Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Hurrache wrote: »
    As a Dub I even side with the Corkonians and their shoulder chips on this one, their tea is better. And at least it's more Irish and Lyons.

yep. Lyons drinkers are up there with Tetley drinkers.

/runs

• Registered Users Posts: 32,217 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

emo72 wrote: »
    Gemma's running in the euros. Fantastic.
    Just read that....what constituency I wonder?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Will she just run for everything now?

I expect to see her running in the Dublin City Marathon as well this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I expect to see her running in the Dublin City Marathon as well this year.

I can see the tweet already. 'It would have been the perfect run if the globalists and unelected EU bureaucrats hadn't added an extra 90minutes to my finishing time!'

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I can see the tweet already. 'It would have been the perfect run if the globalists and unelected EU bureaucrats hadn't added an extra 90minutes to my finishing time!'

Soros paid 20,000 people to run ahead of her and slow her down so she couldn't beat the world record.

The Somalia that did win was smugfled into the country by an NGO that the globalists pay for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

With her stamina I presume it's the 10000m. Or the Heptathlon, with her all-round strengths. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,551 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Great news - she'll get a hard message about the depth of her support. Which constituency? Would be a shame if she split the far right vote for Casey?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Boom_Bap wrote:
    Just take a sh*te in a bush like everyone else Gemm.

With all these YouTube videos, it won't be long before she is calling out antifa (dirty innocent fools) who sh1te in a bucket to come out and fight her like real men.
    I can't wait till she embraces all Irish cultures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Great news - she'll get a hard message about the depth of her support. Which constituency? Would be a shame if she split the far right vote for Casey?

Friend pointed out that there's a good chance she's too late to register.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

batgoat wrote: »

Gaaaah, George Soros foils her again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,247 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

batgoat wrote: »

She has until noon on monday to register. To register she needs the signatures of 60 registered voters or pay a deposit of 1800 euro. Given the turnout at her meetings the 60 voters might be a stretch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

away with that cork rubbish. Lyons is where it is at.

Isn't it produced in an industrial estate in some generic British town.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

She has until noon on monday to register. To register she needs the signatures of 60 registered voters or pay a deposit of 1800 euro. Given the turnout at her meetings the 60 voters might be a stretch

There were hundreds and thousands and millions of people at her events.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

The Imp of Perversity is whispering at me to sign so she can run... :p
    Her campaign would be comedy gold.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    There were hundreds and thousands and millions of people at her events.

They released all the inmates and let them attend too I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Actually loving this news. Can't wait for her views to be heard by a bigger audience. Please TV3 or RTE or anyone do a debate with her on it. Then the whole country can see how far from reality this person resides.

rgossip30 wrote: »
    A nail in the coffin for another rightwing party and so back to the rapid development of the multicultural utopia ,

I grew up in the 80's when it really was just Irish people living here. And do you know what? It was a total **** hole. A bit of immigration is a good thing. Get used to it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

ollkiller wrote: »
    I grew up in the 80's when it really was just Irish people living here. And do you know what? It was a total **** hole. A bit of immigration is a good thing. Get used to it.

It was awful.
    We moved back here in '93 with my then 9 year old son. He was completely freaked out by Ireland's narrow minded mono-culture having grown up surrounded by different races, cultures, and religions. To add to his isolation he then got bullied by a teacher for having an English accent. It was that bad.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    It was awful.
    We moved back here in '93 with my then 9 year old son. He was completely freaked out by Ireland's narrow minded mono-culture having grown up surrounded by different races, cultures, and religions. To add to his isolation he then got bullied by a teacher for having an English accent. It was that bad.

I hear ya. A few of my friends born to Irish parents in London moved back to Mayo when they were around 10 and the abuse they got was unreal for having an english accent even though they viewed themselves as Irish. I despised the Ireland of the 80's. Thankfully it's a lot better today even though a lot of people are misty eyed about that time, how i don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The Nal wrote: »
    I bought some very nice green tea in the Asian supermarket. From an Asian bloke. Does GoD want to take my tea away?

Shame on you. You should be drinking tea grown in Ireland.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Or Guinness or Red Lemonade.

Anything else and you're a cultural Marxist traitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Jackman25

Actually loving this news. Can't wait for hew views to be heard by a bigger audience. Please TV3 or RTE or anyone do a debate with her on it. Then the whole country can see how far from reality this person resides.

Completely agree with this.
    But if the likes of RTE have her on, the Twitter warriors will lose their **** with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    It was awful.

Yup. The country changed for the better x a million in the early 00s when we had a huge influx of people coming to live here. Better culture, better food and restaurants, art, different work ethic, more languages, investment, an international culture etc etc. An endless list.

Irish people moaning about immigration is fúcking bananas anyway. Always makes me laugh.

Gemmas husband was English. :confused:

Jackman25 wrote: »
    Completely agree with this.
    But if the likes of RTE have her on, the Twitter warriors will lose their **** with them.

Oh they would for sure. Still i enjoy looking at twitter meltdowns as if they mean anything at all. Would i ever post on twitter. Would i ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

2dgkyn8.jpg

Photo taken from that Car Park in Schull with Gemma and her cronies... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Schull, Tennessee?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The Nal wrote: »
    I bought some very nice green tea in the Asian supermarket. From an Asian bloke. Does GoD want to take my tea away?

Do Barry's tea still sponser the horrific so called sport of grey hound racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

I loved the 80s!

But yeah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Fieldog wrote: »
    2dgkyn8.jpg

Photo taken from that Car Park in Schull with Gemma and her cronies... :P

Does he have a pamphlet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Ipso wrote: »
    Does he have a pamphlet?

I'd love to see their blog.

have a feeling they don't go near a computer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement