Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Tralee from Dublin

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Joniamhsean

We are renting in the town for the moment and we will get to know places before we decide where to buy. Overall I think it might be the best way to go about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭jam17032010

Are there parts of the town to avoid buying a house? Dodgy estates etc.

Might have to make the move (for work) with my young family soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

<snip>. I'm gone out of Tralee almost 4 years so things might have changed slightly but I wouldn't have wanted to live in any of those places.

Loads of lovely estates in the town though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

<snip>. I'm gone out of Tralee almost 4 years so things might have changed slightly but I wouldn't have wanted to live in any of those places.

Loads of lovely estates in the town though.

I Removed the names of the estates as it’s not fair to anyone who is living there. It was previously requested not to name estates in this way out of respect to residents. If anyone wants to advise the poster then send by private message please. Thanks. Mod.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Out of respect to residents in any estates in Tralee, it’s best not to name the areas publicly. It’s not fair to do so. If anyone wants to answer this please do so by private message. Thanks. mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Out of respect to residents in any estates in Tralee, it’s best not to name the areas publicly. It’s not fair to do so. If anyone wants to answer this please do so by private message. Thanks. mod.

Fair enough. Just trying to help the poster

Fair enough. Just trying to help the poster

You can still help, just send a private message!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aisling86

Looking at houses myself at the moment, husband working in Tralee almost a year & thinking of relocating as a family. I could work remotely from home 3 days and one in the office in cork (I only work part time).
    Could you possibly send me estates to avoid please?
    Does anyone have any experience of the educate together primary school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

aisling86 wrote: »
    Looking at houses myself at the moment, husband working in Tralee almost a year & thinking of relocating as a family. I could work remotely from home 3 days and one in the office in cork (I only work part time).

If it's an option for you there are some good deals just outside of town. We are in the country but 10 minutes from Tralee and near the new road.

aisling86 wrote: »

Please PM this boardie regarding estates to avoid.

As regards the Educate together primary, I haven't had any experience of it nor do I know anyone with kids there, but I have seen people mention the school on Facebook and it was always positive comments.

• Advertisement
Advertisement