Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

MFPM wrote: »
    Off you go....Renua with one councillor and less than 1% support should be right up your street - they voice much of the garbage that appears on this thread from Wibbs, Omackerle, Roger and others - hence why they're on less than 1%.

When did we ever mention renua?

You are just on a distract and divert job.

Fair play to ye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭MFPM

I am familiar with the thread so far.

Evidently, you're not!

Glad you agree with me

I see your abillity to comprehend is up there with your research abilities!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

No. The main issue is this west African gang wreaking havoc. Not side issues

How on earth is it a side issue if someone is stoking up more violence? It's directly related to the main issue. It's not a side issue whatsoever.

How on earth is it a side issue if someone is stoking up more violence? It's directly related to the main issue. It's not a side issue whatsoever.

Hopefully the gang and their entire families get deported

It appears they cannot conform to basic western standards

Off with them!

When did we ever mention renua?

You are just on a distract and divert job.

Fair play to ye

You suggested voting for a government that would deport families based on alleged activity by a member of a family - there are no political parties currently that would agree with that with the possible exception of Renua - capiche?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Off with them!

You're ignoring my point. Deliberately, I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Your mate went down that route....I note you ignored my question about the equivalent Irish gangs, tough one that isn't it?

You lot are laughable.

There is again. ''You lot''. And a new one; my ''mate''? So because you're in disagreement with me and someone else who you don't see eye to eye with that automatically makes he and I mates. It's becoming all too predictable and it's quite pathetic.

The question wasn't posed to me, however, if you looked at what I wrote and if you understand nuance you'll see that I'm somewhat agreeing with you in that it's harder to tell Easter Europeans and Irish apart. Not disputing that. My counterpoint by asking about a more ''obvious'' ethnicity from a visual standpoint tied into that. Just so there's no confusion. There could well be Polish and Lithuanian teens mixed in with Irish teen gangs when simply viewed from a far.

Now your turn, where are all the Chinese teens running amok over here. Go on, I answered you, can you afford me the same courtesy?

Off with them!

Sweet Jesus - it's worse you're getting. 'western standards' - are you seriously suggesting there has never been gangs of teenagers invovled in anti social activity in any western society - are you for f@cking real?

Off with ye

Yeah, I know - it's not good getting called out for your ignorance :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Suckit wrote: »

The liberal is a f*ckin online rag. They have run fake competitions and have blatantly stolen other journalist's work. They have even been convicted of this. It is the most dishonest of all Irish media. But...when they posted the story of the black gang in town a couple of years ago, everyone called them liars, but it now looks like that was true.

• Advertisement

You suggested voting for a government that would deport families based on alleged activity by a member of a family - there are no political parties currently that would agree with that with the possible exception of Renua - capiche?

There are other parties than renua. U seem obsessed with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Remember that the far left fools who post here are just really conservatives who haven't been mugged yet.

Their tunes will change when they become victims of these marauding savages.

when it's African gangs it's all about colour and race because that's really what you and your ilk are interested in.

My ilk? What's that. You gonna call me the R word? Go on. Do it. Better yet, post any racist thing I've ever said on here.

A conservative is a liberal who got mugged by reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

What absolute scumbags this group is regardless of race or colour. Guards cannot touch them and they know it. Need to hit the parents of them and punishments actually impact lives. Not just a slap on the risk

Video linked a few pages ago is dreadful embarrassing stuff

Need to have whole families deported at this stage

Off you go....Renua with one councillor and less than 1% support should be right up your street - they voice much of the garbage that appears on this thread from Wibbs, Omackerle, Roger and others - hence why they're on less than 1%.

It is often settled people dumping garbage in this thread.

Listen, when you're implying that Wibbs is a racist or a garbage poster, you've pretty much lost whatever uphill battle it is you're trying to win.

As for Renua, can honestly say I've never given them anything and they're not even on my radar politically. Blue in the face saying this but I voted to Repeal the 8th and voted Yes to Same Sex Marriage so me and you are each other's ilk good brother/sister! That must confuse you something terrible!

Omackeral wrote: »
    There is again. ''You lot''. And a new one; my ''mate''? So because you're in disagreement with me and someone else who you don't see eye to eye with that automatically makes he and I mates. It's becoming all too predictable and it's quite pathetic.

The question wasn't posed to me, however, if you looked at what I wrote and if you understand nuance you'll see that I'm somewhat agreeing with you in that it's harder to tell Easter Europeans and Irish apart. Not disputing that. My counterpoint by asking about a more ''obvious'' ethnicity from a visual standpoint tied into that. Just so there's no confusion. There could well be Polish and Lithuanian teens mixed in with Irish teen gangs when simply viewed from a far.

Now your turn, where are all the Chinese teens running amok over here. Go on, I answered you, can you afford me the same courtesy?

Yeah it's awful when one make assumptions and lumps people in together - perhaps you could take some of your own advice on the matter under debate!
    The question wasn't posed to me

No, nor was the post in response to you but you chose to be a smart ar@e and get involved - you can't have it both ways!
    Now your turn, where are all the Chinese teens running amok over here.

I've no idea - but what on earth does that prove? Are you suggesting that there is an innate disposition towards violence/anti social behaviour by young people (men) who's skin colour is black?

Now can you answer my question about the white Irish teenagers - why are there gangs in Finglas, Clondalkin etc and not Sandyford, Foxrock etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Now can you answer my question about the white Irish teenagers - why are there gangs in Finglas, Clondalkin etc and not Sandyford, Foxrock etc.

Hey Mr Deflection - start a thread on these other gangs you know about in Clondalkin and Finglas. This thread is about the African gang from Balbriggan.

Need to have whole families deported at this stage

I know I'm a mad alt-right racist Nazi KKK card carrier but I don't agree with this at all. Mad isn't it. I disagree with you and MPFM. It's almost as if I have my own ideas and amn't subscribed to a hive mind. It's as if there's room on the spectrum between two extremes. How crazy is that?!

• Advertisement

It is often settled people dumping garbage in this thread.

Listen, when you're implying that Wibbs is a racist or a garbage poster, you've pretty much lost whatever uphill battle it is you're trying to win.

As for Renua, can honestly say I've never given them anything and they're not even on my radar politically. Blue in the face saying this but I voted to Repeal the 8th and voted Yes to Same Sex Marriage so me and you are each other's ilk good brother/sister! That must confuse you something terrible!

Not in the slightest - I've come across anti migrant attitudes in some of the most socially progressive people I know. Former PD leader Michael Mc Dowell is very socially progressive - it didn't stop him enagaging in a gutter campaign of to get his racist citizenship referendum passed did it?

I didn't imply he was a racist, you perhaps need to read more clearly.

I know I'm a mad alt-right racist Nazi KKK card carrier but I don't agree with this at all. Mad isn't it. I disagree with you and MPFM. It's almost as if I have my own ideas and amn't subscribed to a hive mind. It's as if there's room on the spectrum between two extremes. How crazy is that?!

My reason is this

If mom and pop know they are potentially going to be deported if junior acts up, they will be better parents and ensure he is not involved in crime.

pablo128 wrote: »
    Hey Mr Deflection - start a thread on these other gangs you know about in Clondalkin and Finglas. This thread is about the African gang from Balbriggan.

No thanks, I'm fine right here. I dare say most of those in the gang are actually Irish born but don't let that get in the way of you exploiting the issues here.

My reason is this

If mom and pop know they are potentially going to be deported if junior acts up, they will be better parents and ensure he is not involved in crime.

So we should do the same with all parents - if junior acts up you're going to jail?

Yeah it's awful when one make assumptions and lumps people in together - perhaps you could take some of your own advice on the matter under debate!

Where have I done that?

No, nor was the post in response to you but you chose to be a smart ar@e and get involved - you can't have it both ways!

You inferred I ignored a question directed at me. I merely stated it wasn't put to me.

I've no idea (about the lack of Chinese gangs) - but what on earth does that prove?

Well without being too on the nose, it 'proves' that the Chinese community have seemingly come over here and made a go of joining society without their offspring feeling the need to go around terrorising people.

As you said, poverty breeds these conditions and other socio-economic factors. I don't remember sleepy coastal North County Dublin towns ever really having these wild roaming gangs either though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

No thanks, I'm fine right here. I dare say most of those in the gang are actually Irish born but don't let that get in the way of you exploiting the issues here.

Well if you're staying here, kindly address the issues regarding the title of the thread instead of doing your utmost to deflect and lead the thread down a different path.

It's almost as if you're trying to get the thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Not on Facebook myself, a friend sent it to me.

This is what they sent, not saying its true, I have no way of checking as I don't have a Facebook account.

What I've read from the mother:
    "my baby boy wouldnt harm a fly the bastards dragged up ***** tat did it ill every last one of yous scumbags police me bollox ill kill them telling lies about a fight i 40 against 1 scumbags SCUM"

https://www.facebook.com/paulachristinalarkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I'm calling bull**** on the narrative that is being put forward about the Nigerian lad getting a hiding in the carwash. A wrapped wrench was used in the attack. That seems targetted and planned and not a random racist attack. He said he was called a monkey. I don't buy that. That is not the language that would be used in an attack like this. I suspect that there is a bit more going on here.

Not in the slightest - I've come across anti migrant attitudes in some of the most socially progressive people I know. Former PD leader Michael Mc Dowell is very socially progressive - it didn't stop him enagaging in a gutter campaign of to get his racist citizenship referendum passed did it?

Post one anti migrant quote I've ever made.

I didn't imply he was a racist, you perhaps need to read more clearly.

Could be my mistake. You see, when you use terms such as your ilk, your mates and you lot so liberally it becomes hard to keep track of what you're saying and who you're saying it about. You had us listed together. Just for clarity, do you think we're a couple of old racists?

• Advertisement

My reason is this

No listen, you can hold that view if you want. Not having a go at you. I personally disagree with it. If it went to a vote, I wouldn't back it. However, just because I disagree with it doesn't mean now that I think you're mates with someone else I'm disagreeing with... which is what some other very tolerant person on this thread does it would seem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement