Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Votes on Eva...

Doris WW wrote: »
    I voted for Eva this morning when the lynch form opened. TBH I'm unlikely to change unless something drastic happens between now and then.

Liam WW wrote: »
    So did I actually. I'll probably change though. When I'm home.

Oh Liam, just when I thought we might be friends :(
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Current bandwagon on Eva:

Doris, Fiona, Liam, Babs, Angus, Riona.

Conor has also suggested that he might be on this.

Willing to let babs slide on this as she came up with the theory. I think there has to be a wolf, maybe 2 in here.
    #FFA1

Clodagh - still not liking her OP, and she's not done anything since to earn village points
    Steve - still worried he may have been doing a task. No Shakespeare since munch
    Orla - think she was doing a task.

Honourable mention to Eva. I really, really like her posts. I think she's coming across villagery and I kind of want her to be village. But I still can't get away from her potential call to the Joker followed by the mod's newspaper announcement. I'm parking it for now, but I remain suspicious.

Also, (further) proof that Harley is likely to be in the game is Gabriel's character not being in the OP either. Mods even said they had secrets, and now we know that part of those secrets include secret roles.

Further honourable mentions to a significant handful of players that I have zero read on and need to get involved more: Brendan, Gertrude, Holly, Isla, Jake. Jake has more post count than others like Clodagh, Phil and Riona, yet I've no memory of a single significant post they've made this game.
    I'm not on the Eva bandwagon.

You go and spoil it all by doing something silly like telling lies :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Not your fault, because I didn't tag it, but I swapped out Steve for Desmond. If you're collating FFAs.

Thanks

I can’t collate much longer though, I’m already getting dirty looks for typing away under the table on mobile

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So a genie shows up out of the blue? Is that a wolf thing?

Just as a matter of interest, because I'm leaning village on Fiona too ... in what scenario would wolf-Fiona badger Gabriel so much, knowing that he was going to be chow this morning? A double-bluff?

Maybe she wasn't converted. Maybe she was always team SK but they had to find each other to strategies together.

But surely she'd be listed then?

Ok. Fiona badgers Gabs until the seer strategy is posted then kills him for suggesting it. The person we would least suspect in that scenario is... Fiona.

It's weak, but I feel the seer strategy got Gabs killed and someone involved decided to off him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Doris WW wrote: »
    I did like Bab's theory on Eva. Not sold on the Gabriel response but Eva's rebuttal of Babs' theory wasn't great so she would be top of my suss list this morning.

Aw there it is Doris. You didn't like my response so I'm top of your suspect list today but you haven't gone into it any further, looked through my posts or given me anything concrete I can respond to?
    Nope, I completely accept that I've done f all work on the game today but TBH I'm double jobbing in work atm with the boss sitting beside me. I just don't have hours and hours to be trawling through the game thread with a fine tooth comb. I read Babs theory on you, I looked at the posts she pointed out and agreed. Why is that a bad thing?? It's the best I've got to go on right now

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    What wagon?

ewan 2
    eva 2
    orla 3
    clodagh 2
    conor 2
    steve 1
    fiona 1

if anything its a orla wagon not eva one.

but there is not enough data yet.

That’s the point. Looking at the numbers does it tally with the wagon that seems to be happening reading the thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Well , Gertie, anything to add more to add?

Not really. I've been reading the thread more or less the whole way through but never enough time to contribute. Wife has been nursing a hangover all day, so I've been pre-occupied with the kids. Just got the youngest off to bed there now. Hoping the wife will take care of the eldest later.

I agree with the tasking case around Orla, I thanked that post that highlighted it earlier.

I liked Evas posting there from around an hour or two ago, so I wouldn't really want to vote there. The account slip actually seemed like genuine villager excitement.

What is the case on Ewan, its not one I recall ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Let's just get a counter wagon going at least, this just feels wrong. It's been gradually building since yesterday and some of those on board are seemingly ignoring today completely to jump on.

I propose Ewan.

Vote cast for Ewan.

Cheers Wendy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Henry WW wrote: »

a genie show up when you rub the lamp,
    or are watching the thread and only contributing when their name is uttered.

Its coincidental

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Just sayin.

And?

Herein lies my dilemna peeps. If one knows about a specific type of task assigned on day 0 should one discuss it and decide if a wolf task would be so similar that the perpetrator should find them easily?

Or should they stay silent.

I honestly have no clue who to vote for. I was thinking Wendy because of the response earlier. But she seems to be doing work in favor of the village. I don't know.

I'll have to get off line soon.

What are people's most strong wolf feelings at the moment? I'll need to put a vote in now before I leave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Cheers Wendy.

Tbf youve posted **** all of substance so far!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oh Liam, just when I thought we might be friends :(

You go and spoil it all by doing something silly like telling lies :(

Explain? What lies?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

i voted orla - wont be round for lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Herein lies my dilemna peeps. If one knows about a specific type of task assigned on day 0 should one discuss it and decide if a wolf task would be so similar that the perpetrator should find them easily?

I think I know what you’re getting at with the first part so definitely post what you believe is a similar wolf one.

But surely she'd be listed then?

Mods have secrets. Gabriel's character wasn't listed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If it helps us find a wolf, I think we should discuss it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I honestly have no clue who to vote for. I was thinking Wendy because of the response earlier. But she seems to be doing work in favor of the village. I don't know.

Yeh I’m a bit in the same boat. Been keeping tabs on the game but nothing concrete.

Eva’s first post gaff could be enough to hang her tonight but I always feel first night’s lynch is kind of a crap shoot. How often does the village get a baddy on night 1?

Also what’s up with the SK? Are we gonna get a crazy kill potentially near lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I doubt mods would give similar tasks to different teams but who knows.

That being said you have potentially painted a target on your back now, and could have a sk kill at lynch time.

Or it could just be a double in the morning and the evils had to compete to win the first kill.

I'd be in favour of you saying what you know,

Ok then... here goes.

This is why I don't believe that Eva mentioning Harley Quinn is a task fwiw.

Go for it.

Mods have secrets. Gabriel's character wasn't listed.

They made a mistake and listed 2 wrong anons If I remember correctly

Go for it.

Go for what exactly.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    They made a mistake and listed 2 wrong anons If I remember correctly

They did. So?

Ok, I'm running out of time here and I'm gonna be AFK for the lynch.

I'm Martha Wayne, wife of Thomas, and Batman's ma.

But how can I prove this, oh well oh well oh well.

Myself and my poor deceased hubby had to do a task which involved mentioning our own character name more than once on the game thread:

Here's mine....

Morning folks, so let's get the formalities out of the way I guess.

Why?

tenor.gif?itemid=5706787

But actually I did me some thinking last night and Batman is nothing without his parents, their money and his whole moral code is based around them.

So after some complex calculations

giphy.gif

I actually decided that I'm Martha Wayne, cos ma's are the best. Anyone got any problems with that?

Good.

tumblr_obik87Q3SV1vwbzq8o6_500.gif

(But really, I'm Batman ;) )
    Anyways I'm off for a while, have to do some travelling from the Thomas and Martha Wayne International Airport. Later folks :)

And here is Gabriel's.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    A few things.

I'm so excited. I'm on a mobile and can't post GIFs which upsets me cause I don't think a batman claim is relevant without them.

I've just spent hours rereading the Batman story and I'm a little sad for his poor folks. Poor Thomas Wayne.

I'm torn now between reading more comics and backstory or actually reading the thread.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I don't think it is you know. I will riddle in the morning.

I've found Harvey Quinn
    Maxie Zeus
    Assistant DA
    Thomas Wayne
    Robin
    Martha

I'll uncover more in the morning.

Steve is suspect and I wonder if he's been given poison?

This is an interesting role for the doctor....

We were due to have a shared room this morning I think post munch but Gabby was taken away from me and I'm very sad :(

And this is why I don't believe Eva is Harley Quinn.

It's TOO obvious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Re: Doris, I see Tegan did an ISO of her.

I agree that the timings around the protect are a bit wishy-washy. First it was name target before the lynch and 12hr deadline, then name target by midnight when challenged.

It's all a bit too convenient, but giving her the benefit of the doubt for today at least.

Look ask the mods for confirmation if you want but I was told first to pick a person by the lunch, and then after I posted that on the thread they pmd again and said by midnight. I can't defend this coz it wasn't my fault.

• Advertisement

They did. So?

Gabriels anon is now listed you said it wasn't but that was clarified by mods as a mistake

Advertisement