Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Oh god, I hadn’t even noticed your typo until you pointed it out.

Short window online this evening for me so going to have to vote shortly. I’m going to go back through today as much as I can but tbh your ‘come and get me’ Harley post at the start sticks out a mile right now.

I had to laugh at myself when I read it back. I was typing so fast and the words were just flying out, I didn't bother to read back until after I posted.

But in the same regard can it not be argued that it was SO obvious as in TOO obvious? Genuinely if I was that character why would I post that in my very first post and draw immediate attention to myself? If it was me I would have a long game and be a lot more careful with what I was saying. Not straight in no kissing look at me I'm Harley for everyone and their batmobile to see :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Its not the post in isolation though, its the post 9 minutes later by the mod account, and Barbaras well reasoned argument of what it could mean.

I thought it could be part of the competition but it turns out not to be, and it wasnt posted just for the hell of it do something happened and the most likely something is you being found by the joker

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I had to laugh at myself when I read it back. I was typing so fast and the words were just flying out, I didn't bother to read back until after I posted.

But in the same regard can it not be argued that it was SO obvious as in TOO obvious? Genuinely if I was that character why would I post that in my very first post and draw immediate attention to myself? If it was me I would have a long game and be a lot more careful with what I was saying. Not straight in no kissing look at me I'm Harley for everyone and their batmobile to see :o

But it didn't draw immediate attention.
    20th 11:02am - 21st 20:03pm = 9+24 = 33 hours later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

#isoeva

since everyone seems to be suss of eva:

In a room full of Batman’s I’d like to be Harley Quinn, she is fire!
    But I also want to be hip and in with it so I hate to break it to you all but
    could be a call to the SK, but I do agree that harley is cool... sorry!

Having had time to read back over the OP I wanted to give my thoughts and see what you all think. I think it’s good if we bounce ideas off each other on theories and such. It’s a slow burn weekend and not everyone’s going to be around loads to all out accuse each other But if we could flesh out the OP a bit while we’ve so little to go on I think it could work to our advantage.

reviews bad characters here

I’m avoiding digging into the village roles and I would err on the side of caution anyone that questions them too much, can come across a bit like fishing for someone to slip up, answer and reveal their role. Or I could just be paranoid, it’s too early for that though right?

good reasoning

On the newspaper, it has to mean something right? My initial thoughts were that it didn’t say mod announcement but I don’t think that matters does it? It wasn’t an announcement as such but it does mean something, just have to figure out what.

i thought it meant something but haven't figured out what yet

Evening all, just had a good catch up and made some notes.
    Babs I’m interested in what you come up with regarding the newspaper, I found out some information myself.
    The newspapers are from an episode of the tv show. The episode is called Batman is riled. In it the joker steals Batman’s utility belt which causes a crime wave in Gotham. The joker uses a TV studio to broadcast clues to where the next crime will be called “what’s my crime”
    Over the course of the course the Joker gives a challenge to Batman and robin to figure out what’s wrong with the sentence “He who laughs last laughs good”
    Now I’m not sure if the mods would go that deep into it or it’s all to do with the headlines but there could be something there. What do you guys think?
    interesting theory and obviously doing a bit of work on riddling

On the weather forecast. See how it says for the time and day Monday 8:01. Is it possible that something stormy is going to happen tomorrow at 8:01?
    trying to solve potential clues

Oh apologies I didn't see this before I posted. That is a nice theory but not the case at all. I didn't even think Harley Quinn was a playable character when I posted that gif. She's my favourite female DC character and Margot Robbie as her is fire
    On Gabriel, I actually wanted to go back and look at his posts, from what I remembered when reading them he keeps referring to HarVey Quinn. I'm not sure what that means but it confused the hell out of me because when he said Harvey I kept thinking he was talking about Harvey Dent.
    mild rebuttal here on a theory which seems to lead to a lot of heat

I'm not well at the moment and was working today, I only got back on properly this evening. Been keeping up reading and such and came on this evening to have a proper look back and give my thoughts on a few things. I'm not good with puzzles or anything so was really wracking my brain with the newspaper and weather forecast and felt like I could offer something helpful with those two.
    I didn't mention the joker because there's not really anything to disect in his role description other than that he gets to write his own flavour. Unlike with the others where there's room for interpretation.
    again, mild rebuttal... because there's nothing to rebut or because reaching for a rebuttal?

Well obviously I didn't think mentioning her would be a bad idea otherwise I wouldn't have done it, you can imagine how foolish I feel now
    Just think about it though, if I was Harley Quinn. Would I really go all in guns blazing like that on my first post?
    it's a fair point, no need to be quite so blatant if eva was harley... maybe

Guys fire away with any questions you have for me, I was coming on to give my thoughts so I'll carry on with too.
    So the HarVey thing was one thing I noted. Note: Gabs now confirmed good
    Whit the newspaper article and weather forecast.
    Then this below stood out to me when reading. I thought it was odd Fiona saying WHEN she gets her gun Gabriel is dead but kind of put it to the side not thinking too much into it. Then this post stood out, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense but the 50/50 stood out to me.
    -From the OP:
    Two Face / Harvey Dent
    One night good (day & night phases), the next bad, Harvey has powers to match, each time with a 50/50 chance of success. If Harvey lasts to the end and is good he can win with the Village. If he's bad they have to kill him or Big Bad Harv will lash out for the win. Seer Checks night 1: Harvey Dent - District Attorney, Night 2: Two Face
    The 50/50 again, I can't make much of it but worth noting I thought.
    bit of a nudge at fiona's post quoting 50/50

No that's completely fine, I have no problem with you flagging it and I think it's good to get suspicions out on the table so we can talk through them together. I wasn't saying to think about it in a snidey way more of a "come on do you really think a baddie would play it like that kind of way?"
    Bringing in the fact I only had two posts is a little unfair. It's a slow burn weekend and some people haven't even checked in yet(which I have no problem with). Aside from my first post I haven't been talking pure fluff in the following ones. I may be low in post count but as least I'm trying to help.
    Again responding to babs and a mild denial about being harley

I don’t know whether you’re Harvey Dent or not to outright accuse you. I’m pointing out everything that stood out to me. Your two posts stood out to me so I pulled them together with the Harvey role because of the connection I made to see what others thought or if they could make sense of it or see something I’m not.
    The posts are there for you to see and respond to too so it wasn’t throwing shade.
    It would be more helpful if you explained the posts rather than agreeing with someone else’s theory because you don’t like what I said
    I do feel Eva is taking heat from other people jumping on Bab's theory

Ah Fiona are you pulling my leg? pac:
    The rest of your post is fair. Because I know my alignment I know the newspaper and weather forecast are some sort of clue, at least I think they are. They could just be flavour and the mods are laughing at us scratching our heads trying to figure it all out!
    What do you think about my theories on the two? If you look up that episode there’s more info on it, I just posted what stood out to me.
    Angus on your connection on the times of the weather forecast, it’s a good spot. It could mean the forecast was forecasting the competition which would be stormy? And maybe the newspaper is seperate to that and has its own meaning?
    responding to fiona's accusation

Gabe can you explain this a bit more? I’m getting some I’m Spartacus vibes here but do you mean we all say I’ve peeked such and such and hope for the best? If we all do it and the wolves know we’re wrong then does that not leave the seer or other RVs out in the open? Surely we don’t want RVs participating for fear they get it right and get munched so say you have NRVs do it. The wolves know who the wolves are and who the NRVs are. They also know who the RVs are because they aren’t participating?
    I might be overthinking this or I just don’t fully understand what you’re saying?
    seer theory

Your new avatar suited this post perfectly fluff

Now that’s just not true. I said in a room full of Batman’s I’d chose to be Harley Quinn because everyone was saying they were Batman. I never said anything about wishing I was randed Harley.
    harley defence

No that bit I understand. I’m saying what he put in quotations as me saying wasn’t true
    harley defence

Paraphrasing is fine but to paraphrase you don’t use quotation marks because the quotation marks mean it’s a direct quote of what I said which in fact it wasn’t, it was a paraphrase which you just stated.
    I mean it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things but I do like being right
    I think this is fair

I’m still not getting this fully. I get what you’re saying about strategising, I’ve just never come across this tactic in a game before so want to fully understand before I jump on board with it.
    If everyone is saying “I’m the seer, I peeked *insert name here*. They’re a *insert alignment here*. Does that not cause unneeded chaos in a game that is already bound to have tons of chaos going by the OP? If everyone is saying it then does it not come down to who do we believe? We would have to discuss that at the time anyway no? And if we trust someone and they get it right then does that not reveal that they are the seer?
    seer theory

So we just say it and then everyone carries on business as usual? Say Desmond(just an example) peeks Angus(just an example) tomorrow who flips as penguin and everyone is saying they peeked someone and Des says he peeked Angus who’s penguin. Then the wolves know who the seer is and the seer dies?
    Is it not wiser to do the likes of read lists and FFAs where the seer can peek in peace and then pull together things that prove what they know without outright saying they peeked someone?
    seer theory

What’s WIFOM and who’s doing the targeting?
    I don’t like that you’re insinuating that by not taking part in a game that potentially puts the seer in danger is going against the village and as a result of that people will be targeted. As I’ve said I’ve never seen this before in a game and find it odd that you’re so for it.
    seer theory

Hmm looks like we agree on something.
    Well okay then
    seer theory

And with that I’m off to bed
    Night all, here’s to good luck and fortunes tomorrow
    fluff

Good morning folks
    fluff

My issue with this plan is that it does put the seer in unnecessary danger straight off the bat. The baddies can easily manipulate it. They make a list of all the people who’ve claimed, see who keeps getting it right and then kills them.
    It’s all well and good saying we’ll find out when after they’re dead but the baddies will know straight away and will go after them.
    There’s much better ways for the seer to leave breadcrumbs such as FFAs and compiling evidence against who they know is bad. FFAs protect them because everyone picks three people it’s not just one person pointing out another’s alignment.
    We’re discussing a tactic for the seer too and not even taking into consideration what the seer wants. I know in the other game the seer was all for it but that was a seer only game so not the same thing, maybe the seer doesn’t want to do it like this either and might not even take part?
    I personally disagree with this, but I don't think its necessarily wolfy

I was waiting for that too. It says each day in the OP, that normally means the start of the day with the munch right? Unless it’s going to be at a time of his choosing, could be that they haven’t sent in their flavour or something
    mechanics

Okay looks like no SK kill this morning, so most likely will happen throughout the day.

Has anyone worked out the numbers of how many people we’ll lose today and tomorrow?
    1 munch kill
    1 SK kill
    1 potential rose kill
    1 potential bullet from Alfred
    1 potential bullet from Harvey
    1 lynch kill
    That’s going by the theory that Harvey has a good on odd days. So that’s potentially six people in a day
    mechanics, but I find this helpful

Oh no That’s what happens folks when you fall asleep and wake up in a panic and confused daze
    My apologies everyone
    posted in own name

Ahh Doris, at least say why you're voting for me so I can defend myself
    Just reminded me I seen a couple of posts about me this morning, I'm going to go back now and respond to them all. Hopefully put this whole Harley Quinn thing to bed.
    Then I'll be doing an FFA
    I get the impression Eva is ignoring the Harley thing, and I can't decide whether it's because (i) she's village or (ii) she's Harley and trying to get everyone else to move on

Aw there it is Doris. You didn't like my response so I'm top of your suspect list today but you haven't gone into it any further, looked through my posts or given me anything concrete I can respond to?
    It wasn't breadcrumbing Liam, I posted one gif on my very first post. Everyone was saying they were Batman. I really like Harley Quinn outside of the game as DC character. If I was going to breadcrumb I would have been a hell of a lot more subtle about it.
    I have a theory myself on why Gabs was targetted over me.
    Gabs said I was village to him. I had the most doubt put on me so I'm an easy lynch target. Take Gabs out of the question as someone who would have potentially fought my corner and it's easy pickings on me then for the lynch. You're all coming for me over a gif I posted on my very first post saying in a wolf full of Batmans I'd be Harley Quinn because I really like the character. I genuinely didn't know she was a playable character and I'm kicking myself now for it!
    If I go tonight(and I'm not going down without a fight) I would ask that you all look into the people that were gunning for me, time is being wasted now looking for a character that's may or may not even be in the game when there's 3/4 including Harvey rogues and a SK out there.
    If you're going to vote for me then ISO me, ask me questions. I have nothing to hide but don't just vote for me because of a gif. At the end of the day that's what's caused this. I really want to help the village and voting for me tonight will not help the village.

conclusion

I don't know. The number of people on Eva after her gif and Bab's theory has me feeling like a bandwagon.

BUT it's really hard to catch an SK because they're not teamed with anyone, so can wolf-hunt with the village and appear very village.

Eva would go (along with Wendy) on my perhaps-SK but I don't think wolf list. I'd come back to her later, but I think there must be wolfier people out there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Tegan ISO Fiona please will ya, I'd like your thoughts

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Its not the post in isolation though, its the post 9 minutes later by the mod account, and Barbaras well reasoned argument of what it could mean.

I thought it could be part of the competition but it turns out not to be, and it wasnt posted just for the hell of it do something happened and the most likely something is you being found by the joker

I have no answer to the newspaper thing. I tried to work out what it was with the weather forecast but it just fell to the wayside. Why would the joker "find me" right after I posted that gif and put me in danger like that? It doesn't make any sense. From my point of view because I know who I am, the newspaper did mean something just like the weather forecast. I just haven't figured out what that is.

Look into the rest of my posts, I want to help the village not destroy it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

It’s fair point, but equally I’m reminded of a recent game where the convert made just that move, sticking up a gif image that may as well have said “its me” and got away with it for a fair while.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Tegan ISO Fiona please will ya, I'd like your thoughts

I have to pop out for an hour but I'll make it next on my list.

Current bandwagon on Eva:

Doris, Fiona, Liam, Babs, Angus, Riona.

Conor has also suggested that he might be on this.

Willing to let babs slide on this as she came up with the theory. I think there has to be a wolf, maybe 2 in here.

Tegan WW wrote: »

Willing to let babs slide on this as she came up with the theory. I think there has to be a wolf, maybe 2 in here.

You seem quite confident that eva isnt a wolf.

How could you know this?

Now i know she is being accused of Harley buy could still be a random wolf yet you seem to know she isnt.

Youve made my list tegan

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    It’s fair point, but equally I’m reminded of a recent game where the convert made just that move, sticking up a gif image that may as well have said “its me” and got away with it for a fair while.

I do get that but it's really not what's happening here. As I said there are 3 rogues, a Harvey and a SK and there's a lot of people focusing on me for maybe being a character not even named in the OP. It stinks of a wagon and if I die then all of you need to look at who jumped on it, I'm clearly the easy target here. Who is it going to be tomorrow? People are seeing Babs theory and running with it but not actually looking into my posts or forming opinions of their own on me.

While we're going around in circles it takes away from time looking for the real bad guys and there's plenty of them to go around

Fiona WW wrote: »
    You seem quite confident that eva isnt a wolf.

How could you know this?

Now i know she is being accused of Harley buy could still be a random wolf yet you seem to know she isnt.

Youve made my list tegan

I went to the bother of doing an ISO on her up above so it's hardly something i've just made up. Wolfy Fiona and I haven't even ISO'd you! :D

I really do have to go out for a bit now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

#FFA1

Clodagh - still not liking her OP, and she's not done anything since to earn village points
    Steve - still worried he may have been doing a task. No Shakespeare since munch
    Orla - think she was doing a task.

Honourable mention to Eva. I really, really like her posts. I think she's coming across villagery and I kind of want her to be village. But I still can't get away from her potential call to the Joker followed by the mod's newspaper announcement. I'm parking it for now, but I remain suspicious.

Also, (further) proof that Harley is likely to be in the game is Gabriel's character not being in the OP either. Mods even said they had secrets, and now we know that part of those secrets include secret roles.

Further honourable mentions to a significant handful of players that I have zero read on and need to get involved more: Brendan, Gertrude, Holly, Isla, Jake. Jake has more post count than others like Clodagh, Phil and Riona, yet I've no memory of a single significant post they've made this game.

I went to the bother of doing an ISO on her up above so it's hardly something i've just made up. Wolfy Fiona and I haven't even ISO'd you! :D

I really do have to go out for a bit now.

So your thoughts on Eva is enough for you to say there are 2 wolfs on the bandwagon list, even though eva vould be anything.

You are a little too certain for my liking tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok I'm back till about 8.30 then I'm out till 10pm.

I think this bandwagon on Eva is the stuff of madness tbh, her posts are coming across as pure village to me.

Anyways my FFA fwiw:

#FFA1

Conor - I don't like how he keeps cropping up as playing the contrarian role. I get everything should be questioned but working against every strategy and picking holes in them is not pro village.
    Orla - every single post is pure fluff and there is no attempt to do any game solving. Mentions of Arkham Asylum and other posts I previously quotes have me feeling she did some sort of task on day 0
    Fiona - constant badgering on Gabriel to me initially felt village, but I'm wondering is there an ulterior motive now. Hasn't been as active since the munch - could be busy, but also could be laying low to avoid getting too much heat.

Honorable mentions for Clodagh's wolfy pop in earlier today without being specific on false claims etc.
    Can't let the Liam thing go yet either, I felt there was an agenda in his posts driven to put heat on Steve - though Steve disappearing today makes me wonder if I'm taking the wrong side of that argument.
    Also Des, I suspect we'll be going around and around for days if we're still here - I'd have honestly preferred to see had you been poisoned or not because your posts since this morning just feel laced with agenda right now. And wolf hunting is one thing, but you need to keep an open mind unless you have absolute proof on someone being a wolf.

Whoops, I just remembered another suspicious player.

Swap out Steve for Desmond please.

Reasons given earlier.

I do get that but it's really not what's happening here. As I said there are 3 rogues, a Harvey and a SK and there's a lot of people focusing on me for maybe being a character not even named in the OP. It stinks of a wagon and if I die then all of you need to look at who jumped on it, I'm clearly the easy target here. Who is it going to be tomorrow? People are seeing Babs theory and running with it but not actually looking into my posts or forming opinions of their own on me.

While we're going around in circles it takes away from time looking for the real bad guys and there's plenty of them to go around

Point them out to me and if you convince me, then I'll vote for them today.

I'm not on the Eva bandwagon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Hey guys I’m around a bit, mental day in work today, heading home now and will finishing catching up. Have been skimming the thread and have a vote in on Orla.

Re: Doris, I see Tegan did an ISO of her.

I agree that the timings around the protect are a bit wishy-washy. First it was name target before the lynch and 12hr deadline, then name target by midnight when challenged.

It's all a bit too convenient, but giving her the benefit of the doubt for today at least.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Point them out to me and if you convince me, then I'll vote for them today.

I'm trying to figure that out which you should be doing too. Two heads are better than one and all that. Rather than voting to lynch someone based on a theory of a character who may or not be in the game

Asking me to point them out is just being a lazy villager if you ask me. You should want to find out who they are for yourself anyway, not ask me to do it for you :rolleyes:

I'm trying to do an FFA anyway for myself and hopefully give the village information to work with if I do end up dying tonight.

Liam WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Clodagh - still not liking her OP, and she's not done anything since to earn village points
    Steve - still worried he may have been doing a task. No Shakespeare since munch
    Orla - think she was doing a task.

Honourable mention to Eva. I really, really like her posts. I think she's coming across villagery and I kind of want her to be village. But I still can't get away from her potential call to the Joker followed by the mod's newspaper announcement. I'm parking it for now, but I remain suspicious.

Also, (further) proof that Harley is likely to be in the game is Gabriel's character not being in the OP either. Mods even said they had secrets, and now we know that part of those secrets include secret roles.

Further honourable mentions to a significant handful of players that I have zero read on and need to get involved more: Brendan, Gertrude, Holly, Isla, Jake. Jake has more post count than others like Clodagh, Phil and Riona, yet I've no memory of a single significant post they've made this game.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Whoops, I just remembered another suspicious player.

Swap out Steve for Desmond please.

Reasons given earlier.

Just quoting these for later searching if someone is compiling FFAs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

But I don’t get it! Why would you post that, I mean you must have realized something like that could be picked up this way. You’d either make yourself a target for the village or piss off the SK. It makes no sense

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Orla definitely looks suspect straight from the start yesterday. With every post drawing attention too her.

Just two posts so far today. One looking for a recap on today, and the other just declaring the number she picked in the comp.

For some reason I scribbled down "Wendy- counterfeiter" last night. Will need to go back and see why.

Damn my shorthand.

Also I'm not forgetting our three stooges (ie lowest posters) here:

Isla WW wrote: »
    Good morning, busy weekend here but I'm watching

Lame. One post since Saturday, and a lame one at that.

Good morning everyone

Its day1. Everyone is more or less blind at this point

LAME. Two posts since Saturday, neither adding any discussion or proper thoughts.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. No need to fear for your hero is here.....

I’m Batman!

I’m also busy with unforeseen bat issues this weekend but will keep up to date as much as possible.
    Good morning all. Just checking in quickly to make sure I’m not dead :D I shall return shortly, for I am Batman!
    I’m playing catch up at the minute but I’m the same. I can’t really get into this one for some reason.
    I’m finally caught up. I think I was about 2 mins late entering the comp :( Sorry BH I was in a hurry so I didn’t fully read it and pm’d you.

Struggling to get into this - bored villager or a wolfy tactic? Hard to say.

Speak up you three, at this rate you're going to be dead weight for the village and will have to be removed!

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Orla definitely looks suspect straight from the start yesterday. With every post drawing attention too her.

Just two posts so far today. One looking for a recap on today, and the other just declaring the number she picked in the comp.

For some reason I scribbled down "Wendy- counterfeiter" last night. Will need to go back and see why.

Damn my shorthand.

Possibly because I posted the role on thread? :pac:

I'm trying to figure that out which you should be doing too. Two heads are better than one and all that. Rather than voting to lynch someone based on a theory of a character who may or not be in the game

Asking me to point them out is just being a lazy villager if you ask me. You should want to find out who they are for yourself anyway, not ask me to do it for you :rolleyes:

I'm trying to do an FFA anyway for myself and hopefully give the village information to work with if I do end up dying tonight.

So, you haven't read my FFA then, ah well.

wow, you really bite the hand trying to feed you.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So, you haven't read my FFA then, ah well.

wow, you really bite the hand trying to feed you.

Well in fairness Babs all you said about Eva is 'not moving from my list'.

Not exactly lighting up the world with regards to her or anything.

The others points I kinda get. That wolfy pop-in from Clodagh today in particular

| User Name | Posts |
    | Wendy WW | 144 |
    |Barbara WW | 92 |
    |Angus WW | 63 |
    |Liam WW | 61 |
    |Fiona WW | 60 |
    |Gabriel WW | 48 |
    |Frank WW | 40 |
    |Steve WW | 40 |
    |Desmond WW | 39 |
    |Eva WW | 35 |
    |Conor WW | 27 |
    |Henry WW | 25 |
    |Abigail WW | 24 |
    |Tegan WW | 20 |
    |Doris WW | 19 |
    |Jake WW | 19 |
    |Clodagh WW | 16 |
    |Phil WW | 15 |
    |Riona WW | 14 |
    |Holly WW | 13 |
    |Orla WW | 12 |
    |Ewan WW | 9 |
    |Bounty Hunter | 6 |
    |Baggly | 5 |
    |WerewolfGM | 5 |
    |Brendan WW | 4 |
    |Gertrude WW |2 |
    |Isla WW |1 |

• Advertisement

Just posting that to keep record. I cut off the players who posted in real accounts.

Not me anyway no sirree :eek: :pac:

Advertisement