Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Back to familiar territory, jobpath, jobpath, pressganged, jobpath etc...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Is it wrong that I saw this picture and thought of this thread...?

Tt89qp2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"RTE will little mention how we have actually got to where we really, hidden are".

Little help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I'm struggling to muster up any interest in Angry Dudd, these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

He is just boring as this stage ... no relevance anymore and the louder he shouts the less people hear him.

He’s cracked out some of the auld dad jokes tonight but put a political spin on them ... the one that got me was this one .. more so for the irony from a lad that hasn’t worked in over a decade

“Guy calls in to his Boss:
    Worker: I can't come to work today. I'm sick
    Boss: Oh yea! What's wrong with you now?
    Worker: I have anal glaucoma.
    Boss: What the hell is that?
    Worker: I just can't see my ass working today.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,258 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

padd b1975 wrote: »
    "RTE will little mention how we have actually got to where we really, hidden are".

They mentioned the 83 and 51 votes all right...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

I'm struggling to muster up any interest in Angry Dudd, these days.

But but but there is job "Pat" to follow press-ganged
    Dudd As many of you know following my page for years now, I have been trying to expose the #JobPath setup which the government has force down people's throats illegally since 2014.
    Over the last few years in fact, since 2014, I have been detailing a lot of information. Much of it can be independently verified by using a web search engine or going to government websites where they occasionally let slip some documents quietly and unannounced.
    A lot of information has been obtained through court action and departmental paper chasing. A lot of it has also been tried to be denied to me.
    Over the years I have spoken to over 1000 victims from right around Ireland. From minor gripes to rights denied, to data abuses, attempted suicides and staff assaults, all this and more has been massive buried by elected at all levels and by media at local and national level also.
    Over the years I have had many conversations with JobPath staff still walking in their role and ex-JobPath staff who have left due to internal staff bullying or they were unable to do bullying they were told they must carry out. They all had revealing insights has helped me go down a number of Investigation directions.
    For sometime now I have had a number of ongoing conversations with one internal top level person within the JobPath setup. I hope to shortly bring you their very words as precise stated to myself over the last few weeks.
    What they have revealed to me in the last while is utterly shocking, groundbreaking, and will reveal the utter extent to which Irish political parties currently in Ireland are willing to turn a blind eye to massive national and international law breaking which even today is ongoing realistically at local levels around the country.
    Since the local elections I have been relatively quiet in political activity. Part of this quiet time was in fact filled with background activity concentrating on job Pat and the collection of more for information. The conversations which I have had with a job Pat Insider I hope soon to publish on my page here and on the UnitedPeople website.
    After that happens, it will be interesting to see just how far is local and national media willing to more bury a national scandal, one that will be a future inquiry, that is happening right now.
    For those that follow my page out of support and not to troll or undermine, I thank you for your persistence and your willingness to remain open-minded and be willing to also investigate many issues besides JobPath.
    Knowledge is power and it is my continuing intention to give that knowledge back to the people w setup which the government has force down people's throats illegally since 2014.

Seriously though his page is like he wakes up and hits the "G" button on his phone and reposts what ever **** is suggested to him there based on his clicks and searches.

EDIT: He's also giving out about facebook again and it looks like his planned move to other platforms worked real well :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

It's a wonder he's not all over this excessive water use charge like a rash.....

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

washiskin wrote: »
    It's a wonder he's not all over this excessive water use charge like a rash.....

Usual dramatics, he's threatened a hunger strike about it this morning. Nearly 200 likes for it so all in all a productive day in the shed

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I see those jokes of his made their way onto the FB business page of one of the companies his involved in promoting via his Clear and Graphic thingy.

Mind you the jokes got more reaction than the items he's tasked with promoting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Usual dramatics, he's threatened a hunger strike about it this morning. Nearly 200 likes for it so all in all a productive day in the shed
    Excellent. I'm looking forwards to him doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He made a commendable stand against Trumps racism which only served to highlight the huge number of racists which follow him. He won’t make that mistake again

Edit- looks to have been deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

He made a commendable stand against Trumps racism which only served to highlight the huge number of racists which follow him. He won’t make that mistake again

Edit- looks to have been deleted

I'd be of the opinion that a large tranche of Dudds supporters (i.e. a few headbangers online who also support Gemma O'Doherty) wouldn't approve of anything dissing the Donald.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Maybe it's down to the the lack of sunlight from being coped up in the shed for 18 hours a day but Jeff is looking very aged in a recent photo he put up. I can only imagine the stress of full time gainful employment would probably have him in the ground within weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭furiousox

A fantastic example of what Unclear but Graphic can provide for your business. :pac:

67309941_2639366122740738_3753731236938383360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmOwr4ng3qK9QENd8U_R5rkE2B_jY7IB3hdlh8_FyVYhte-Sta4G6xZ2iwPLOScndI&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=1f703f16838e3798de85ab5e84a58e03&oe=5DE2CCB2

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dumpaday.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F08%2Ffunny-quotes-spelling-is-hard.jpg&f=1

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That poster is just a template. All he did was put in the text and he couldn't even do that right.

https://sanet.st/blogs/newupgrade/golf_tournament_premium_flyer_psd_template.2972697.html

Too arrogant to use a spell check, ffs

He will claim that this is how it is spelt in some very specific corner of a street in Drogheda .. so the joke is on you as you aren’t as culturally advanced as him !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

I believe that Mrs Rudd, is back working in the Taxi office where they first met.
    Guess someone has to show the kids what a job is and bring in some money. It's also got to be easier way to get extra cash in then having another kiddo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

UP Wikipedia page was deleted due to no notability - and that's with Wikipedia effectively dying due to lack of maintenance.

furiousox wrote: »
    A fantastic example of what Unclear but Graphic can provide for your business. :pac:

It would be if it was mentioned on the poster, but Jeff seems to have forgotten about that business and stuck in the united people URL at the bottom instead.

It would be if it was mentioned on the poster, but Jeff seems to have forgotten about that business and stuck in the united people URL at the bottom instead.

After his whole hearted congrats to the ‘british’ ladies soccer team and the congradulations to Shane Lowry he is obviously looking to give Shane Ross a run for his money

whippet wrote: »
    After his whole hearted congrats to the ‘british’ ladies soccer team and the congradulations to Shane Lowry he is obviously looking to give Shane Ross a run for his money

He’s equally clueless about sport, that’s for sure.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

That poster is just a template. All he did was put in the text and he couldn't even do that right.

https://sanet.st/blogs/newupgrade/golf_tournament_premium_flyer_psd_template.2972697.html
    There's a lot of hidden symbolism in that template.

The butterfly on the golf ball about to be smashed into oblivion is a reference to "breaking a butterfly on a wheel", which is how Jeff sees the state every time they suggest he might get out of the shed and get a job.

There's planes spreading chemtrails and of course hot air balloons are a classic Rudd trope, a nod to his faithful followers. The seagulls are to show that Jeff has his finger on the pulse regarding local terrorism threats.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Robbo wrote: »
    There's a lot of hidden symbolism in that template.
    I think you're right.
    The clay symbolises the earth, from where we came and where we shall return.
    This is important as it shows how the workshy bluffer would rather die than be made do a days work!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭furiousox

I believe that Mrs Rudd, is back working in the Taxi office where they first met.
    Guess someone has to show the kids what a job is and bring in some money. It's also got to be easier way to get extra cash in then having another kiddo.

Well if that's true how can he look at himself in the mirror and not see an abject failure staring back at him?
    The mrs brings in the income while he sits at home spending hours writing this bull$hit.
    The irony.

WOMEN IN POLITICS.
    Detailed post.
    Long before I even became a father of three daughters, I held the view that although the female of the human species possessed similar and different characteristics at times, they should always be seen as equals - and treated as such. My view has not changed. When it comes to politics, same ideology still applies.
    Sadly however, there is far less female involvement in politics than there should be. What follows is research carried out by myself into just some of the reasons why this is happening.
    The Irish political arena can be all too easy judged a highly masculine realm. Only 91+ women have been elected since the foundation of the State. Ireland currently has one of the worst gender balances in the democratic world.
    Some of the reasons why this is so, is as follows:
    • Women are likely to continue to be reluctant to put themselves forward as candidates or consider a political direction due to a continuing “Boys Club” behaviour, visible clique appearance and mental outlook exposed through words and attitude.
    • Despite some being very qualified, they still consider themselves as not qualified enough! Male counter-parts however jump in at even lower educational levels.
    • In parental guidance, males are more likely to be assured a political path is a viable option rather than females. This applies to formal school guidance also given.
    • Many see their ability to bear children as a further hindrance to enter the field of politics. Concerns over their own child’s welfare and time away from them is a greater worry for woman today than a male it appears.
    • Many females have witnessed others of their sex rising only on rare occasion, not on a regular basis. This imbalance alone further has a mental detrimental effect on the willingness of others to then go forward. A number are greater reluctant through perceived lesser chance of possible opportunity to get ahead.
    • A conceptualisation of women as just child-bearers and homemakers first and foremost was rammed home to many Irish generations by agencies of the State and further more by the Roman Catholic Church operating in Ireland. For a woman in these dark 50’s/60’s era’s to come forward and try going forward in a male dominated society, was very much looked down upon. This attitude still lingers amid older and out of date thinking generations.
    • Timing is a greater critical factor to a chance of higher female participation. According to the 2010 Women and Men in Ireland report (CSO, 2011), they represent approximately three-quarters of those who worked up to 29 hours per week in paid employment in 2010. Many women balance work and family life by taking up part-time employment. This is felt greater restricts many when trying also to balance family life and all it entails.
    • Funding problems more appear to occur more often. As also there is a balance towards greater males in some areas where top management or owners sit, females fear that their ability to garnish financial support or create their own is greater hampered. Through own lack of resources and possibly non-willingness of others to back a greater female participation, they are even before trying to move forward, a mental hurdle that to some, is also as persuasive factor not to eventual participate.
    • Ireland not just in politics, had been too long dominated by complete male organisations. For example, be it the GAA or other Irish sporting societies that was the focal point for local communities every week or month, selections there were all male orientated. Changes have started in these areas and I am glad to see them. This previous sex dominance chosen amid rural and urban communities would lead to them in turn gaining far greater prominence and thus other society roles where females were not active participants due to previous lack of participation and high profile.
    • Today even at political party headquarters, secondary roles such a filing clerks and secretarial roles are thought to be more likely filled by female workers while top positions are likely to be male filled. A visual indicator lingering on of an out of date past attitude? As long as the dominance of one sexual persuasion over the other continues in imbalanced numbers, females are less likely there alone, not emerge from a thinking atmosphere of who really always ‘rises to the top’, …why and not try gain prominent place for themselves, for their country and its people also. This too is a great pity. I firmly believe that females equally have just as much to give, if not in some cases, far more at times, given their unique female perspectives also - ones that men can only try to fully grasp - myself included.
    Of course all these reasons and others that might be found if one looks, should be very transparent but the truth – and we know it maybe more so – is that they are not. There has been attempts to highlight these matters time and time again. Each time after an initial period of sudden created activity by others to show they are trying to address such matters (when exposed they previously haven’t been), society and its departments again fall back to old ways and systems where unaccountability safeguards don’t exist and/or not be practiced.
    Presently government transparency in action throughout many departments remains the rarest of processes actually happening. You, the reader, will have to make up your mind if this is because certain people within state departments and/or elected representatives in charge, wish to keep a status quo for a self-known reason (that we might only try guessing at), for reasons due to the scale of the problem and hurdles in the way or just through sheer unwillingness to address this issue.
    As a citizen of Ireland looking to make many things better for our next generations, including my own, overall we need to be doing far better in many areas and issues. This is just one of them.

CPL 593H

I’d say she got a pain her hole watching him in the shed all day while she had to look after the kids .. all for a life of budgeting with social welfare payments !

It wasn’t long ago he was banging the drum of how the state was trying to force women in to the workplace ... no need for the state to do it .. his choice of lifestyle forces his wife out to work unsociable hours

If the unfortunate and downcast Mrs. Rudd has indeed been forced back into work-he should hang his head in shame.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement