Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lost my car key Sunday.... raging as I know it will cost a fair few bob to replace and I dont have a spare.

Lesson learned

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

In honour of the Walrus games, today I was jammin :o

WJEMYQ.jpg

Freshly made scones too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

*drools onto keyboard*

I LOVE homemade scones and jam

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Pretzill wrote: »
    In honour of the Walrus games, today I was jammin :o

WJEMYQ.jpg

Freshly made scones too.

Cream first or jam first?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

My wife has now put ingredients for making scones onto the shopping list for tomorrow. I swear I didn't influence this :o

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Cream first or jam first?

Jam all the way and never, ever, butter & jam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Jam all the way and never, ever, butter & jam :D

Butter is nice if the scone is toasted and it goes all melty mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm a butter only kinda guy. Keep it nice and simple. Also, only raisin scones pls

tusk wrote: »
    I'm a butter only kinda guy. Keep it nice and simple. Also, only raisin scones pls

I had a mix of fruit and plain - so you can have the fruit ones (golden sultanas though)

I cant believe you left out the cocaine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I had a mix of fruit and plain - so you can have the fruit ones (golden sultanas though)

I'm in. Scone party at Pretzill's gaf

There you go!

k2vK94NMs9zR.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

This tennis game is never ending but un-look-away-able.

If roger loses i might cry

There's something very dislikeable about Djokovic. Could never warm to him myself.

Tiebreak. Gah

Necro wrote: »
    There's something very dislikeable about Djokovic. Could never warm to him myself.

He seems to actively court dislike. He is a bit pouty.

Me too.
    Necro wrote: »

Me either.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    He seems to actively court dislike. He is a bit pouty.

He lashed out when he lost a point. The umpire warned him. Idiot. Him. Not you <3

Roger pulling out the jedi mind on Djoc

• Advertisement

Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiìiiick

Oh dear :(

Bloody brilliant match to be fair.

Poor Roger :(

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Oh dear :(

Bloody brilliant match to be fair.
    Whoever was lucky enough to have tickets certainly got value for money!

Fcuk it anyways. That's me and TV done tonight

Ipz4r7K.gif?noredirect

That was just an emotioally rollercoaster and to think he had 2 champ points on his own serve heartbreaking he cant have many left in him , he has been a machine

Sue Barker: Its a final we'll always remember.
    Roger: I'll try to forget it!

Credit where it's due, decent interview from Novak.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a plague of flies in their house if they leave the window or doors open? It’s driving me insane!

What’s the purpose of flies and bluebottles anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is it just me or does anyone else have a plague of flies in their house if they leave the window or doors open? It’s driving me insane!

What’s the purpose of flies and bluebottles anyway?

Everyone here has nets on their windows to keep bugs out. They can be removed in the winter. Surprised they are not used everywhere.

Advertisement