Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Look at the first post you quoted. If she didn't clarify her claim I was right to stay on her. She could still be a wolf.

But you are trying to claim you tried to switch but you were too late?

Now your claiming you didnt switch cause she might be a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote:
    I think its been a good day, lots of un answered questions

I was speaking on a personal level but appreciate the pep talk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hey guys i think people in my district are trying to set me up here.

I didnt have time to catch up earlier and asked who i should vote for i was told gabriel, then i come on to check the results and no one else has voted for him except me, I asked them why and i got no reply.

Now he ends up stabbed and i think they are trying to put me in the spotlight.

Ive no idea why but they werent very nice when i posted earlier and have seemingly dissapeared from there now.

This really hasn't been a good day. Sorry village. I'm going to bed to piece together the remnants of my credibility tomorrow.

Youve no idea whos been killed yet.... how do you know its been bad

Steve WW wrote:
    But you are trying to claim you tried to switch but you were too late?

Correct
    Steve WW wrote:
    Now your claiming you didnt switch cause she might be a wolf

No I'm not claiming that at all. I'm claiming I was justified in waiting to try to switch because Eva never clarified her claim. It smacks of wolf self pres. She got us to hold off killing her without offering any details as to her role. Only that it comes into effect at.... Oh that's right, munch time.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think its been a good day, lots of un answered questions

I'm presuming the priest doesnt have enough info yet to declare in the BR
    Theres been no answer to the trap question?

Dessie got mowed down without any warning

But I still feel like we have people rattled

I'd agree, I feel it's been a decent day! Really hard to know with no auto priest but I feel pretty good after scraping through that melt down aswell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

I didnt have time to catch up earlier and asked who i should vote for i was told gabriel, then i come on to check the results and no one else has voted for him except me, I asked them why and i got no reply.

Ive no idea why but they werent very nice when i posted earlier and have seemingly dissapeared from there now.

People really want me dead...

What does that say...

*urge to stare gif rising*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Which district?

Steve WW wrote:
    Youve no idea whos been killed yet.... how do you know its been bad

Not the lynch. The disorder. My credibility. Jaysus back down Steve and read my posts.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    People really want me dead...

What does that say...

*urge to stare gif rising*

Don't Do It......

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What district are you in?
    By my reckoning theres only one wolf per BR so I think its unlikely they are setting you up

Not the lynch. The disorder. My credibility. Jaysus back down Steve and read my posts.

I am reading and asking questions based on your posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Votes:

Oisin (5) - Henry WW, Tegan WW, Steve WW, Wendy WW, Gabriel WW
    Conor WW (3) - Jake WW, Oisin WW, Liam WW
    Henry WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Holly WW (2) - Angus WW, Brendan WW
    Wendy WW (1) - Conor WW
    Gabriel WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Eva WW (1) - Frank WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Steve WW (1) - Phil WW
    Clodagh WW (1) - Holly WW
    Liam WW (1) - Clodagh WW
    Fiona WW (1) - Riona WW

Did not vote – Fiona WW

Those single votes, is there likely a wolf voting for another wolf in there to distance themselves early on?

If so, wolf A wouldn't vote for wolf B in that case if there was legit heat on wolf B and wolf B was likely to be lynched. It would have to be a harmless enough throwaway vote which would not affect the lynch result.

Looking at the above single votes - Barbara is a complete throwaway. I don't think Gabriel is wolf, but Barbara is someone struggling with a hectic Monday (I'd understand that) or a low-lying wolf.

Conor on Wendy is an odd one. Wendy was not in real danger so Conor voting Wendy could help distance two wolves from each other without getting Wendy/fellow wolf lynched. I need to go back and read how hard (or not) Conor was pushing on Wendy. There were surely better shouts than Wendy?

Frank votes Eva - Eva was looking a decent candidate for the gallows at varying points coming up to lynch. If both of them were wolves, would Frank vote for Eva and possibly decide the lynch for a fellow wolf? Don't think so. I'm leaning Frank village right now, Eva mixed.

Doris votes Riona - I thought I saw some villagery posts from Doris earlier today. I'm surprised she voted for such an non-entity as Riona in the end. This could be a wolf voting wolf scenario possibly.

Phil votes Steve - Not fully sure, I have to go back and read their interactions so far in the game. I have suspicions of Phil, but outside of other players pointing out that Steve was cagey, I've no read of my own on him yet.

Holly votes Clodagh - Apparently this was cast as early as 2pm today as I already pointed out in an earlier post. I'm mixed on Clodagh at the moment, but feel Holly might be a wolf/SK who got in early today to attempt to form a wagon, and then disappear in the aftermath when it didn't take off. This could have been due to RL, or to not draw heat on herself in the game.

Clodagh voting Liam - Mixed on Clodagh until I see this vote, now a bit more suspicious. Also mixed on Liam. Combined, I'm suspicious of both as wolves who could be throwing away a vote for distance purposes.

Riona votes Fiona
    - This could be the most possible case of a wolf voting another wolf to put distance between themselves, and knowing that the vote won't get the other wolf lynched.

Fiona votes no one - Fiona was active and posting thoughts earlier, but didn't even get a vote in? Mixed on Fiona at the moment, but as long as there isn't a modkill penalty, I could see a wolf missing their D1 vote without feeling pressure to make one.

We should surely be looking at all the other voting patterns too, including those on Oisin, but I'm sharing my thoughts on how there might be wolves, plural, in the single voters to try and distance themselves from each-other. If it were such a case, I'd be looking at Riona v Fiona, Doris v Riona, Clodagh v Liam, Conor v Wendy. There could be up to 2 wolves in those 8 names trying to put distance between each other.

I told babs to vote gabe as a joke. I said it was a joke there. Babs said they hadn't read the thread who should she vote for. I said vote gabe and see how it goes down. And then clarified it was a joke.

Im in 12, i dont know why else id have been told what i was.

God damn it Henry its not about you

giphy.gif

Phil WW wrote: »
    Don't Do It......

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Those single votes, is there likely a wolf voting for another wolf in there to distance themselves early on?

If so, wolf A wouldn't vote for wolf B in that case if there was legit heat on wolf B and wolf B was likely to be lynched. It would have to be a harmless enough throwaway vote which would not affect the lynch result.

Looking at the above single votes - Barbara is a complete throwaway. I don't think Gabriel is wolf, but Barbara is someone struggling with a hectic Monday (I'd understand that) or a low-lying wolf.

Conor on Wendy is an odd one. Wendy was not in real danger so Conor voting Wendy could help distance two wolves from each other without getting Wendy/fellow wolf lynched. I need to go back and read how hard (or not) Conor was pushing on Wendy. There were surely better shouts than Wendy?

Frank votes Eva - Eva was looking a decent candidate for the gallows at varying points coming up to lynch. If both of them were wolves, would Frank vote for Eva and possibly decide the lynch for a fellow wolf? Don't think so. I'm leaning Frank village right now, Eva mixed.

Doris votes Riona - I thought I saw some villagery posts from Doris earlier today. I'm surprised she voted for such an non-entity as Riona in the end. This could be a wolf voting wolf scenario possibly.

Phil votes Steve - Not fully sure, I have to go back and read their interactions so far in the game. I have suspicions of Phil, but outside of other players pointing out that Steve was cagey, I've no read of my own on him yet.

Holly votes Clodagh - Apparently this was cast as early as 2pm today as I already pointed out in an earlier post. I'm mixed on Clodagh at the moment, but feel Holly might be a wolf/SK who got in early today to attempt to form a wagon, and then disappear in the aftermath when it didn't take off. This could have been due to RL, or to not draw heat on herself in the game.

Clodagh voting Liam - Mixed on Clodagh until I see this vote, now a bit more suspicious. Also mixed on Liam. Combined, I'm suspicious of both as wolves who could be throwing away a vote for distance purposes.

Riona votes Fiona
    - This could be the most possible case of a wolf voting another wolf to put distance between themselves, and knowing that the vote won't get the other wolf lynched.

Fiona votes no one - Fiona was active and posting thoughts earlier, but didn't even get a vote in? Mixed on Fiona at the moment, but as long as there isn't a modkill penalty, I could see a wolf missing their D1 vote without feeling pressure to make one.

We should surely be looking at all the other voting patterns too, including those on Oisin, but I'm sharing my thoughts on how there might be wolves, plural, in the single voters to try and distance themselves from each-other. If it were such a case, I'd be looking at Riona v Fiona, Doris v Riona, Clodagh v Liam, Conor v Wendy. There could be up to 2 wolves in those 8 names trying to put distance between each other.

Brendan. I have some bad news for you.

There was an updated vote count.

Whoops but that was me.

Eh MJ, I know you won the sheep last nite but you're making me blush

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Anybody know how to change the view settings on boards? It turned back to I think the new skin. Normally I goto bottom of page and click where it says “legacy link” but it’s not working.

I can’t read it in this skin, is there somewhere in settings I can change it back?

Phone or laptop?

Phone. It’s actually only on chrome on iPhone. Seems grand on my normal account I’m safari.

Of course you are right Conor.

Off to bed.

To everyone who came out naked on day 1. Thank you for not leaving me on my own. Much love <3

Brendan maybe you start by reading what actually happened tonite.

I was on Eva up until she said she was roled at which point i switched to Wendy, even though it looked like I was the one to get lynched. There was very little talk of Oisin

I'm as lock clear as this village has right now

I told babs to vote gabe as a joke. I said it was a joke there. Babs said they hadn't read the thread who should she vote for. I said vote gabe and see how it goes down. And then clarified it was a joke.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Why do you want me dead in every game :(

I'm in the hands of the masses here, it's their call.

Just gonna leave this here Henry...

giphy.gif

Yeah that looks pretty bad.

Sigh. I promise I'm nrv.

Sorry village.

Night

Riona votes Fiona

First of all thats seven names

But this is a very strange post, its detailed but completely ignores the context, like my vote on Wendy and Franks vote on Eva, the commentary just ignores the previous 30 minutes which have been massive.
    Filing it under strange!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

All of you gimme one sentence on why i should join you. NOW. QUICK.

I’m voting you next so I’d love you to join me

First of all thats seven names

But this is a very strange post, its detailed but completely ignores the context, like my vote on Wendy and Franks vote on Eva, the commentary just ignores the previous 30 minutes which have been massive.
    Filing it under strange!

I agree. On initial reading something felt very off with that post.

• Advertisement

You only clarified later after id gone.

Advertisement