to her or anything.

The others points I kinda get. That wolfy pop-in from Clodagh today in particular

I think that's my point, i've moved on from eva, i'm looking at others, then get called a lazy villager for suggesting that eva should do this too, instead of this 'it's all about me' approach.

Riona WW wrote: »
    This feels wrong. There’s only one wagon getting any momentum here. Everything else is peripheral. Doesn’t feel natural.

Have you compiled the FFAs? throw them up then, so i can see this data you have access to.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ewan's ISO is a bit yuck tbh.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Im not Batman..... but I am annoyed at not being the SK, sounds like a fun role.

I just hate this post, I think it's a very bad opening. People are damning Eva off Harley Quinn and ignoring the blatantly obvious in front of their faces imo.
    Angus is bad. CONFIRMED

Yuck. I hate accusations without reasoning. I get tree-shaking but at some point you have to give some more info.
    My God you're Wolfy

More of the same, no attempt to expand.
    Vote Angus and we will be on the right path

Yawn. This is actually boring now. And very wolfy.
    Some hidden roles me thinks.

Interesting, first post that doesn't scream wolf to me, but no expansion. C'mon Ewan, give us some proper info rather than talking in short sharp posts.
    It was a terrible theory to be fair

Debunks Gab's theory. Can't really disagree but again with the short sharp posting. Maybe I just dislike this style as it doesn't actually give the village any information.

Seems really wolfy tbh.
    How is wanting to be SK wolfy?

Explain?

I don't need to explain how wanting to kill villagers is wolfy, c'mon Ewan.
    Angus is bad.
    Wendy is next on the list

Oh great so the list grows to two. But why? This is ridiculous.
    No you're not.

Angus is bad

Last post, and the drivel continues.

I didn't have him on my FFA but I'm probably gonna vote for Ewan tonight I think. Just a terribad ISO tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Good morning everyone

Its day1. Everyone is more or less blind at this point

Well , Gertie, anything to add more to add?

I think that's my point, i've moved on from eva, i'm looking at others, then get called a lazy villager for suggesting that eva should do this too, instead of this 'it's all about me' approach.

It's all about me approach? There's a wagon on me so of course I'm going to talk about me and respond to whatever people are saying about me. What would you rather me do just lay down and die? I have already stated previously that I would respond to what people said this morning and then do an FFA, I'm working on that now but you can be sure if people are saying anything to or about me that I will respond to it.

You told me to find the bad guys so you would move off of me, now you're making it out like you already have moved away from me.

Updated #FFA1

Ewan - horrendous ISO, nothing but calling someone a wolf. Deadweight to the village unless we get more than 'Angus is a wolf' ad infinitum
    Conor - I don't like how he keeps cropping up as playing the contrarian role. I get everything should be questioned but working against every strategy and picking holes in them is not pro village.
    Orla - every single post is pure fluff and there is no attempt to do any game solving. Mentions of Arkham Asylum and other posts I previously quotes have me feeling she did some sort of task on day 0

Honourable Mentions To:

Fiona - constant badgering on Gabriel to me initially felt village, but I'm wondering is there an ulterior motive now. Hasn't been as active since the munch - could be busy, but also could be laying low to avoid getting too much heat.

Clodagh's wolfy pop in earlier today without being specific on false claims etc. I hate it, it's yuck and I want to burn it with fire.
    Can't let the Liam thing go yet either, I felt there was an agenda in his posts driven to put heat on Steve - though Steve disappearing today makes me wonder if I'm taking the wrong side of that argument.
    Also Des, I suspect we'll be going around and around for days if we're still here - I'd have honestly preferred to see had you been poisoned or not because your posts since this morning just feel laced with agenda right now. And wolf hunting is one thing, but you need to keep an open mind unless you have absolute proof on someone being a wolf.

Have you compiled the FFAs? throw them up then, so i can see this data you have access to.

Are you reading the thread?

What are your thoughts here so?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Thats actually an interesting iso on Ewan well the first line also makes sense,
    Pretty sure his avatar is harley as well not sure if he did this or mods did though.

What would be hilarious if he was Harley and Eva was joker and had to post a harley gif to convert him.

Im a little torn now on this

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Thats actually an interesting iso on Ewan well the first line also makes sense,
    Pretty sure his avatar is harley as well not sure if he did this or mods did though.

What would be hilarious if he was Harley and Eva was joker and had to post a harley gif to convert him.

Im a little torn now on this

Why are we so sure Harley has been converted? Did I miss a conversion post or something? I know I was AFK yesterday for a large part, but usually conversions are announced on thread right?

Eva WW wrote: »
    It's all about me approach? There's a wagon on me so of course I'm going to talk about me and respond to whatever people are saying about me. What would you rather me do just lay down and die? I have already stated previously that I would respond to what people said this morning and then do an FFA, I'm working on that now but you can be sure if people are saying anything to or about me that I will respond to it.

You told me to find the bad guys so you would move off of me, now you're making it out like you already have moved away from me.

my post that i refer to. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110758770&postcount=828

36 lines, 2 about you. 5.5%
    443 word, 7 about you. 1.5%

Does that not imply looking elsewhere?

Let's just get a counter wagon going at least, this just feels wrong. It's been gradually building since yesterday and some of those on board are seemingly ignoring today completely to jump on.

I propose Ewan.

Vote cast for Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ive a lot to read back on......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Why are we so sure Harley has been converted? Did I miss a conversion post or something? I know I was AFK yesterday for a large part, but usually conversions are announced on thread right?

Why the mod announcement with the paper they hardly posted it randomly, and it hasnt really served a purpose, it must mean something?

Right I only an find 4 using the hash tag nomenclature, though it feels like there’s more

Angus: ewan Eva orla
    Barbara: ewan Conor Eva Clodagh
    Liam: Clodagh, Steve, orla
    Wendy: Conor orla Fiona

So where is this wagon getting steam from?

Are you reading the thread?

What are your thoughts here so?

yes i am reading the thread.

My thoughts here so? Can you ask me about something, not questions about nothing.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Why the mod announcement with the paper they hardly posted it randomly, and it hasnt really served a purpose, it must mean something?

I think it was advertising the competition today tbh.

There's been no announcement of a conversion though if I'm correct so Harley (if in the game which is likely) is probably still village.

yes i am reading the thread.

My thoughts here so? Can you ask me about something, not questions about nothing.

Help me out with my question just above your post so. You asked for ffa data and I’ve posted it. Reading it does it seem viable to you or have I missed something?

• Advertisement

Let's just get a counter wagon going at least, this just feels wrong. It's been gradually building since yesterday and some of those on board are seemingly ignoring today completely to jump on.

I propose Ewan.

Vote cast for Ewan.

Conor or clodagh, i think Ewan is a bit twtbaw

Right I only an find 4 using the hash tag nomenclature, though it feels like there’s more

Doris and one other poster also said they were voting Eva tonight in the lynch, but haven't given FFAs that I can see. I'll read back and see who else said that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Well I voted Ewan a while ago. I’d rather give Eva the benefit of the doubt and go for my no1 suspect.

Doris and one other poster also said they were voting Eva tonight in the lynch, but haven't given FFAs that I can see. I'll read back and see who else said that

I also said her Harley post was hard to ignore earlier, could be me you’re thinking of

Conor or clodagh, i think Ewan is a bit twtbaw

I've got till 8.30 to change my vote as I'm gonna be AFK for the lynch.

I know what you're saying re: Ewan but it's all a bit yuck tbh.

And now he genies when I mention getting people voting for him...

What wagon?

ewan 2
    eva 2
    orla 3
    clodagh 2
    conor 2
    steve 1
    fiona 1

if anything its a orla wagon not eva one.

but there is not enough data yet.

my post that i refer to. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110758770&postcount=828

36 lines, 2 about you. 5.5%
    443 word, 7 about you. 1.5%

Does that not imply looking elsewhere?

Then I apologise if I came across a bit snarky, I read your post wrong and jumped to conclusions. I'm just really frustrated because I feel like I'm going around and around in circles with this and people are voting for me when there's five confirmed baddies out there waiting to be found. I'm trying to do my FFA but I keep coming on to respond to people saying things about me and if I don't respond it will look suspect. I can't win here :(

Ive a lot to read back on......

giphy.gif

Just sayin.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Fiona - constant badgering on Gabriel to me initially felt village, but I'm wondering is there an ulterior motive now. Hasn't been as active since the munch - could be busy, but also could be laying low to avoid getting too much heat.

Just as a matter of interest, because I'm leaning village on Fiona too ... in what scenario would wolf-Fiona badger Gabriel so much, knowing that he was going to be chow this morning? A double-bluff?
    I think it was advertising the competition today tbh.

There's been no announcement of a conversion though if I'm correct so Harley (if in the game which is likely) is probably still village.

Maybe she wasn't converted. Maybe she was always team SK but they had to find each other to strategies together.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Not your fault, because I didn't tag it, but I swapped out Steve for Desmond. If you're collating FFAs.

Advertisement