Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why would I claim Sonic :)

Any response to the rest of the post?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Even if you’re right about wolf Phil being saved by the Shaman, you didn’t know that before the lynch and you risked lynching our potential Hero.

Kinda beside the point now. How else does someone survive a lynch without a shaman being involved?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Any response to the rest of the post?

Not really. There's still like a small chance the shaman blocked the lynch knowing that the village will have to kill us both to resolve the issue. I haven't completely discounted it.

But... it doesn't align to me with how your play has been today so I'm putting it in the unlikely to have happened camp for now at least.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Kinda beside the point now. How else does someone survive a lynch without a shaman being involved?

Thoughts on that... a chaos emerald. Maybe. I lean shaman but it could be linked to the emerald that Phil said he was competing for.

9126559201f60bee2827626ba6b58a181380725297_large.png

• Advertisement

Thoughts on that... a chaos emerald. Maybe. I lean shaman but it could be linked to the emerald that Phil said he was competing for.

tenor.gif

I mean if you blocked your own lynching Phil it would be pertinent to tell us :pac:

Steve WW wrote: »
    Um. Huh? Guess whoever got the most votes has some special powers.. Probably only work once though..
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don't understand why Des, Angus and Vernon would vote to off a roled player claim???
    I voted just after I called for the Vig shot.

Ok, given I reckon the wolves are a bit confused right now, these are the three reactions to that lynch I see. I'll leave Vernon out right now, cause I don't want to just focus on him. I like Clodagh's questioning. Steve's response is interesting. I'd imagine some wolves would be confused and thus silent too.

There's still half the field not talking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So you voted earliest. Which means as per the OP the lynch was blocked on a Phil.

Which means Phil is a wolf.

What if his task won him lynch immunity for a turn. Not making him good or bad necessarily but that could have been the prize.

Ah I see you've already answered that, never mind my previous post then.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    What if his task won him lynch immunity for a turn. Not making him good or bad necessarily but that could have been the prize.

I just don't get why someone who was doing a task would bring up the mention of the 'no task' rule being absent from the game in their first post. And then add giffers to their suspect list when they know full well their own task is nothing of the sort.

It's absolutely bizarre and I can't align that with a village mindset.

Vernon, darling, put a

Also, no "There are no tasks" warning, coupled with the fact the first scheduled kills can change (as Mary pointed out) means I'm already throwing people who are giffing into a Suspects pile.

This just doesn't make any sense to say if Phil is actually Sonic and he knows the parameters of his own task.

clicked submit rather than preview.

Try again

Vernon, darling, put a :pac: or a :p at the end of the post you've latched onto all day, and see if it maybe lightens the specific post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

He wasn't acting life someone who knew they had immunity, hence the Sonic claim and the half arsed "task" claim.

He wasn't acting life someone who knew they had immunity, hence the Sonic claim and the half arsed "task" claim.

What if he didn't know what the prize was?

clicked submit rather than preview.

Try again

Vernon, darling, put a :pac: or a :p at the end of the post you've latched onto all day, and see if it maybe lightens the specific post.

It doesn't, tbh. It looks completely out of place for the tone of the whole post

Anyways, as much as I'd love to continue to shoot the breeze, I've some shut eye to catch. Catch y'all in the morning.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to continue to shoot the breeze, I've some shut eye to catch. Catch y'all in the morning.

Night, wolfy :)

Post count for the day.

Vernon WW - 123
    Phil WW - 71
    Angus WW - 62
    Mary WW - 38
    Gabriel WW - 22
    Steve WW - 18
    Desmond WW - 17
    Clodagh WW - 11
    Liam WW - 5
    Katie WW - 3

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Lynch Vote Results:

Phil WW (3) – Desmond WW, Angus WW, Vernon WW
    Vernon WW (3) – Clodagh WW, Phil WW, Mary WW
    Mary WW (1) – Steve WW
    Angus WW (1) – Liam WW
    Steve WW (1) – Gabriel WW

Did not vote: Katie WW
    FFA 1
    Desmond - Phil, Mary
    Mary - Desmond, Phil, Katie
    Angus - Liam, Clodagh, Steve
    Phil - Vernon, Desmond, Angus
    Steve - Mary, Phil, Gabriel
    (Adding in: Vernon - Phil, Liam)

So.…

6 People FFA'd. 4 didn't. Clodagh, Gabriel, Katie, Liam

Katie didn't vote either, so putting her aside for a bit.

Spit balling thoughts. The OP says Sonic and Wario are "competing" for chaos emeralds. Competing would imply, to me, that only one of us gets one? The fact 4 people didn't do an FFA, and 3 of them hit underneath the required post count, makes me consider the possibility one of them might be Wario, and I "beat" them. But that's presuming Wario's task is the same as mine, which there's a fair chance it's not.

(I'm not clearing Vernon; I hate his play today. But I don't want to tunnel on one person right now).

Mary and Angus voted outside their FFA, though anyone following shouldn't be shocked by that.

As Clodagh pointed out, three people voted for the role claimed person, and Desmond's super early vote would have seen me dead. I actually think the village need to be way more on the ball about the early vote rule. With such small numbers, a rolled goody nearly got offed via lynch, despite being out.

Typically, a wolf (at least one) will jump on the snowballing choice. I also reckon one would vote "random" to paint their vote as inconsequential, and to stay hidden.

But personally, I'm really hating the trio who voted for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So.…

6 People FFA'd. 4 didn't. Clodagh, Gabriel, Katie, Liam

Katie didn't vote either, so putting her aside for a bit.

Spit balling thoughts. The OP says Sonic and Wario are "competing" for chaos emeralds. Competing would imply, to me, that only one of us gets one? The fact 4 people didn't do an FFA, and 3 of them hit underneath the required post count, makes me consider the possibility one of them might be Wario, and I "beat" them. But that's presuming Wario's task is the same as mine, which there's a fair chance it's not.

(I'm not clearing Vernon; I hate his play today. But I don't want to tunnel on one person right now).

Mary and Angus voted outside their FFA, though anyone following shouldn't be shocked by that.

As Clodagh pointed out, three people voted for the role claimed person, and Desmond's super early vote would have seen me dead. I actually think the village need to be way more on the ball about the early vote rule. With such small numbers, a rolled goody nearly got offed via lynch, despite being out.

Typically, a wolf (at least one) will jump on the snowballing choice. I also reckon one would vote "random" to paint their vote as inconsequential, and to stay hidden.

But personally, I'm really hating the trio who voted for me.

Why the hatred for the 3 who voted you.
    I have no hatred for Liam, who voted for me. I'm just glad that he is participating

In your , i am sonic post :rolleyes: you stated "I've played badly today."

Don't you feel any responsibility to why you have been voted for?

Angus WW wrote:
    Why the hatred for the 3 who voted you. I have no hatred for Liam, who voted for me. I'm just glad that he is participating

Why did Liam vote for you I wonder now you bring it up. He was all set to vote me and even agreed with Clodagh :/

Questions for tomorrow I guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I have no hatred for Liam, who voted for me. I'm just glad that he is participating

Too kind buddy :D

I still don't trust you........

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Why did Liam vote for you I wonder now you bring it up. He was all set to vote me and even agreed with Clodagh :/

Questions for tomorrow I guess.

It was a ruse too keep you on your toes ;)

In your , i am sonic post :rolleyes: you stated "I've played badly today."

Don't you feel any responsibility to why you have been voted for?

So, here’s my issue with you currently (and I’ll stress, your bottom of my worry list right now). Here’s my read and why my suspicions are raised.

Much like how Vernon seemed to refuse to take a step back and consider the possibility I was telling the truth bout being Sonic, you seemed to spend the entire time pressuring that I was lying, or you didn’t like my story. You really, really wanted to vote for me, and ended up justifying it via my task reveal.

My issue is mainly that your search for a reason to vote for me and not Vernon reads a lot like you were playing to save Vernon. As Clodagh points out, three people knowingly voted for the only role claimed goody tonight. It’s not even that Vernon counter claimed; his argument was he was disposable, that he was baiting the wolves and trying to protect Sonic, and he didn’t believe me just cause.

So you’ve got someone who is self confessed disposable....and you’ve got an unopposed Sonic claim....and you voted Sonic? And in a vote which would have swung it to have sonic lynched too. From a village point of view, it was a poor vote. You always work to save the rolled villager over the guy who has admitted he’s disposable.

And it’s a poor vote after an FFa that was just people who weren’t posting. An FFA you know won’t need much defending and so is ultra fluffy.

For me, it’s a big red flag that you point blank seemed to refuse to consider voting for the disposable villager over the roll claim. I think Vernon at least can claim he did it to save himself.

I’m more wondering if two (or three) wolves were hoping more of the village lumped on me. But I dislike the stubbornness, and I dislike that you were active this evening, and made the decision to try and vote out the roll claim. That Vernon was so stubborn is somewhat understandable. That you were too has me worried.

I think there’s at least one wolf in the three of you anyway. I think the wolves wouldn’t pass up the chance to swing a mislynch into Sonic.

So, here’s my issue with you currently (and I’ll stress, your bottom of my worry list right now). Here’s my read and why my suspicions are raised.

Much like how Vernon seemed to refuse to take a step back and consider the possibility I was telling the truth bout being Sonic, you seemed to spend the entire time pressuring that I was lying, or you didn’t like my story. You really, really wanted to vote for me, and ended up justifying it via my task reveal.

My issue is mainly that your search for a reason to vote for me and not Vernon reads a lot like you were playing to save Vernon. As Clodagh points out, three people knowingly voted for the only role claimed goody tonight. It’s not even that Vernon counter claimed; his argument was he was disposable, that he was baiting the wolves and trying to protect Sonic, and he didn’t believe me just cause.

So you’ve got someone who is self confessed disposable....and you’ve got an unopposed Sonic claim....and you voted Sonic? And in a vote which would have swung it to have sonic lynched too. From a village point of view, it was a poor vote. You always work to save the rolled villager over the guy who has admitted he’s disposable.

And it’s a poor vote after an FFa that was just people who weren’t posting. An FFA you know won’t need much defending and so is ultra fluffy.

For me, it’s a big red flag that you point blank seemed to refuse to consider voting for the disposable villager over the roll claim. I think Vernon at least can claim he did it to save himself.

I’m more wondering if two (or three) wolves were hoping more of the village lumped on me. But I dislike the stubbornness, and I dislike that you were active this evening, and made the decision to try and vote out the roll claim. That Vernon was so stubborn is somewhat understandable. That you were too has me worried.

I think there’s at least one wolf in the three of you anyway. I think the wolves wouldn’t pass up the chance to swing a mislynch into Sonic.

For me, it’s a big red flag that you point blank seemed to refuse to consider voting for the disposable villager over the roll claim.

There is no such thing as disposable villagers.
    There is good and bad.

I lean good on both des and vern.
    I lean bad on you, and think your role claim has more holes in it than a sieve.

Head count forces me to lynch bad and don't lynch good.

An NRV could win this game for us, and you have no issue sacrificing them :eek:

In my mind, your wagon was pure, and the other two wolves may have tried to save you.

Why is Mary last on vernes wagon if they supposedly voted for vern 1 hr and 15 minutes before the lynch.

I think Mary already has :pac:

Hopes for the next five minutes.

1. auto-priest
    2. I don't need to use the Father Ted gif.
    but, you told her to vote for vern, no?
    And she's not been back since.

Reminder of that pre lynch conversation.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Why is Mary last on vernes wagon if they supposedly voted for vern 1 hr and 15 minutes before the lynch.

Cos i checked the lay of the land about 30m before lynch time and believed the sonic reveal and switched to Vern. My last post was responding to Phil asking what way I was voting and at the time I was between him and Des but I sensed a reveal was coming hence him asking. He was checking if he needed to reveal as I had ffad him but he was probably pretty sure others like Vernon, Des and even yourself were definitely already voting his direction.

Absolutely wrecked on my way to work now but His reveal does not clear him as village for me but I’m not in a rush to kill a claimed Sonic when we have no counter claim. Logically you would think the wolves would take him at munch time if he’s not lying unless they think they know another roled player anyway.

Advertisement