Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny 2.0 (PC)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Finally got loaded question on PC,working towards windigo now.

Heayweight modifer today so a good day to grind for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

EoinHef wrote: »
    Finally got loaded question on PC,working towards windigo now.

Heayweight modifer today so a good day to grind for it.

Team of three and keep trying til you get the Corrupted strike. Head for the Blind Well and do that for a while.
    I got about 50% done last night, Fighting Lion catalyst completed and can now snipe with Fighting Lion.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

The Wendigo grind is funny. Using Orewing's Maul in the second slot. Pain in the arse killing things with it, grenades always seem to bounce under their legs :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anywhere i could pickup Forsaken for cheap enough? Would like to give this a go again, but i'm not paying €50-€60 for a expansion/dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Kiith wrote: »
    Anywhere i could pickup Forsaken for cheap enough? Would like to give this a go again, but i'm not paying €50-€60 for a expansion/dlc.

They'ver dropped Forsaken and all Seasons to 40 quid I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

On Bnet, it shows as €59.99 for the Legendary edition. No other options that i can see. It's around €49 on cdkeys.

Nevermind, when you click onto the Legenary Edition, you get the option for the Complete Collection, which is €39.99.

Whats the story with the annual pass? Is that required for anything? Seems like it comes with the complete collection as well.

The annual pass is worth it, gives you access to a whole load of other ****e (too much to detail haha)

Edit: Here you go - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0417/0233/products/EL_annual_pass_roadmap_Season6_16x9_EN_1.jpg?v=1551377088

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Finally got the forge unlocked, that was painful.

Which one?

Which one?

2nd one.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    2nd one.

Cool,the third one is pretty similar,im stuck needing a heroic spire integration in the hallows on nessus. The one place its rough to solo it.

They do that **** on purpose:P

The hand cannon from the second forge is decent.

Cool,the third one is pretty similar,im stuck needing a heroic spire integration in the hallows on nessus. The one place its rough to solo it.

They do that **** on purpose:P

The hand cannon from the second forge is decent.

Im doing that do, is it no exodus black where is spawns?

Also no idea how heroic and not heroic events happen.

Im doing that do, is it no exodus black where is spawns?

Also no idea how heroic and not heroic events happen.

The spire event can spawn in a few places,the hollows is one of them,exodus black too. Part of unlocking the 3rd forge requires you to do it specifically in the hollows.

You have to do certain things during an event to make it heroic.

To make the spire event heroic you need to stand on the 3 pads that spawn after the event starts for a set time. You can find each pad by following the 3 beams coming from the central spire. Once the three pads are done the event becomes heroic. Just complete as normal then.

The difficulty comes from trying to get the pads done while keeping enemies from the main spire. In the hollows its quite rough due to the spire having a wall around it. 2 players would do it easy though

Right so get others before I do that one.

Trying to clear off some pursuits I have but it keeps adding new ones!!

Man PvP is so sweaty on PC:(

Just got the 25 headshots quest part for ace of spades. Was getting absolutely trounced with a two hand cannon loadout. Switched to primary hand cannon and a fusion and started to make progress.

Yeah just that particular bit would be way less frustrating with 2 dreamers. I got lucky earlier and a random did it with me. Just doesnt seem to be as many players on PC for matchmaking.

If im on fire off an invite for it

Oh and yeah the pursuits tab,even though theu just made it bigger mine is constantly full now:D

PVP in Destiny is not something I enjoy due to the games way of forcing you to play it. If a game has to force you to play a mode you can bet its not fun.

There is an entire meta about what guns to use and i dont really follow the meta, so if you get shotgunned from behind its because I need like 10 kills with a shotgun.

Feel pretty much the same about it,do it when i have to. Those 25 precision kills with a hand cannon were a chore. Its defo less forgiving on PC.

Ace of spades is pretty sweet though,first time using it now.

Feel pretty much the same about it,do it when i have to. Those 25 precision kills with a hand cannon were a chore. Its defo less forgiving on PC.

Ace of spades is pretty sweet though,first time using it now.

Im at 1% for easily best part of a year, dont even know where that 1% came from.

my new one is kill in PVP but if I die it minuses whatever progress I made....like seriously **** that.

Im at 1% for easily best part of a year, dont even know where that 1% came from.

my new one is kill in PVP but if I die it minuses whatever progress I made....like seriously **** that.

That's nothing new, you just need to be behind your team and steal kills or that.
    At least the D2 Thorn quest doesn't have that like D1 did.

PvP is sniper central at the mo with everyone grinding for the new gun.

Lord of Wolves seems to be the go to at the moment from my experience last night,another ridiculously unblanced gun for PvP,probably be nerfed after it got "fixed":(

The nature of the RnG in the game,PvP will never be balanced!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I guess the problem with these games is you don't realise how broken a gun is until someone is using it against you. Division had horrible pvp/pbe issues. I did see a youtuber banging on about the Lord of Wolves and it looked crazy in the video.

I used Lord of Wolves for a vangaurd bounty and was taking 2 shots to kill a normal Red Legion lad, unless I was in his face it took 2 shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

didn't they do something with it in a patch where you can charge the shot? This is where the silliness comes in. I don't know I have it but haven't used it

Yeah, the Release the Wolves perk used to trigger when you killed something. I believe you can proc it manually now, so instead of the normal 5 shot burst, you get 10 whenever you want.

Things I need help with:

Heroic Evenut on Nessus
    Outbreak Prime on Earth

Actually all of these :D

https://i.imgur.com/V2rVW6x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AmROWjm.jpg

edit forum doesnt like 4k images :D

Yeah the release the wolves perk can be activated by holding the reload button now. Ive yet to get the gun on PC. It was pretty devestating and disheartning to play against the other night. You would have to wonder if anyone play tested the changes givin just how lethal it is in PvP now

@dreamers
    Have you got the whisper of the worm? Add that if you havent.

Id be up for doing a lot of that stuff as i still need to do it myself on PC. Off work tomorrow night so id be up for giving some of it a bash then if your about.

I see you have the truth quest there too. That should be doable in a night too.

KD add me on Battlenet, I can give you a hand with stuff too when I get a chance! ktulu#2750

Wife gone to Pink with kids so should be on most of toda.....tonight

Ill be on around 9ish

• Advertisement

It's weird, I really enjoy Iron Banner whereas I don't enjoy regular crucible.... I don't know

Advertisement