Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Goodnight earthlings.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Time for sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, usual time for me, Nespresso with the mutt. Weather is still lovely at this time of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Stuck in traffic on my way in to work. Had hope to be in early and grab a quick lunch before classes but between stupid taxis, traffic and paying my rent, I won't get anything to eat.

God help my students, tired and hangry Witchie on her way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Awake all night. Watching the Ted Bundy documentary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Somewhere deep inside something's got hold on you
    and it's pushing me aside, see it stretch on forever...

Morning all

I'm wide awake since 5:30, I'd say that's possibly illegal.

Another grey cool looking day

Kitchen with coffee for the last while

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side up since 5:30 with the little bird thinking that I would love to play :(
    Wreakkkkkkkked
    Time for tea

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time, still hobbling.
    A bit better though, so slept well enough and late for me.
    Missus has a dentist appointment so will go with her and breakfast in town, after my cattle hobble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work feeling like it should be Friday and wishing it was Saturday.
    But it’s Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

At work feeling like it should be Friday and wishing it was Saturday.
    But it’s Thursday.

I'm like a bold child myself as we are heading to lisdoonvarna for the weekend with a few friends, I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, with a high-yield tactical coffee. I need it today. T-2 days...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside tired, hardly any sleep because of 40 year old man child moaning and shouting .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Wet outside at the moment. I'm trying to decide between hoovering, cleaning out the fire, washing windows, or having an early coffee break.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Wet outside at the moment. I'm trying to decide between hoovering, cleaning out the fire, washing windows, or having an early coffee break.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

coffee :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    coffee :)

Strange you should suggest that. Are you telepathic? I was just thinking the same thing but trying to resist until 10.30

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Strange you should suggest that. Are you telepathic? I was just thinking the same thing but trying to resist until 10.30

Just a small bit :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie.... I was almost heading your way, but the logistics for rest of trip to Japan didn't work out.

Did you ever get a settlement from your old landlord?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Shortland Street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I've got the whole long weekend to myself :)
    I'm staying home. I need to get on top of some things and do some thinking in peace .
    It's a bit rainy today but ...positive thinking .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to pay debts etc. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Breaktime at the coalface :)

Cloudy day here but it's nearly the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Thank god for nap time !
    Kitchen side kettle on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie.... I was almost heading your way, but the logistics for rest of trip to Japan didn't work out.

Did you ever get a settlement from your old landlord?

Aw that's a pity!

Not yet, I am back in court next Wednesday and he is supposed to be arrested before then.

On my way home from rehearsals. Wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching Shortland Street

I strangely miss Shortland Street. The days of watching that and Crossroads on RTE at 2 in the morning are long gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm just back from paying a deposit on a college course for September. I'm 42, I haven't been in a classroom in 20 years, I'm still working full time and I have kids. I have no idea how I'm going to make it all work but I'm very excited!!

eviltwin wrote: »
    I'm just back from paying a deposit on a college course for September. I'm 42, I haven't been in a classroom in 20 years, I'm still working full time and I have kids. I have no idea how I'm going to make it all work but I'm very excited!!

Well done et :) There won't be a bother on you.

I am train station side. It's awful busy. I want to know everything about every person here. Where are they going, why were they in Dublin, do they live alone or with somebody. I want to reach inside their minds and look at all the hopes and humanness. They are all amazing.

In the middle of a rainy Finland.
    It's OK though, we are inside looking out :)

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »

Well done!. What are you doing? 42 is the answer to all, best of luck ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement