Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath County Council clerical officer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pepsicass

stinkbomb wrote: »
    Its before they have hired anyone

Fingers crossed so! Would love to know how many vacancies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jobsearcher

Yes I also was under impression that it was 65 going through to appliction form stage.I am also on the panel.Given that it all moved so fast I was presuming they needed new staff quickly.I wonder how long the panel lasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pepsicass

Given that it's two weeks since we did the interviews and got placed on the panels and the speed which this process has been moving up to now I wonder has anyone heard anything? Especially those placed high enough on the panel. Wish they'd give us an idea of how many jobs there will be and timeframes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shoelover2019

Anyone have an update on where they are on the panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

Hi wondering has anyone been offered a position on the panel? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bingbong500

The smart ones come on when they are immediately out of college or school in early 20's and progress quickly to EO and AO. You are guaranteed promotion based on seniority

Theres no such thing as EO and AO in the LA, and you are categorically NOT guaranteed promotion based on seniority. Not even in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bingbong500

revoke12 wrote: »
    Hi wondering has anyone been offered a position on the panel? thanks

They are already half way through the panel

Advertisement