Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭margo321

ive seen then in boots.

quote="mirrorwall14;110361274"]Has anyone seen the Mam soother adaptors in a physical shop?[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭waterfaerie

Does anyone know if Next still do those €15 off vouchers sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Does anyone know if Next still do those €15 off vouchers sometimes?

Haven’t seen them in a long time, unfortunately. Would love if they were back too, they were great.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Anne_cordelia

sillysocks wrote: »
    Haven’t seen them in a long time, unfortunately. Would love if they were back too, they were great.

Pretty sure they are gone :( sale starts on the 6th I heard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Pretty sure they are gone :( sale starts on the 6th I heard

The vouchers meant getting sale prices on ‘normal’ stock instead of half the rubbish that appears at sale time. Such a pity but I guess they were open to too much abuse. Love their uniform stuff, as well as everyday clothes so was delighted when I had vouchers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Anne_cordelia

sillysocks wrote: »
    The vouchers meant getting sale prices on ‘normal’ stock instead of half the rubbish that appears at sale time. Such a pity but I guess they were open to too much abuse. Love their uniform stuff, as well as everyday clothes so was delighted when I had vouchers.
    Oh I know! I haven’t bought there since the vouchers disappeared

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭Milly33

has anyone come across spare high chair covers for the old Mamia Style highchairs.. This one here https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bumpbabyandyou.co.uk%2F2016%2F10%2Fmamia-high-chair-review%2F&psig=AOvVaw2jXTb6pYmYCI6TCgbomeQs&ust=1569401834368000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKiC-MiL6eQCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

It is driving me mad, i have tried their website and the less said the better... Or would anyone know of someone who would make one or a different brand one to fit thanks

has anyone come across spare high chair covers for the old Mamia Style highchairs.. This one here https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bumpbabyandyou.co.uk%2F2016%2F10%2Fmamia-high-chair-review%2F&psig=AOvVaw2jXTb6pYmYCI6TCgbomeQs&ust=1569401834368000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKiC-MiL6eQCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

It is driving me mad, i have tried their website and the less said the better... Or would anyone know of someone who would make one or a different brand one to fit thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Does anyone know how the 10 off smyths sale works? And is it on already? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Does anyone know how the 10 off smyths sale works? And is it on already? 😂

10 off every 50 so 20 off 100 etc. On 24th-29th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

lashes34 wrote: »
    10 off every 50 so 20 off 100 etc. On 24th-29th.

In store only though, which is a balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Gap in Dundrum have 50% off every kids Logo hoody in store. All sale items also have an extra 20% off. 2 items gap playtime clothes €12 and 2 long sleeved t shirts for older boys are €15. Short sleeved t shirts are around €6 I think.
    Offer ends in 2 days.
    Some clothes are cheaper than Penney’s!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Millem wrote: »
    Gap in Dundrum have 50% off every kids Logo hoody in store. All sale items also have an extra 20% off. 2 items gap playtime clothes €12 and 2 long sleeved t shirts for older boys are €15. Short sleeved t shirts are around €6 I think.
    Offer ends in 2 days.
    Some clothes are cheaper than Penney’s!

Would this offer be on in blanch too?

Would this offer be on in blanch too?

No idea! Blanch is an outlet so the deal is probably different?

Just to add if you download the gap+ app you get an extra 5% off and for every 5 pairs of jeans you get 1 free. There is 40% off all jeans at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Millem wrote: »
    No idea! Blanch is an outlet so the deal is probably different?

Went into arnotts store. Their additional 20% off sale ended yesterday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Gap have sales every second week. Sign up for the emails and you’ll be bombarded!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Good discounts on Bio Kult for infants in Boots at the moment (probiotic) handy for the winter with coughs and colds around! They are on a 3 for 2 deal.

I bought loads of logo boys t shirts (the s/m etc age range) today in Dundrum...4 for €13.81 or something! Got the 20% off and also
    Signed up to app for an additional 5% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Lidl have lovely wooden toys on sale at the moment.
    They seem to be great value compared to similar looking items in Mothercare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Lidl have lovely wooden toys on sale at the moment.
    They seem to be great value compared to similar looking items in Mothercare.

Was just digging out this thread to say the same. Just picked a few up and they seem good quality

Was just digging out this thread to say the same. Just picked a few up and they seem good quality

We’ve gotten stuff there other years, and the quality has always been great. The train tracks in particular are very well loved in this house!

thanks for this, the little cake set looks loverly will have to keep an eye out. Was just looking around and god i hate the plastic toys putting a ban on them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Ikea have loads of lovely wooden toys as well and have a sale on at the moment if you’re in the family club thingy (basically if you have an account). I got the wooden kitchen everyone is always raving about for 56 Euro reduced from 70.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Are the wooden train sets from Lidl compatible with the Ikea one? Or even the trains themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Electric

Are the wooden train sets from Lidl compatible with the Ikea one? Or even the trains themselves?

Yeah, the Lidl and IKEA ones are interchangeable. The only difference between the two is that the IKEA tracks are single sided, whereas the Lidl ones tend to be double sided, so you can flip the over and use them to connect left and right sided (if that makes sense).

Brio, have and bigjigs also work with Lidl and IKEA sets. TK Maxx often have big boxes of these sets and they usually start to appear in store around now.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Maybe its just me but I think Aldi missed an opportunity being a week or more later than Lidl with the wooden toys. Its not even updated on their website yet, it just says coming soon. People will rush out and get them in Lidl now first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I'm thinking of getting my daughter a wooden dolls house. Has anyone got and could recommend either the lidl or aldi one?

yellow hen wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting my daughter a wooden dolls house. Has anyone got and could recommend either the lidl or aldi one?

I don’t have either house, but I got some of the lidl furniture last year for an old dolls house that’s in my parents house, and it’s great!

• Advertisement

Just saw on their website....Dunnes stores own brand baby wipes are 50c and all their own brand nappies are €1.

Advertisement