Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cotton ball Mayfield 5 Lager.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Popped into Aldi for bread and ended up coming out with two big 5oz burgers with jalapeno cheese. Had to buy some big burger buns too. A nice but unexpected lunch for me and Mrs G.:D

I have beer tonight!:D No working for me this weekend! I made a pot of chicken curry earlier and my name is all over it tonight and tomorrow.:D I'm sorted!

Little G had a chicken fillet burger, using those massive burger buns from Aldi and Air Fryer chips. All good on the grub front!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee and an iced lemon bun from Lidl :D
    Worth trying if ye like lemon !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Definitely on my shopping list now, thanks Mam.
    I’m living it up with a bottle of water :D

• Advertisement

Definitely on my shopping list now, thanks Mam.
    I’m living it up with a bottle of water :D

Ha , water is good H , and the buns are in the bakery , they're lovely so enjoy !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bistro crisps and a cuppa tae incoming 😀

Ha , water is good H , and the buns are in the bakery , they're lovely so enjoy !

I’ve only ever seen the cinnamon ones in my lidl. I’m going on the hunt tomorrow, I love anything lemon :D

I’m being good with the water to counter the chicken nuggets from McDonald’s I devoured earlier :o

I’ve only ever seen the cinnamon ones in my lidl. I’m going on the hunt tomorrow, I love anything lemon :D

I’m being good with the water to counter the chicken nuggets from McDonald’s I devoured earlier :o

Ah here, don't go mentioning McDonalds! So not fair! It's been 3 weeks since this family had one for brunch.:D Very bold!

But your pregnant so its ok :pac: eating for two :pac:

• Advertisement

I’ve had massive cravings for McDonald’s chicken nuggets the entire pregnancy. I’ve been really good and only given in twice.

They were heaven in a cardboard box today :D

I’ve had massive cravings for McDonald’s chicken nuggets the entire pregnancy. I’ve been really good and only given in twice.

They were heaven in a cardboard box today :D

If I was a pregnant woman, I'd be in real trouble.:D Mrs G. was a savage for food when she was pregnant. I was like a waiter and delivery driver!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

We are getting an Aldi soon, can't wait :)

Found the Fire Pit range burgers in the reduced section in Tesco today, 4 big burgers for €2.60.
    Had them in buns with sweet potato fries, salad and coleslaw. Now eating a Muller Light Kremas yoghurt, mango and passionfruit, not very impressed.

Rubberlegs wrote: »

Found the Fire Pit range burgers in the reduced section in Tesco today, 4 big burgers for €2.60.
    Had them in buns with sweet potato fries, salad and coleslaw. Now eating a Muller Light Kremas yoghurt, mango and passionfruit, not very impressed.

We used to drive to Offaly to go to Aldi years ago , long before one opened here , so happy shopping when it opens :)

Try it with a cup of Barry's, you'll be impressed then :pac:

Try Aldi's big 5oz burgers with jalapeno cheese. Pricey enough at 2.60 for two. But worth it. Lot's of meat and a kick ass cheese.

Not long over a chicken lettuce and mayo sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭votecounts

Lemsip and cough drops, flu has not diminished

Finishing a glass of white wine. Mrs G left her last glass. Its mine! Sad night in a way, but happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Half a bowl of healthy chopped salad.

The floor got the other half after deciding to topple off the counter while i was mixing the vinaigrette.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sloppy Joes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

one of my favourite comfort foods ^ fathom... enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A Fry's chocolate cream

Turkey, mash, roasties, peas, carrots and gravy. Lots of Turkey left for sandwiches.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Turkey, mash, roasties, peas, carrots and gravy. Lots of Turkey left for sandwiches.

Love turkey , not a hint btw :D

Cheddar cheese and iceberg lettuce sandwich .

Love turkey , not a hint btw :D

Cheddar cheese and iceberg lettuce sandwich .

Iceland's frozen joint. Think I paid 12 quid for it. Delicious.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Iceland's frozen joint. Think I paid 12 quid for it. Delicious.

Nothing wrong with Icelands products at all . I think people are afraid to try them !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭votecounts

Chicken Stiry Fry, Glass of OJ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I think someone slipped me some yak penis :(

going to bed with a dicky tummy, g’nite.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,024 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Bean & cheese burrito.

Advertisement