Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    He was been working on this for the last week .. he released a load of teaser slides last week. Imagine how many runs he has to get through to put the audio down.

The wheels of commerce must be slow if he has all this time to spare !

he could make a good living as an insomnia consultant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

The biggest event to hit Drogheda in many years is about to kick off again, showcasing the town and it's people ...... our man in shedland ought go be taking the opportunity to boost his public profile and get stuck into some community based work.

Much better reach, I would have thought, instead of half an hour of soporific, crank produced rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

washiskin wrote: »
    The biggest event to hit Drogheda in many years is about to kick off again, showcasing the town and it's people ...... our man in shedland ought go be taking the opportunity to boost his public profile and get stuck into some community based work.

Much better reach, I would have thought, instead of half an hour of soporific, crank produced rubbish.

Jeff doesn’t volunteer .. he’s too busy .. running a mega corporation with no customers and these 30 min slide shows take days / weeks to put together.

Plus .. volunteering would involve helping others .. he’s not really in to that sort of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭furiousox

Christ his facebook feed will be insufferable today.....

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0816/1069100-public-services-card/

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's a humble sort of hero isn't he?
    How do you stud a bottle with nails btw? :pac:

68785492_2701137776563572_3659658499534618624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQleyuHVlGU1LynW9GHc2dNp9zzqCNYNivajsaR14fRuYTrKMXrwFdk_sbhcE5NNkZs&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=97418e02f363abe1822ff689a06cc875&oe=5DD46056

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

That is astoundingly incoherent even for Jeff.

I’m somewhat intrigued by Jeff’s latest ‘business’ client .. his buddy Mr Fagan of seetec fame. He is setting up a ‘VR gaming’ location and is using Go Fund Me for working capital.

With Jeff’s immense PR, Marketing and IT skilz .. he has racked up an impressive €200 of an €80,000 target.

I’m failing to see the investment plan for anyone who donates ? Do they just give money to Mr Fagan to set up the business as a charity or is there any notion of a return on investment ?

Seems if you are used to living on hand outs and taking legal action against a state who would like you to even pretend you are looking for work .. the very idea of setting up a business based on hand outs from randomers isn’t that far fetched

I’m somewhat intrigued by Jeff’s latest ‘business’ client .. his buddy Mr Fagan of seetec fame. He is setting up a ‘VR gaming’ location and is using Go Fund Me for working capital.

With Jeff’s immense PR, Marketing and IT skilz .. he has racked up an impressive €200 of an €80,000 target.

I’m failing to see the investment plan for anyone who donates ? Do they just give money to Mr Fagan to set up the business as a charity or is there any notion of a return on investment ?

Seems if you are used to living on hand outs and taking legal action against a state who would like you to even pretend you are looking for work .. the very idea of setting up a business based on hand outs from randomers isn’t that far fetched

Get handout.
    Buy hardware.
    Profit for 6 months until the hardware is obsolete .

Repeat?

He's been on a crusade to expose the waste of public money by the government complete with pie charts over the weekend.

Neck on him to be talking about wasting public money. He's more that happy to use his public services card every week.

Roughly €100,000 on job seekers alone over 10 years, then factor in other possible payments and entitlements, various activation schemes and springboard courses.

And still not enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

It's just as hypocritical as Dudd going on about GDPR when he couldn't even mind a list of United Person "members".

On a completely different note, I discovered recently that they made a Ruddish version of Star Wars.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Well you learn something new every day, thanks Jeff! :pac:

"In the day ahead, in a number of directions, I have serious work ahead of me. Such is life. In all of these aspects aforementioned I will be generally problem solving - and I can do this far easier than anything my parents did in their generation time of child minding.
    I mention all this not to impress you with the technology that we have now so easily at our hand if we wanted it, but to express in clearer terms how far man has come in so short a period of time of human existence.
    100 years ago we couldn't even fly!"

Well you learn something new every day, thanks Jeff! :pac:

"In the day ahead, in a number of directions, I have serious work ahead of me. Such is life. In all of these aspects aforementioned I will be generally problem solving - and I can do this far easier than anything my parents did in their generation time of child minding.
    I mention all this not to impress you with the technology that we have now so easily at our hand if we wanted it, but to express in clearer terms how far man has come in so short a period of time of human existence.
    100 years ago we couldn't even fly!"

World War 1 was famously flightless

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

eldamo wrote: »
    World War 1 was famously flightless

Yes indeed, and anyone who says otherwise is a fine gael shill attempting to discredit united people research.

So, he's now seemlessly made the transition from work-shy activist to stay at home dad.
    Isn't label loving modern Ireland great? :rolleyes:

Google must also be tapped into his computer and are blocking him from seeing this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firsts_in_aviation

Punishment, no doubt, for shilling for Gemtrails....

Don’t ever change Dudd.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

So, he's now seemlessly made the transition from work-shy activist to stay at home dad.
    Isn't label loving modern Ireland great? :rolleyes:

Really ? What has been posting? Unfortunately Dudd blocked me a long time ago. So I cannot see his posts.

Has the missus gone full time at the taxi cab place?

They will be rolling in it. In no time at all he will be able to afford a luxurious 04 VW Jetta

His commentary on brexit is funny ... rambling ‘opinion’ which are just regurgitating commentary from everywhere acting as if he is actually knowledgeable about it .. and then the comments from his echo chamber ...

His commentary on brexit is funny ... rambling ‘opinion’ which are just regurgitating commentary from everywhere acting as if he is actually knowledgeable about it .. and then the comments from his echo chamber ...

Any chance you could post some. I'm blocked and can't see it.

Any chance you could post some. I'm blocked and can't see it.

Pointless nonsense.
    Regarding the UK, what Boris Johnson will likely do now, is one of two things.
    (1) More likely, pass a law by majority number, changing the number of MP's required in support, in order to further be able to call for a national election.
    As mentioned by me yesterday, the SNP have said they are likely to support Boris so there is one (so they can gain even more elected in Scotland - very likely) and the DUP have also said they will back him now too, to create new a short new law, to be able to better call an election. This will likely happen in the next few days.
    (2) Less likely but still possible, Boris could call for a vote of "No confidence" in himself - and ask his supporters to actually vote against him. This would then automatic trigger an election also.
    Either way, Boris wants out of the EU on October 31st. He can better do this by having a new election. Parliament will then be stuffed with old and new conservative party MP's returned to office, more so supporting Boris. No doubt a few Brexit party people will get in too - so they will also back the conservative party. Boris forces through a new change in the law, calls for an election again.
    There could be still a UK election yet and Boris does not want to be made go look for a new deal with greater limited bargaining power that's been created for the moment by those voting against him the last two days.
    Its a crazy UK situation. You have one leader who doesn't really want an election (but has to make one happen in order to get the UK out) - and you have the Labour leader who has been saying near daily for months on end that he wants an election - but when gets the chance to create one, abstains from making it happen.
    The unfunny comedy of errors (which in turn, will have a serious affect on Ireland) is far from over yet.

• Advertisement

Pointless nonsense.

It really is.

What a numpty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He regularly takes the UK tory side against the EU. Quite a common thing with many other proud irish patriots for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Needless to say, both of the "options" he mentions can't happen. Totally clueless.

Life ain't always empty.

Ugghh said I'd look in on the fella and see what he's been up to and sorry I bothered. Had to close the browser tab for fear I'd develop a permanent tic from rolling my eyes so much.

"I am hated with a passion by Fine Gael, Labour and Fianna Fail. I hope I'm doing something right!"

No Jeff, you've done nothing right since you decided work was for chumps like us and the state owed you a living.

EDIT: Some of the replies to that scutter

"They are on the run Jeff, The most CORRUPT and you have opened the eyes of the Irish Nation, Keep going my friend they have every reason to hate your Honesty,"

This has to be a troll ... I hope
    "Jeff Rudd you are a stud muffin and I love and admire what you do sir, you are a true gent with a heart of gold and you are a real gem, a beauty, Jeff they hate you with a passion we the people love you with a passion you are winning this fight and may I say you are some man for one man.. please god you get elected next time round.."

" If you will keep upsetting (outing), those narcissus sociopathic morons in Dail Eireann what do you expect. I suspect your not on their xmas card list. Awe. .. Guess you gona have to live with that ��"

"You are a brilliant and honest man Jeff. Much respect"

It may come as a shock to him but none of the parties mentioned either know who he is or give a toss what he does in his shed.

It may come as a shock to him but none of the parties mentioned either know who his or give a toss what he does in his shed.

But sure wasn't Leo was bugging his computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

But sure wasn't Leo was bugging his computer.

This is where the Walter Mitty stuff really kicks in. Genuinely believing that you have come to the attention of and are now the subject of concern to the powers that be. Classic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I see he's back on the road delivering furniture around the country. When I say delivering he's riding shotgun as some poor soul does the driving and has to listen to Jeff's manifesto guff.

A few year ago Jeff worked this gig and complained that this employer wouldn't let him use his phone when working. Hopefully that's all sorted now.

In other news Jeff popped up a Ryan Air seat sale ad. Handy. Handy for those that like to avail of cheap flights. Jeff states that it could be handy for some people but luckily he doesn't need to fly Ryan Air.
    This hints that Jeff chooses Swiss Air or other quality Airlines...but the reality is is that Jeff doesn't need to use Ryan Air (or any airline) as he hasn't left the country in well over a decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

So has Clear and Graphic been mothballed yet again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I thought a hero of the (non)working classes like our Jeff would have a major beef with Ryanair's dubious treatment of its staff?

Life ain't always empty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement