Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Look up at the sky when planes are leaving behind "contrails" surely what's coming out the back can't be fully normal. I mean why do these trails linger all day long. Anyway it's something I'd have to look into a bit more.

I'll second that one, and also third it as well.

Good question. I believe it is part of the global geoengineering program in order to try and cool the earth to reverse the effects of global warming

Ok ok, you are taking the absolute piss then, you have to be if you are saying something as daft as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Good question. I believe it is part of the global geoengineering program in order to try and cool the earth to reverse the effects of global warming

Wow

Just

WOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭corminators

Technically he's right because after September 11th it was widely reported that temperatures had risen because there were no planes/contrails in the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Technically he's right because after September 11th it was widely reported that temperatures had risen because there were no planes/contrails in the air.

Hmmmm. You've a source for that I might look at?

• Advertisement

I think in the real world, this is called a fairytale.

Any links to credible research on this?

Hint: A link to a 9-11 or chemtrail conspiracy site is not considered evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Franko.

Gintonious wrote: »
    I think in the real world, this is called a fairytale.

Temps did rise but not as a consequence of the grounding of aircraft. I think it was put down to low cloud cover in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

john4321 wrote: »
    Not really sure about that. Watch from 8m 40s

Thanks for that clip.

I had seen him speaking on Nationalism on YouTube which was very interesting.

But it is stuff like this I was actually looking for to make up my mind.

Franko. wrote: »
    Temps did rise but not as a consequence of the grounding of aircraft. I think it was put down to low cloud cover in the end.

Link please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Franko.

Gintonious wrote: »
    Link please.

I cant post a link but if you Google 911 tempreture BBC you should see an article there that says it was probably down to cloud cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,207 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Jaysus. Its like Gemma and Gilroy have a secret lovechild

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Franko. wrote: »
    I cant post a link but if you Google 911 tempreture BBC you should see an article there that says it was probably down to cloud cover.

I did and didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Any links to credible research on this?

Hint: A link to a 9-11 or chemtrail conspiracy site is not considered evidence.

And nor is a link a link to CNN or other msm sites evidence about Russian collusion in the US election.

And nor is a link a link to CNN or other msm sites evidence about Russian collusion in the US election.

I haven't posted any links to anything though so your post comes across as quite silly.

Who posted them?

I haven't posted any links to anything though so your post comes across as quite silly.

And nor did I you the one who brought the subject of links up

And nor did I you the one who brought the subject of links up

:confused:

I never said you had! My request for links was to a different poster who made a claim not you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

It wouldn't surprise me if true tbh.

This here is enough reason to not engage with you.

This here is enough reason to not engage with you.

Then don't I wasn't putting a gun to your head

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Izzy Kamikaze? What is that?

I believe they call that a username.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I just skimmed through the last few pages but are Rowan Croft fans seriously going with Chemtrail theory? I mean, it's up there with flat earther nonsense. Are they not aware that they need to rein in the crazy when speaking on a public forum.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some people simply can't handle the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Reversing the effects of global warming by using thousands of individual carbon fueled planes to deliver a payload to our atmosphere.

You do realise how ridiculous that concept is yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Reversing the effects of global warming by using thousands of individual carbon fueled planes to deliver a payload to our atmosphere.

I actually thought Rowan Croft and GO'D didnt believe in climate change.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

If they released sulphur dioxide it would have a cooling effect. But of course the whole thing is bs to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

If they released sulphur dioxide it would have a cooling effect. But of course the whole thing is bs to start with.

I guess but you would also see dramatic decreases in skin cancer and tans in general. As well as a sudden increase in vitamin D deficiency. But yeah its bs so it's another cconversation for another day 🀣

The big one I've heard is that they've been releasing some aluminium compound. What is it about crackpots obsession with aluminium?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

What is it about crackpots obsession with aluminium?

It’s the Aluminium Foil hats they are wearing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

If the chemtrails are reversing the effects of global warming why aren't we all for them????

Advertisement