Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the way home. Got a dead sound doctor in the end. He said my x-ray looked really strange ....

It would take you to be different. :p

Glad it's not a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

"Tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition and yawn and stretch and try to come to life"

2nd coffee time, not feeling it this morning, just want to hang in here for another hour or so before my cattle walk.

Glad it's not as bad as thought bones.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

@Fifty I'll make you breakfast this morning instead so shout out your order :);)

Guess who's not working today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
    The love that's all around me and so the feeling grows...

Morning all

Much duller this morning and kinda like Fifty I felt like rolling over for another while.

Hope everything works out OK Bones

Kitchen with coffee watching the Sparrows outside, will make a burst soon(ish):)

Seven Worlds will Collide

I suppose I could throw your name in the pot and make you breakfast too :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    I suppose I could throw your name in the pot and make you breakfast too :D

Ah you're a star :) I always liked you.

Auto, I'll have a ham, mushroom and tomato omelette please, about 10 30ish and thank you, I need looking after today.
    Boots are on and I'm off out to the cattle, I'll be starving when I get back. :)

That will be ready for you Fifty and CH you want the same?

Anyone else for breakfast?

That will be ready for you Fifty and CH you want the same?

Anyone else for breakfast?

I don't want to put you to any trouble, any unsweetened cereal and crunchy white toast please :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh can I have an omelette too please?. Same as Shay

• Advertisement

Not a bother Grem :) now CH I only have Brennan's bread will that be ok for your toast?

(Hides the coco pops) :D

now CH I only have Brennan's bread will that be ok for your toast?

(Hides the coco pops) :D

That'll be fine Auto - no bother, must see have I enough diesel now :D

That'll be fine Auto - no bother, must see have I enough diesel now :D

Breakfast comes to you, free delivery :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh la la *puts on bib and fills tommee tipee Cup with tea*

You'll be as welcome as the flowers in May :)

I have a long drive ahead of me :D good job I have a hot plate in the car :D;)

Flowers are always welcome in the Auto household ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Taking a walk, getting the paper, then washing the car. That get's us to a coffee break. Then....who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In our shiny new offices with shiny new stuff.
    It’s the little things that keep me going.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

On the way home. Got a dead sound doctor in the end. He said my x-ray looked really strange and after talking to me had a theory about what happened but said he needed to look at it again and he'd bring me down a photocopy to show what he means. So basically he thinks a muscle in my back pulled a piece of bone away but it's so deep the orthopedic doctors wouldn't be doing anything with it anyways so it's just a case of rest but keep it moving at the same time like no sling etc. He did say the x-ray was down for further investigation with the radiographers as it's a strange one so may get a call next week. I'm happy with that. :)

Tldr

How many times do I have to tell you this bonesy, always duct tape your junk into your sock when playing football. It's no good tucking that appendage of yours into the sock and relying on the elasticity of the garment alone. It's just pop out and you'll trip over it.

Hope your feeling alright this morning.

I'm in goddamn work doing goddamn work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I love that expression , my nan used to say it.

I was just out literally looking at the May flowers (the hawthorn blossoms have a pink blush this year )

Will I get my work done outside today ? The body is willing but the weather needs to hold and I need some inspiration for this project .

Listening to Ed Sheeran ''kiss me'' and wondering when I went soft :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room side watching curse of oak island and a bit fed up ,more rejection emails from companies, sometimes I wonder why I did bother going back to re-train.

2:25

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sofa. Don’t know what to do with myself today. I have the attention span of an ant.

Suggestions welcome btw.

Here he go lads and lassies :)

Plenty for everyone :)

Washing up side

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sofa. Don’t know what to do with myself today. I have the attention span of an ant.

Suggestions welcome btw.

Jog in the pheonix maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched in the bed dosed up on painkillers with my lovely trusty dog beside. :)

Here he go lads and lassies :)

Plenty for everyone :)

Washing up side

It was gorgeous too Auto, I just want to know how you snook it in without someone seeing you?
    Ready for anything after that feed, currently moving fences and getting a couple of waking electric shocks. :D

It was gorgeous too Auto, I just want to know how you snook it in without someone seeing you?
    Ready for anything after that feed, currently moving fences and getting a couple of waking electric shocks. :D

That’s why I’m the stalker ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the bed for the last few minutes. Last day of the week at work today, so excited to be off for the weekend.

Apparently my old boss (who I left my last job over) is starting at the front office where I work now, so I’m wondering how that’ll go. She won’t be my boss and I probably won’t have much to do with her, so I’m thinking it’ll be okay

Trying to do some more gardening today, beautiful weather. Not sure what are weeds & what are not though........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Sitting room side watching curse of oak island and a bit fed up ,more rejection emails from companies, sometimes I wonder why I did bother going back to re-train.

It can feel almost soul destroying at times to put the effort in to applying for jobs only to be rejected, but keep persevering! You will get something, and then the retraining will be totally worth it.

I'm at the desk marking undergraduate dissertations with Verdi's Requiem on in the background because the only suitable music for this kind of work is a 19th century funeral mass.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement