Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Describe yourself as you are right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heartbroken.

(Hugs)

Happy, no work until Tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

melancholy ........holidays are usually like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Was up very early this morning and I'm overtired now! I think I'll have a nice long bath to wind down and warm me up before I go to bed.

Also stuffed after a late dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Sad. Missing one of our dogs which we had to get put to sleep last week. Reflecting on feelings that surfaced during a very intense counselling session yesterday evening.

Scared. A family member is gravely ill and getting worse. I honestly don’t know if she’ll make it through this time.

Stressed. Work pressures getting to me on top of all of the above.

Lonely

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Very
    Hope
    - Ful.

• Advertisement

SSG, mind yourself. Hope you're ok :/

as for me.... just dunno why I even bother anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sad. Missing one of our dogs which we had to get put to sleep last week. Reflecting on feelings that surfaced during a very intense counselling session yesterday evening.

Scared. A family member is gravely ill and getting worse. I honestly don’t know if she’ll make it through this time.

Stressed. Work pressures getting to me on top of all of the above.

Lonely

(((HUGS)))

Melancholic. Felt like crap earlier but wrote a big long blog post that made me feel better.

Loved. A good friend texted me after reading said blog post and said some lovely things about me.

drained all the time now as the CFS/ME gains ground in old age.. But content enough with the beauty of sky and ocean, the love of my cats, work for my hands and youtube and books... and watching my seeds germinate and start to grow.. as long as i am abed, fine. so rich in what matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

We broke up a month ago, and it's hitting me hard now. So upset and heartbroken. So lonesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Pensive, ambitious. Wondering what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

fml...

Jealous, and hating that I am. One of my best friends married the love of her life last year, they’re moving into their own house and they’re expecting a baby at the end of the year. I’m so incredibly happy for them but it’s really made me realise just how far away from that life I am. Its not something I want to happen right now but I’d like to not be single and be starting a life with the right person. Facing all the highs and lows that life has to offer together. Instead I’m still getting over a break up that happened months ago, still missing that person and working on myself so that I can be the best possible version of me. I’m getting so sick of people telling me that it’ll happen for me. I don’t want to settle, but I want kids and I don’t want to miss my chance.

envious
    unlovable
    ....like a slug

Keep imagining me and my ex will get back together.. .. U could say I'm at the desperate stage of a break up.. .. . I want him back so much.. .a thought that brings me comfort but disappointment too, unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭flowerchild

Confused about how I engage in such self-sabotaging life threatening behaviours even though I want to live. I don’t understand.

Proud. Got a new PB this evening for 5km and feeling so good about myself and my ability to achieve my goals.

In turmoil. Got some **** news that I need to tell friends about but have no idea how to approach it.

9 times out of 10 I post a negative post on this thread.

Just thinking to myself, 3 times this week I felt proud of myself.

1. I took up a new hobby back last October, last night at training I felt iv made great progression and improvement. Most evenings before practice I wanted to text in saying I couldn't make it. So, so glad I didn't fall into that bad habit... And it's paying off now.

2. I started slimming world 4 weeks ago. I felt it would be a good distraction from my break up, and something good to do for me. I'm down half a stone so far!

3. I had a repayment issue with a company, ongoing for about 2 months. I was entitled to my money back, but with my stubbornness and the fact it was a lot of money..... I finally got it back.

All the above wouldn't have happened of I hadn't been persistent and more so, being selfish. Doing it for me. Doing so because there were the right things to do, and it's being paid off.

So I'm pretty good atm I think.

exhausted,,, cold .....about to force myself to rise and shine.. HEEEEEAAAAAVVVVVVE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Feeling utterly insignificant (but in a good way, 300 meters above Bangkok)

• Advertisement

Exhausted, both mentally and physically. I’ve worked 72 hours this week and I’ve never felt as tired in my life as I am right now. Two more long shifts to go then off for 6 days.

Rejuvenated. Although it was very long and tough, this week reminded just how much I love my job. A great week surrounded by great people working together, laughing and making new friends and memories.

Missing him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Jesus Christ this is some sh1t show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Looking out at the back garden. Im getting a little patio and its half done. It's starting to look how I wanted it too. I can't wait till it's finished :)

Also energetic.

Fulfilled as the garden is starting to feed me. Greens for the picking, watching pea pods start to fill out and all the flowers! Out here on an offshore island all is late and hardwon so this is a simple sweetness

nervous, nervous, nervous :o

(and procrastinating) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sad, angry, slightly heartbroken

well that did not go well :/

sweaty, aching, but happy after today SUMMER. Been outside all day gardening, knitting, lifting my face to the sweet warmth and watching the flowers open... Bliss..

• Advertisement

Deja Boo wrote: »
    well that did not go well :/

(((HUGS)))

Advertisement