Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuphead on Switch

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

chrislad wrote: »
    Just pre-ordered this now - I've been very bad with PreOrders this month - Yoshi, Final Fantasy X/X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Resident Evil 4, and now this.

Big spender! The two FF games I never played. Was delighted when I saw them on the Switch, until I saw the price.. Here's hoping they get discounted in a couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just beat the first 3 stages. This is as good as I had hoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭crxsi09

hi guys,
    i see its down for release for April 18 but when i asked in gamestop today they didnt know and said maybe if i check on gamestop website it might be a digital download for switch. they couldn't tell me in the store if it was a digital download either.. useless..
    does anyone know if it is releases as a physical copy anywhere or a digital download. i see it available for xbox one as digital but need it for the switch.
    cheers

Digital only at the moment. Came out last night so it's available now.

Mr E wrote: »
    Digital only at the moment. Came out last night so it's available now.

thanks..
    is it on the gamestip website for digital download or where do i download from? i could only see xbox one digital downliad on gamestop website

• Advertisement

You can download from the eshop on your switch.

If you want, you can buy eshop credit in Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Notorious wrote: »
    Big spender! The two FF games I never played. Was delighted when I saw them on the Switch, until I saw the price.. Here's hoping they get discounted in a couple of months.

I had some vouchers but yeah, it was a rough month! Done for a while though.

Finished the first world today on this. It very very good. Not super hard but still challenging so far. I'm sure it's going to get harder though.

I'm on the flower. The only boss who has given me any real trouble so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

On the dragon in World 2 - tricky blighter, but nearly there. Onto World 3 after him.

I'm about two away from the end of the second island. I've heard horror stories about the dragon. :o

• Advertisement

i downloaded it after for my son. great gamehow do you do coop with the one set of controllers? we have tried pressing everything. or do you need to buy another set?
    thanks

Advertisement