Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm not laughing at you Brendan, laughing at myself. Berries as a power is like a care bear power. Berries as a weapon makes more sense for snows character.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    With respect Brendan, we haven't seen you protect anyone, and you could have been converted. Or someone else could have been BG and been converted and you are using their character as cover.

This is nothing against you, I just can't reconcile the lack of sponsor gift announcements. I don't believe the mods would change tack on that.

Everything else that happened and was announced has been announced again. My trapping proves that.

That's all mad, even for someone trying to be thorough and skeptical.

You can't reconcile the lack of sponsor gift announcements, but are really trying to go out of your way to believe that Gertrude wolf would have remained hidden only for my findings being presented to the thread?

Never mind none of my BG protections landing, I gave you a wolf. That used to count for something in these games.

Also, if I was a baddie with a prize or power, would I not have just kept it to myself and unleashed it on a more powerful target than unknown Phil? Wendy out as Katniss, Doris as Peeta, Angus as App Priest, I would have had my pick as a wolf to do it on the sly. After all, if I'm wolf, all those other unverifiable claims can't be too.

Lol I was just gifted medicine.

WOLF!!! Get him!

:D

I'm not laughing at you Brendan, laughing at myself. Berries as a power is like a care bear power. Berries as a weapon makes more sense for snows character.

Yeah, I did feel a little like reaching for my nutri-bullet when informed about berries. They weren't the most intimidating!

Conor WW wrote: »
    Neither were, its fishy AF

Henry, I've trusted you since the start, its actually good you're in the trap, it means you wont be killed for a while, Look I'm happy to take a bullet if it needs be, I've proven at the start I've no problem with that, you were there

No announcements for these weapons is just too bizarre, good characters dont get all the weapons, where are the bad people laying traps? They were there the first few days, what they've just disappeared?

Its too f**king fishy

So now, how do you feel about this in light of Pter getting a non mod-announced gift? Forty Coats the Second.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote:
    Never mind none of my BG protections landing, I gave you a wolf. That used to count for something in these games.

Says who? Drummer was a broken man unable to defend himself but he never admitted it.

We are taking yours and Angus word on it.

If Brendan is munched I propose we use the posion on me and lynch angus afterwards

At least it settles my curiosity, I'll trust the village can find the last wolf if I'm wrong

I think that's an excellent idea. I am going to be munched, and you need to go.

If you are truly an NRV, you will accept this.

Brendan WW wrote:
    So now, how do you feel about this in light of Pter getting a non mod-announced gift? Forty Coats the Second.

Oh no that gift I got was horse****. I just wanted to see your reaction and how long it took. I've no medicine.

Brendan WW wrote:

Also who is Pter

We only have Angus's word she was a baddie
    Who else is in yer BR?

Nobody said anything about berries as a power? Where'd you get that out of?

We got rid of Eva wolf, Gertrude convert and Gabriel SK from our BR.

I'm the only one left. By proposing that I am bad, you are proposing that there were 4 bads in District 13.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oh no that gift I got was horse****. I just wanted to see your reaction and how long it took. I've no medicine.

tenor.gif?itemid=5484600

We only have Angus's word she was a baddie
    Who else is in yer BR?

Nobody said anything about berries as a power? Where'd you get that out of?

Henry proposed that I/Angus could be baddies with a power, Snow was related to berries in the lore.

You're not even reading the game thread now, what use are you? You need to go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

You can't reconcile the lack of sponsor gift announcements, but are really trying to go out of your way to believe that Gertrude wolf would have remained hidden only for my findings being presented to the thread?

Who says you gave us a wolf?

WTF is everyone else

Look I’m more than happy to kill myself to test out my theory. Once the munch happens I’ll happily take the poison, that’s the problem with going up against an NRV

I’ve been saying for days this has been too easy

We got rid of Eva wolf, Gertrude convert and Gabriel SK from our BR.

I'm the only one left. By proposing that I am bad, you are proposing that there were 4 bads in District 13.

Gert would have been good initially.

Also, 2 on a team, since SK was a lone wolf in it for themselves.

So the numbers would be..."Do we believe that 2 members of the wolf team could be in the same room". Not 4.

I would like to think the districts were all totally random tbh, because otherwise the process of elimination means it was always going to be a village win.

Sorry, Baggly or whoever posted in the other skin earlier.

It was unintentional during some quick positng.

If Brendan is munched I propose we use the posion on me and lynch angus afterwards

At least it settles my curiosity, I'll trust the village can find the last wolf if I'm wrong

I think that's an excellent idea. I am going to be munched, and you need to go.

If you are truly an NRV, you will accept this.

I suggested it!

@Jake do you think Angus and Brendan could be a wolf double team?

@Henry what’s ur thoughts?

I think if Brendan lives beyond the munch it's another 'oh that sure is lucky' for him. Probably one too many.

I think the nrv plan is fine for now but survivors can't take anyone as a gimme from now on.

And yes that does mean maybe killing an RV lynch after next.

• Advertisement

@Jake do you think Angus and Brendan could be a wolf double team?

I've talked about "stories with holes" a few times.

I feel right now, it's either you're a wolf, or there's a possibility those two are (I hope it's only two as well).

If there's a higher number to deal with, I feel I should perhaps prioritise that first. Cause if Angus is right, and you're the last wolf, I feel confident we can still just gun you down quicker than you can gun them down.

Still think my vote will be on Riona though post munch, cause I also worry if there's a lone wolf who is refusing to concede, then it could be someone who is just MIA. And I'd rather hit someone running the "I'm a useless NRV" story before tackling the unproven yet uncontested role claims.

I also really, really don't want a ending where it's just me going "Damn it, I should have pushed that Conor theory harder and ended things quicker". Feels like it might be a damp squid of an ending. :/

Jake WW wrote:
    I also really, really don't want a ending where it's just me going "Damn it, I should have pushed that Conor theory harder and ended things quicker". Feels like it might be a damp squid of an ending. :/

It will knock me back on my pedal stool.

Jake WW wrote: »

Gert would have been good initially.

Also, 2 on a team, since SK was a lone wolf in it for themselves.

So the numbers would be..."Do we believe that 2 members of the wolf team could be in the same room". Not 4.

I would like to think the districts were all totally random tbh, because otherwise the process of elimination means it was always going to be a village win.

Right, well I've done and said all I can and I really do only have 10 minutes left now as Angus said an hour ago. But of course, if there are wolves trying to paint me as wolf, maybe I won't be gone.

Anyway, hopefully we have the numbers for a few more wrong kills, but village you need to get your shít together and start accepting some likely evidence and not these wild theories being thrown out to try and debunk them.

Questions and scrutiny are good, but anything I've been asked (that I've seen) or theory I've been posed, I've answered. There were some good and fair questions, but some ridiculous theories to try and shoot down the thought that the village are working towards forming a core and maybe winning this.

Brendan WW wrote:
    Right, well I've done and said all I can and I really do only have 10 minutes left now as Angus said an hour ago. But of course, if there are wolves trying to paint me as wolf, maybe I won't be gone.

Wolves? But according to you there is only one left.

Oh, and there's Henry starting to plant the seeds for me not being munched and surviving = wolf. ALso, after him doing a "Lol I didn't get a prize, just kidding"/ What is going on?

If I survive munch, please don't fall for it village, it's one of the oldest plays in the book.

You are being swayed towards killing your BG, when we should be making plans for if I survive the munch.

I think I'll vote brendo for lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oh, and there's Henry starting to plant the seeds for me not being munched and surviving = wolf. ALso, after him doing a "Lol I didn't get a prize, just kidding"/ What is going on?

If I survive munch, please don't fall for it village, it's one of the oldest plays in the book.

You are being swayed towards killing your BG, when we should be making plans for if I survive the munch.

Isn't Henry caught in Liam's trap? Sure he is a dead man anyway

Jake WW wrote: »
    I've talked about "stories with holes" a few times.

I feel right now, it's either you're a wolf, or there's a possibility those two are (I hope it's only two as well).

If there's a higher number to deal with, I feel I should perhaps prioritise that first. Cause if Angus is right, and you're the last wolf, I feel confident we can still just gun you down quicker than you can gun them down.

Still think my vote will be on Riona though post munch, cause I also worry if there's a lone wolf who is refusing to concede, then it could be someone who is just MIA. And I'd rather hit someone running the "I'm a useless NRV" story before tackling the unproven yet uncontested role claims.

You and me both Jake. Imagine my feeling if it goes that way...I had the chance to poison him.

I'm dead at 9 regardless

• Advertisement

I suggested it!

Yeah but you wanted Phil poisoned an hour ago, you're flip-flopping.

Advertisement