Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ah don't be sad, I just wanted it to be a surprise that's all :)

Good save :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

It's a lovely day now in God's own county

Pulls on gardening jeans, boots and gloves...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

It's a lovely day now in God's own county

Pulls on gardening jeans, boots and gloves...

Will u do my garden too ??

Pretty please ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Beautiful afternoon walks with the dogs. I feel a nap coming on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Will u do my garden too ??

Pretty please ??

It's not that I wouldn't give you a dig out (geddit :D)

TBH I'm a sort of reluctant gardener myself, the thoughts of more so that the actual.

Kitchen sos beag

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

No interviews today so bored silly at home. Couchside watching the upstart crow on Netflix. I'm so bored I'm going to start internet shopping soon, and that's never a good idea while surviving on savings!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lighting the fire after a good day's fishing on the river.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Galway eggs are good..

Source: grem the galway egg :)

Kitchen side
    feeding time at the zoo .....wish me luck :)

I'm in work. Feeling kind of odd. I know what will help though. Reading Pet Sematary!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In bed, I don't usually get into bed because it fecks up my lungs but I'm going into hiding because wedding fever has taken over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Got so bored I actually cooked today, so now I'm at the table stuffed full of chilli. Happy out. Had forgotten how much I enjoyed it actually!

Plenty going spare if anyone's hungry!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching a stanford programming lecture about karel the robot.
    TG1 wrote: »
    Got so bored I actually cooked today, so now I'm at the table stuffed full of chilli. Happy out. Had forgotten how much I enjoyed it actually!

Plenty going spare if anyone's hungry!!

*slides plate across the counter before TG can even finish the sentence*

I'm in work. Feeling kind of odd. I know what will help though. Reading Pet Sematary!

Odd ball alert :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home doing domestic God stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Trying to decide do I have to a 3rd can of cider or just go to bed.

Help me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Witchie wrote: »

Help me.

Have the third can and don't blame me.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle time but sod it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Have the third can and don't blame me.:D

Don't actually have the energy for it. In bed now. Night all.

Gardenside listening to the birds :) I might actually start weeding :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Gardenside listening to the birds :) I might actually start weeding :D

I'd say my gardens are pissing off the neighbors. While I was away working last weekend, they were all out doing the cutting and trimming before the rain hit on Saturday/Sunday. My back garden is like a lovely meadow that you could lose yourself in.:D The front just looks untidy. Thankfully its drying out now and I'll get at it this balmy Easter weekend, if the lawnmower starts after its winter recess.

I hate cutting grass.:mad:

• Advertisement

I'd say my gardens are pissing off the neighbors. While I was away working last weekend, they were all out doing the cutting and trimming before the rain hit on Saturday/Sunday. My back garden is like a lovely meadow that you could lose yourself in.:D The front just looks untidy. Thankfully its drying out now and I'll get at it this balmy Easter weekend, if the lawnmower starts after its winter recess.

I hate cutting grass.:mad:

I'll cut your grass if you cook me dinner ;) sound fair? I love cutting grass and strimming hedges :D I love gardening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Witchie wrote: »

Help me.

Glass of water, and then bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , happy that the weather is getting brighter , kettle on for a cuppa :)

Autosport wrote: »
    I'll cut your grass if you cook me dinner ;) sound fair? I love cutting grass and strimming hedges :D I love gardening :)

I don't want to cook dinner for the crew here. I'm sick of cooking feckin dinners. I want someone to cut my grass and cook my dinner. Then bring me for a few pints! Can you do that? If so, you're on!

I don't want to cook dinner for the crew here. I'm sick of cooking feckin dinners. I want someone to cut my grass and cook my dinner. Then bring me for a few pints! Can you do that? If so, you're on!

I'll pass thanks :P. Old romantic ireland is alive and well :D

Now couchside watching my favourite man

Jaysis, break out the violins :P (says me with a pack of noodles for dinner) :o

Hmmmmm cuppa or not ??
    (My life is so so exciting )
    Couch side with hot water bottle and painkillers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back Tipp-side after visiting Granny. She’s in good form despite everything, and she was delighted to see myself and mam.

My dad rang her while we were there and she told him as much. He said he was coming to see her this evening, but didn’t show up while we were there, and I’ve heard nothing from him either way. That says it all I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I was on a road trip with my neighbour and best friend today. Limerick, Ennis and Galway looking at jeeps. No luck though, nothing that suited him as none we're exactly as advertised.
    Home in the corner now with a Smithwicks in hand. I'll sleep tonight I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Locked Up - Strangeways Prison .
    (Really just trying to unglitch the page :o)

ETA it worked !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement