Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is good to shop for women in late 30s?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

It's actually fairly roomy, you would be surprised. I returned a size M in a different dress and grabbed a L to try on, it was HUGE, so got an M and there was still room in it. A cami underneath can deflect from your bust and the belt is a bow that you can tie to the front to deflect or the side to enhance. But the best thing about it is that it has pockets!

I'm still half debating ordering it online.:P

Pockets are life!

I'm not a fan of the cami look under vnecks - sure I might try it on. I'm not afraid of a low cut, more afraid of looking frumpy!

I've also spotted this in my searches.

https://www.zara.com/ie/en/long-printed-dress-p03198242.html?v1=20522731&v2=1180427

I love that bright blue - so fresh for summer.

Looks like I'll be going to Zara at the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I love that colour too, but that long shirt style wouldn't suit me.

For anyone that's interested Mango have 25% off when you spend €70 for this weekend.

https://shop.mango.com/ie/women/clothing_c11360446

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Yeah Stories have some discount too. From memory some sales will start in a week or two. Plus almost every Cos are offering free delivery (currently) a week or so later sale will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

meeeeh wrote: »
    Yeah Stories have some discount too. From memory some sales will start in a week or two. Plus almost every Cos are offering free delivery (currently) a week or so later sale will start.

ASOS have 20% off everything - code CHECKMEOUT if anyone is interested.

Also (more importantly) O'Briens are doing triple points back on your loyalty card this weekend :D

Advertisement