Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,336 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

link?

Rowan says just water

GemGem says it burned him.

Who is right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

His ma is going to have a terrible time washing that out

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1146524282102714376

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

pjohnson wrote: »
    Rowan says just water

GemGem says it burned him.

Who is right?

Didn’t look like water to me... had a bit of a froth here ya don’t reckon she took that paper cup off to the toilet and did the business in it? I mean she’s a toxic enough ould bint who knows what the PH of her píss is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

Birneybau wrote: »

Disgusting attack momo is as batshyte crazy as the rest of them ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

If throwing red paint over Mary Harney is assault then throwing a cocktail of coca cola and curry powder is also assault. She is a genuine advocate for open borders and is just as batshyt crazy as Gemma but at the other end of the spectrum likewise Fiona O'Leary and Mark Malone.

She must be have a complete lack of intelligence to commit assault right in front of the camera or maybe she too knows the Guards won't do anything.

https://twitter.com/LeahNiD/status/1146506205617106944?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Pretty awful using that to insinuate domestic violence and trying to dig up dirt on family.
    Dig up all the dirt on him, but no need to bring others into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I have zero respect for anyone that throws any liquid over a person like that. Doesn't matter how much of an asshole he is.

His views may be extreme but so is hers. She wants open borders. Imagine what our country would be like if she got her way. Imagine the effect on housing, health, schools places, state finances etc if we just opened the borders.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I have zero respect for anyone that throws any liquid over a person like that. Doesn't matter how much of an asshole he is.

Yup, you can't be going around doing that to people Ricky Gervais had a great quote on that recently
    It's interesting that the people who believe that throwing a milkshake in someone's face shouldn't be considered assault are often the same people who believe that 'saying things' should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

We sure the drink wasn't a Black and Tan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tan ? Would make sense for a British soldier on the streets of Ireland.

• Advertisement

I believe it was coke and curry powder or so she says in her tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Yup, you can't be going around doing that to people Ricky Gervais had a great quote on that recently

The guy is doing more than just speaking though.

You hardly think it's a coincidence he's in all these locations at the same time direct provision centres are being burned down do you?

If you do I shouldn't have any trouble convincing you the girl just regretted her choice of awful milk shake and wanted rid of it ASAP. Poor Rowan was just caught in the crossfire I bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

You hardly think it's a coincidence he's in all these locations at the same time direct provision centres are being burned down do you?

If you do I shouldn't have any trouble convincing you the girl just regretted her choice of awful milk shake and wanted rid of it ASAP. Poor Rowan was just caught in the crossfire I bet.

He also was condoning those arson attacks as he got hit...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 ShlugEireann

One rule for me, another for thee!

I guess it's ok to go around assaulting people, damaging their possessions when "they're right!".

batgoat wrote: »

And?

If he's breaking a law, let the guards deal with it.

If someone is racially abusing someone and you go and knock them out you will be done for assault. You can't go around assaulting anyone you like. You don't decide the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

One rule for me, another for thee!

I guess it's ok to go around assaulting people, damaging their possessions when "they're right!".

You mean like excusing the burning down of private property?
    You're right. What a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 41,017 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

No

Its not alright. Neither is it ok he threatened to choke her.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

And?

If he's breaking a law, let the guards deal with it.

If someone is racially abusing someone and you go and knock them out you will be done for assault. You can't go around assaulting anyone you like. You don't decide the law.
    Never condoned it, was merely pointing out that he is a thug.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,017 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Never condoned it, was merely pointing out that he is a thug.

A thug who condones arson and violently threatens women

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

He's there to stir up controversy and get a reaction. I'd say he's loving the attention that he is getting now from what transpired yesterday as someone his human trolling has finally paid off.
    As for directly involved in attacks, I doubt it.

• Advertisement

You mean like excusing the burning down of private property?
    You're right. What a scumbag

If someone on a bus says they think some people should be thrown in a hole and you go up and knock him out, you will be done for assault and rightly so.

You can't take the law into your own hands.

Did this guy break the law? If so, let the guards deal with it.

A neighbour of mine didn't pay his car tax one month, can I go up and throw milkshakes on him damaging his property?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Pretty awful using that to insinuate domestic violence and trying to dig up dirt on family.
    Dig up all the dirt on him, but no need to bring others into it.

I was referring to the fact he still lives with his mother. *Facepalm*

I was referring to the fact he still lives with his mother. *Facepalm*

Sorry, I was referring to the quoted twitter yoke, not what you said
    *facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 39,753 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Poor guy looked like he was going to start crying.

His mum will get that curry stain out, I've no doubt.

I wonder how people would feel if Clare Daly and Mick Wallace were showered in milkshakes? Sure aren't they trying to get Assange freed?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I wonder how people would feel if Clare Daly and Mick Wallace were showered in milkshakes? Sure aren't they trying to get Assange freed?

Showered in sh/te would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,753 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Would it make Mick any less scruffy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Bit of a mad one there this evening :pac: 21 minutes!

She looks as you would expect, totally unhinged mentally ill lunatic, let the left eat themselves from the inside ...

His views may be extreme but so is hers. She wants open borders. Imagine what our country would be like if she got her way. Imagine the effect on housing, health, schools places, state finances etc if we just opened the borders.

I know, in a Star Trek like world it would be great, when everyone is educated, progressive, scientific and rational .... these fools really believe that.

And as usual on here people are delighted ... "Great minds" ... "Think a like"

WOW!! How progressive and woke you guys are!!
    Jeez I just wish I was as smart as you ... to celebrate assault, you know the AntiFa fascists in the USA are putting corrosive substances into the milkshakes now .... great isn't it ??

• Advertisement

Nope..

Advertisement