Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Would you risk it for a biscuit , hmmm , sure why not , order in Bassy :p

mam i can,t disclose the content of the big daddy meal as it will get me a life time ban :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

bassy wrote: »
    mam i can,t disclose the content of the big daddy meal as it will get me a life time ban :D:D:D:D

I meant I'll order one Bassy !!

Although I don't think I want to know what it is now.......
    :D

Kitchen , listening to the rain outside , while the dog tries to claim back my chair as hers..

I meant I'll order one Bassy !!

Although I don't think I want to know what it is now.......

Kitchen , listening to the rain outside , while the dog tries to claim back my chair as hers..

i think you will love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

TV-side

Watching Fr Dougal present a program on the showbands of the 60's* on BBC4 TV :P

* - and maybe the 70's - but thats so recent that I dont remember it much

0lddog wrote: »
    TV-side

Watching Fr Dougal present a program on the showbands of the 60's on BBC4 TV :P
    Was Dougal even born in the 60s?

Boiling vegetables for the dogs' dinners. Feel quite bad making them go veggie when I have a rib-eye in the fridge but - house rules.

What's on the telly tonight? Apart from Dougal's showbands?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

In the kitchen , Rocky 2 on itv4 at the minute for any Rocky fans !
    YO ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D:D:D:D

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c7bf2044850622f77acf77d

Any excuse to post that gif!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

mzungu wrote: »
    200.gif?cid=3640f6095c7bf2044850622f77acf77d

Any excuse to post that gif!!! :D

Love it :D

What's on the telly tonight? Apart from Dougal's showbands?
    Sweet FA - why do you think i'm looking at Ardal ?
    Boiling vegetables for the dogs' dinners. Feel quite bad making them go veggie when I have a rib-eye in the fridge but - house rules.
    - you should be feeling very bad indeed...........where do you get these notions of yours ?
    Was Dougal even born in the 60s?
    - Do you believe Wikipedia ? ...... B. 8th Oct 1965

Will the dance hall near Pontoon where the devil appeared be covered ?

pontoon co.mayo ?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Vegetarian dogs?. :confused:

• Advertisement

pontoon co.mayo ?.

Correcto !

Correcto !

whats the story there with you saying something about the devil and pontoon or is it a load of tripe ?.

Vegetarian dogs?. :confused:
    No - they get hard dog-food along with vegetables. The hard food has all the protein they need.

They're my Mum's dogs and she doesn't like wasting meat, so they get the leftover veggies and the dog-food.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No - they get hard dog-food along with vegetables. The hard food has all the protein they need.

They're my Mums dogs and she doesn't like wasting meat, so they get the leftover veggies and the dog-food.

Aha, that clears that up..

Aha, that clears that up..

Not exactly 3* in Bibendum's guide for doggy restaurants

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, finally. Can’t wait to get to the couch :D

whats the story there with you saying something about the devil and pontoon or is it a load of tripe ?.

Well, I wasnt there that night - so all I know is hearsay - if I post about it here I'll be spending the next three months on the Legal Forum :D.

If from the area then ask your granny.

It was on the road from Pontoon to Castlebar on the left going to Castlebar. Over 25 years since I was in the area - probably gone now :(

Well, I wasnt there that night - so all I know is hearsay - if I post about it here I'll be spending the next three months on the Legal Forum :D.

If from the area then ask your granny.

It was on the road from Pontoon to Castlebar on the left going to Castlebar. Over 25 years since I was in the area - probably gone now :(

i have relatives in mayo and i was actually on that road last summer,but did,nt know about the dancehall story at the time.

I've heard that story! Small world.

anyone on here from mayo that knows if the hall is still there or was it knocked down?.

• Advertisement

I've heard that story! Small world.

Did it end up that the PP closed it up ?
    And it never reopened eek.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Seven Worlds will Collide

It got more popular after the 'visit' it was run by the same priest dude whoset up knock airport

If Google wasnt in league with The Devil that wouldnt have been found :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

If Google wasnt in league with The Devil that wouldnt have been found :eek:

I thought that was Apple :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

http://www.mayonews.ie/component/content/article?id=8378:tv-the-devils-app..

Horan that was the priest's name..

Deskside with sossies and chips

I thought that was Apple :D

You mean Tim Apple? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Just back from a friends birthday 🥃.

Decent Rum&Coke and not so decent Schnitzel. Portions for adults...:pac:

Of course my friend Simba occupied my jacket for his nap. He is nearly four years old and weighs around 6 kilo. Has nerves of steel...which he needs with the four kids around.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

TVside. Wondering should Rod Stewart call it a day?

• Advertisement

mamof4 10 mins your onion rings will be ready :) open for business folks :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement