Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Keep posting like that and I'll consider adding you to the core as well Liam :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can we all agree for a movie franchise that badly ripper off another film that this song was a belter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Mission accomplished Clodagh thought to themself. If they was going to have a silly name then at last they’ll be kept busy being outraged and not question the gender of who they were.

Now then, onto the real task at hand, the secret mission they had been handed. One person in this room had already started the impersonation so he couldn’t delay any more. Cannon didn’t scare them as they crept up behind. They had to get close enough for a potential mind melt but not too close as to being detected.

Clodagh sat back on their haunches, trying to figure out if this was the one and if so, friend or foe. What was that odor in the air they could smell, was it Skunk odor?

Liam had been observing for a few minutes when he realized one of his new companions acting very oddly indeed. Clodagh was talking to herself while sniffing around where others had stood. Very odd indeed, but not as odd as her questioning if indeed she was a her but then again in these times is that really that unusual?

Liam didn't focus too much on her musings about imperonations however, his mission was to track down evil doers not people like himself. More worrying to him was the fact that a creepy looking Ginger kid called Gabriel had started blowing kisses to people. He wanted to be in the village core but would that mean having to let this guy get near to him he worried.

For now the trees seemed a safer place for Liam he thought but oh no the ginger kid has already started to address him and he was temporarily all out of Mila Kunis gifs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hello!

Phil WW wrote: »
    Hello!

Hello Phil.

Are you a wolf by any chance? Would be awfully nice if you told the truth.

• Advertisement

Hello Liam.

I am not a wolf. Are you a wolf by any chance?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Phil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Hello, nice to see you!

It's bin a lawwwwng taaaaayyyyme...

4purU7y.gif

Hello Liam.

I am not a wolf. Are you a wolf by any chance?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Phil.

How cordial but in case you missed it Mr not a wolf Phil and especially for that Ginger kid who seemed to appreciate it before

giphy.gif

Liam WW wrote: »
    How cordial but in case you missed it Mr not a wolf Phil and especially for that Ginger kid who seemed to appreciate it before

giphy.gif

Good at being a wolf by anychance?

Mr. Not a Wolf Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MOD NOTE

A list of anon accs playing will be added to the OP shortly.

Also please note that NRVs are referred to as NRV in PMs

• Advertisement

Good at being a wolf by anychance?

Mr. Not a Wolf Phil

Mr Not a wolf or SK Liam here

hmm I notice a slight difference between our new monikers, perhaps there is something you might think you are good at afterall

giphy.gif

Mr Not a wolf or SK Liam here

hmm I notice a slight difference between our new monikers, perhaps there is something you might think you are good at afterall

giphy.gif

Oh you like killing people now do you? That's interesting. I think we'll need to keep an eye on you Mr. Liam. If that is your real name!

Also interesting that you felt the need to clarify that you are neither, when nobody else brought it up. Interesting indeed. INDEED.

Liam had been observing for a few minutes when he realized one of his new companions acting very oddly indeed. Clodagh was talking to herself while sniffing around where others had stood. Very odd indeed, but not as odd as her questioning if indeed she was a her but then again in these times is that really that unusual?

Liam didn't focus too much on her musings about imperonations however, his mission was to track down evil doers not people like himself. More worrying to him was the fact that a creepy looking Ginger kid called Gabriel had started blowing kisses to people. He wanted to be in the village core but would that mean having to let this guy get near to him he worried.

For now the trees seemed a safer place for Liam he thought but oh no the ginger kid has already started to address him and he was temporarily all out of Mila Kunis gifs

giphy.gif

Oh you like killing people now do you? That's interesting. I think we'll need to keep an eye on you Mr. Liam. If that is your real name!

Also interesting that you felt the need to clarify that you are neither, when nobody else brought it up. Interesting indeed. INDEED.

calling it now someone will suggest this is a staged interraction later.

No I do not like Killing people and no that stuff is not too interesting, it was however an excuse to post Mila Kunis gifs and surely you don't dislike Mila do you? That really would be interesting / suspicious.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Hi everyone! Good to see I haven’t missed much. I’ll be back on later, out now.

Hate the awkward first day when there is nothing concrete to base suspicions on, I always end up being wrong. Hopefully get a lot more information tomorrow :o

calling it now someone will suggest this is a staged interraction later.

No I do not like Killing people and no that stuff is not too interesting, it was however an excuse to post Mila Kunis gifs and surely you don't dislike Mila do you? That really would be interesting / suspicious.

giphy.gif

Indeed. This is most definitely not a staged interaction. Not at all. Not even a little bit.

Mila is overrated. She was pretty great in That 70s Show, but I was but a lad then.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hello, nice to see you!

It's bin a lawwwwng taaaaayyyyme...

4purU7y.gif

Hey Brendan, how are you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi Everybody

Barbra in the hiz house

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Good to see I haven’t missed much. I’ll be back on later, out now.

Hate the awkward first day when there is nothing concrete to base suspicions on, I always end up being wrong. Hopefully get a lot more information tomorrow :o

Sounds like something a wolf would say... Interesting.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Hi Everybody

Barbra in the hiz house

How do you know it's not her house?

• Advertisement

Indeed. This is most definitely not a staged interaction. Not at all. Not even a little bit.

Mila is overrated. She was pretty great in That 70s Show, but I was but a lad then.

OFLD.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

How do you know it's not her house?

Thats how the kids say it, on the back rapping streats

tenor.gif?itemid=7505158

tenor.gif?itemid=7505158

To what? The fact that our interaction isn't staged, or that Mila is overrated?

To what? The fact that our interaction isn't staged, or that Mila is overrated?

umm I'd understand if someone else asked this question but you should know the answer.

For others our interraction is not staged and Phil is dodgy because of course Mila is great.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    OFLD.gif
    tenor.gif?itemid=7505158

giphy.gif

umm I'd understand if someone else asked this question but you should know the answer.

For others our interraction is not staged and Phil is dodgy because of course Mila is great.

giphy.gif

Wow! Attacking me because of my taste in women. That's harsh Mr. Liam.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    What on earth would have you thinking that after 1 post from me? Throwing out wild accusations reeks of wolf to me, or possibly a task. Lay out your argument against me so I can defend this outrageous claim!

Hi guys,

I am voting Oisin, not based on Clodaghs steer, but on this post.

Very defensive..... too defensive.

To get accused and to counter with 'Clodagh reeks of a wolf' is not a good luck Ois.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Hi guys,

To get accused and to counter with 'Clodagh reeks of a wolf' is not a good luck Ois.

So I’m not supposed to defend myself?

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I disagree. Immediate accusations based on 1 post does sound fairly wolfy. As does jumping on a wolfy bandwagon!

How is clodagh calling out ois any different to him defending himself and calling her out back?

Advertisement