Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

About to cross into the 20k realm on boards. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sam Bennett again \o/

Seven Worlds will Collide

Driving my Mum to the airport later this evening, the brother and his kids are already away, and then I'll have the house to myself

Party at my gaff*!

me and the dogs partying to Bowie, Queen, Brian Eno, and then at the end of the night, when we become suddenly aware of our existential nothingness, some Spice Girls before bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Tra la la la la la only half hour til long weekend :)

Driving my Mum to the airport later this evening, the brother and his kids are already away, and then I'll have the house to myself

Party at my gaff*!

me and the dogs partying to Bowie, Queen, Brian Eno, and then at the end of the night, when we become suddenly aware of our existential nothingness, some Spice Girls before bed

What time you want me to come over? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

That sounds like a deadly party! No Snoop Dog for the 4 leggers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Seph, hope you are looking after yourself.

Just out of the shower, crawling along the bathroom floor! The en suite in my parents house spare room has no curtains, and massive windows! Awkward enough like!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee post work. Then hairdressers. Happy Bank Holiday Weekend Everyone!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Happy out... Eddie Vedder confirmed for Dubland for July 3rd..Glenn Hansard as support...so a good night shall be had :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The site is kinda haunted today, post appearing and disappearing, turning up on new pages, must be the leprechauns.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, with a headache :( I'm gonna take a break from posting for a while, I'll still be watching though so behave yourselves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The site is kinda haunted today, post appearing and disappearing, turning up on new pages, must be the leprechauns.

It is the time of the year for leprechauns.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work, what's a long weekend? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Off to work, what's a long weekend? :p

+1, I have the pleasure of working for all of it :p

Break-side at work. At least when I go back I’ll only have 2 hours and 20 minutes left till home time :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Went for a short jog. Now deskside contemplating having salmon for my dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home . Feeling somewhat upbeat for a change , things finally starting to come together after a long few months , it's a nice feeling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta laugh, my colleagues would much prefer to be staying in the local Hilton

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

smurfjed wrote: »
    Gotta laugh, my colleagues would much prefer to be staying in the local Hilton

what time is mass at ?.or is it the last supper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Perfect combination, hotel with its own chapel, one can repent for sins as you commit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Vino Friday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

honeybear wrote: »
    Vino Friday

+1 A Dark Horse Merlot to be tested in a while.

Spent the afternoon rodding a sink waste pipe. The stench!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Fireside. Eyes stinging with tiredness !

In the kitchen , Rocky 2 on itv4 at the minute for any Rocky fans !

oh its friday and the chipvan is coming,sizzling hot oil the splatter of the burgers,the fresh smell of peeled golden wonders as the hit the hot oil.sizzle baby sizzle :D

orders taken from 10.30pm form a nice que peeps and no pushing or jumping the que,i know my chips are delicious but i still would,nt like to see you kill each other for them :D

FRIDAY NITE SPECIAL

the big daddy meal 8:50

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In the kitchen , Rocky 2 on itv4 at the minute for any Rocky fans !

YO ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D:D:D:D

bassy wrote: »
    oh its friday and the chipvan is coming,sizzling hot oil the splatter of the burgers,the fresh smell of peeled golden wonders as the hit the hot oil.sizzle baby sizzle :D

orders taken from 10.30pm form a nice que peeps and no pushing or jumping the que,i know my chips are delicious but i still would,nt like to see you kill each other for them :D

FRIDAY NITE SPECIAL

the big daddy meal 8:50

Onion rings please Bassy !
    Am afraid to ask what the big daddy meal is :D

A slice of Hazelnut topped madeira cake here .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Under umbrella by pool

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Onion rings please Bassy !
    Am afraid to ask what the big daddy meal is :D

A slice of Hazelnut topped madeira cake here .

onions ring be ready for you at 10.40 mam :)

you have to order a big daddy meal to be told whats in it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from seeing The Aftermath at the cinema. It was very good

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    onions ring be ready for you at 10.40 mam :)

you have to order a big daddy meal to be told whats in it :D

Would you risk it for a biscuit , hmmm , sure why not , order in Bassy :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement