Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

The whistleblower on twitter saying he told everyone about the Iranian in January. How does this lad know so much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

The whistleblower on twitter saying he told everyone about the Iranian in January. How does this lad know so much.
    Because he's involved in the scene and at a high level

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

He could be in the gang or around it and spreading rumours for his own reasons or kicks.

The motto of modern young gang members seems to be "never shut up and never stop shooting".

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭rondog

Its not rocket science.All these lads who are hitmen either slip up or p1ss someone off by murdering someone close to someone and then turn into the target.
    In this case the Boss wanted him rid of as he was recognised and didnt want any trace leading back to himself.Look at the long line of hitmen who were the feared person at the time and who ended up with the slugs-
    Paddy doyle
    Gary hutch
    etc

the only one i know of whos lasted the test of time is Gary finnegan the carterls No.1 man .

To be fair, guessing a foreign hitman is gonna be either whacked or arrested, isn’t a scoop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Is from the Hutch side of things?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

He didn’t guess he was going to be killed he put it out there that there is a new Iranian hitman on the scene before anyone else.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

rondog wrote: »
    Its not rocket science.All these lads who are hitmen either slip up or p1ss someone off by murdering someone close to someone and then turn into the target.
    In this case the Boss wanted him rid of as he was recognised and didnt want any trace leading back to himself.Look at the long line of hitmen who were the feared person at the time and who ended up with the slugs-
    Paddy doyle
    Gary hutch
    etc

the only one i know of whos lasted the test of time is Gary finnegan the carterls No.1 man .

One does not put out another hit to take heat off themselves for ordering hits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Yes. Theres not that many people it could be, so it's easy enough to narrow it down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

They aren't a hutch, IMO they were a high ranking member before someone was killed close to them or were ripped off, their information is spot on and they're here too by the looks of their last tweet.

Their mission is working and they won't stop until they have crucified cancer and his crew.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

He also made a good point about the getaway car yesterday being bought before all 3 murders. They bought it for a reason.

He’s only a patsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

His spelling is atrocious, i'm guessing some young lad who's enjoying the attention

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

IvoryTower wrote: »
    His spelling is atrocious, i'm guessing some young lad who's enjoying the attention

Patsy was getting the blame for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

All you have to do is look at who the Garda commissioner is and you'll understand why all of the Garda resources are put into surveillance of ex IRA men and other lads where once seen as a treat to the other side of the border than the scumbag ruining the streets here,

Harris has no intrest in the safety of the general public at all, he has his own agenda's ,

I was at a remembrance in a graveyard down the country not to long ago,
    It was the dead mans 80th birthday he had a bit of a past in the North and there was armed Garda everywhere

I'd say out of the 30 people there 2 max where about that life and no intent in any trouble or issues that day , .

Then no Garda presence at all yesterday at the wake of man who was involved in a on going feud ?

Makes no sense, shows what the Garda's priority is ,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

He's spelling like that on purpose I'd imagine, the same as that other ejit with the Mr tayto photo.

All you have to do is look at who the Garda commissioner is and you'll understand why all of the Garda resources are put into surveillance of ex IRA men and other lads where once seen as a treat to the other side of the border than the scumbag ruining the streets here,

Harris has no intrest in the safety of the general public at all, he has his own agenda's ,

It was the dead mans 80th birthday he had a bit of a past in the North and there was armed Garda everywhere

I'd say out of the 30 people there 2 max where about that life and no intent in any trouble or issues that day , .

Then no Garda presence at all yesterday at the wake of man who was involved in a on going feud ?

You’re dead right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

ASOT wrote: »
    He's spelling like that on purpose I'd imagine, the same as that other ejit with the Mr tayto photo.

Comments under every post haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

.Charlo wrote: »
    Comments under every post haha

Two clowns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Theyre doing that deliberately to hide their true identity, so many men and woman have been accussed of running the account and there's money on for identifying them, no-one can because they're clever than they're letting on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Theyre doing that deliberately to hide their true identity, so many men and woman have been accussed of running the account and there's money on for identifying them, no-one can because they're clever than they're letting on.
    ;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

im gonna go with it being a copper on the wum and i have absolutely nothing to back that up

im gonna go with it being a copper on the wum and i have absolutely nothing to back that up

Your inbox is about to explode with questions from new reg posters. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Most the guys i know in the Army sell drugs.

I know two guys who were in the army then suddenly weren't, both caught selling drugs and quietly shown the door, cant have any scandals now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I disagree

I disagree

Well that's my opinion on the Garda and im not talking about the normal Garda on the street there just doing what there told ,Im talking about the top brass,

Which part do you disagree with ,

Well that's my opinion on the Garda and im not talking about the normal Garda on the street there just doing what there told ,Im talking about the top brass,

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/criminals-implicated-in-garda-leaks-inquiry-expected-to-be-arrested-1.3896137?mode=amp

And that’s only the most recent case.
    Money talks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

They seem to have all over the Ira for years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

They seem to have all over the Ira for years now.

iv always heard that but mostly form Sinn Feinn heads so took it with a pinch of salt,

I wouldn't be interested in crime or republican activity that but am a distance relative so took the kids down for a bit of a history lesson and ended up being asked why I was there ,You can imagine my shock when I question by a Garda with a machine gun, that over kill if you ask me ,

Also strange a few weeks after Harris arrived all of a sudden these private companies where using heavies from the north with Balaclava's on to conduct evictions of this side of the border , with no question's form the Garda

One of the vans used in the eviction in Dublin that was all over the news was once registered to the Manchester police bit odd don't you think ,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement