Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2020 - Boards League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Wilberto wrote: »
    Colemania wrote:
    Swansea 4/5 favourite Derby County evens although odds will shorten if Damo sorts his connection

Derby evens? Life savings thrown on. Easy money!

:pac:

Me taking over as manager frees up lamps to play in my side. Odds on lampard topscorer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Me taking over as manager frees up lamps to play in my side. Odds on lampard topscorer ?

Pace 20, finishing 85, chances of top scorer......none

Colemania wrote: »

Pace 20, finishing 85, chances of top scorer......none

Anyone around to play at 10 tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Be careful, Osh will be spying on your training sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Yeah I should be able to get on then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

osh wrote: »
    Yeah I should be able to get on then.

I'll be online tonight after Champions league for my games

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Beastermc 2.0

I'll be online tonight after Champions league for my games

Should be on at that stage myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Middlesbrough here. Sorry I haven't been on yet for my fixtures, been working evenings. Will be on tomorrow afternoon til 4 and Sunday til 5 if it suits any of my opponents to play then.

Middlesbrough here. Sorry I haven't been on yet for my fixtures, been working evenings. Will be on tomorrow afternoon til 4 and Sunday til 5 if it suits any of my opponents to play then.

I'm away for the weekend so won't get on until Monday. Could probably get on tonight too

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

I'm away for the weekend so won't get on until Monday. Could probably get on tonight too

Feck, I'm working tonight. Tuesday will be my next evening off. Would it suit you to play then? I'll endeavour to clear all 6 of my fixtures past and future by Wednesday evening.

• Advertisement

Feck, I'm working tonight. Tuesday will be my next evening off. Would it suit you to play then? I'll endeavour to clear all 6 of my fixtures past and future by Wednesday evening.

Hard to know whit the little one but hopefully I could get on ya

• Registered Users Posts: 14,427 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Things will be tight for me over the weekend too.

Should be on Sunday night tho and from Monday afternoon to night

Probably a bad first week to start the boards league with the Easter break! I see a few people got ahead with their games for future gameweeks, which is fine, as long as the outstanding ones for this week get played.

I'll post up this week's fixtures anyway and if you see you only have 1 or 2 games, it's probably because you played games for this week already

EDIT: I've just posted up the fixtures which include outstanding fixtures from last week

Swansea 1 villa 2
    Well deserved win for villa here, grealish with the opener before I clawed 1 back with my first shot on target. Second half was touch and go with 1 on 1s at both ends. Villa hit the crossbar when it looked certain they would score in the 80th min or there abouts villa broke again and a powerful drive condemned Swansea to their first defeat.
    Well played ken good game

This was supposed to be Villa at home so maybe play the reverse the next time around

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Swansea 1 villa 2
    Well deserved win for villa here, grealish with the opener before I clawed 1 back with my first shot on target. Second half was touch and go with 1 on 1s at both ends. Villa hit the crossbar when it looked certain they would score in the 80th min or there abouts villa broke again and a powerful drive condemned Swansea to their first defeat.
    Well played ken good game

This was supposed to be Villa at home so maybe play the reverse the next time around
    Yeah we copped it late so we said we would reverse it later

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Did anyone else watch the start of Watford v Southampton last night and have flashbacks to disasters while playing against the high press of Colemaniser? :pac:

Did anyone else watch the start of Watford v Southampton last night and have flashbacks to disasters while playing against the high press of Colemaniser? :pac:

Probably just you Phil! Pity Preston can't press.....or pass......or do anything for that matter!

I'm around tonight to play any overdue games. I know the match is on so before the match between 6-8pm if that suits nayone.
    Im away in the UK from tomorrow until the weekend.

I'm around tonight to play any overdue games. I know the match is on so before the match between 6-8pm if that suits nayone.
    Im away in the UK from tomorrow until the weekend.

Would you be around after the match ?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Villa here lads should be on tonight at about 10 working late , think I just have to play meath Dan and DJK for this game week

• Advertisement

Sorry guys, I was away in Liverppol for the match. I only got back late last night.
    I'm around this evening to catch up on any games I need to play

Sorry guys, I was away in Liverppol for the match. I only got back late last night.
    I'm around this evening to catch up on any games I need to play

Good game to go to!

Good game to go to!

Yeah it was great. Pity city gonna win the league though :(

Just posted up this week's fixtures which include any outstanding from previous weeks. Apologies for the delay

Yeah it was great. Pity city gonna win the league though :(
    Harsh day for Norwich yesterday, losing 4-3 then losing 5-4 :eek:

I'll be on tonight anyway hopefully (Preston) but only have a small window to play so hopefully Forest, Derby, Brentford and Stoke are on over the next few days

I'll be on tonight anyway hopefully (Preston) but only have a small window to play so hopefully Forest, Derby, Brentford and Stoke are on over the next few days
    Very possible I will be tonight (Forest) but not tomorrow.

My psn id is now Meathi.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Stoke here will be on all week, apologies been very busy with work

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    My psn id is now Meathi.

Loving your match reports by the way :D

Advertisement