Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

im morto for you derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Half cut reading

=

Blurried eyes

have you had a good night nigel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

mario_ate_magic_mushrooms____by_freakxdoll.png

have you had a good night nigel?

Hmmmmmm

Ok nite

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

10 players. 7 roles. 3 bad. Very much stacked in the favour of the wolves.

The only hope we have is that the two wolf teams have to compete for a kill, so there’s only one kill per turn over the two games. Otherwise it ends really quickly.

Let the d0 accusations commence :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Jaysis Strawbs straight in last night :D

Also wondering do we need to keep an eye on the other thread. Presumably there will be merger at some point otherwise could be a short game. Mario Kart sounds fun though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jaysis Strawbs straight in last night :D

Also wondering do we need to keep an eye on the other thread. Presumably there will be merger at some point otherwise could be a short game. Mario Kart sounds fun though

I'm in two minds about this. The win conditions have me confused, but pretty much everything has me confused.

The village win condition seems very clear cut, the evil imo is quite ambiguous.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm in two minds about this. The win conditions have me confused, but pretty much everything has me confused.

The village win condition seems very clear cut, the evil imo is quite ambiguous.

Seems to be 3 wolves on a team and no Sk from my reading which would mean an amalgamation at some point based on the OP win conditions. If there was an SK then we are doomed as the numbers would be stacked for the evils.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Are we assuming that the 3 players who haven’t specified roles are good? Is there any scenario where they aren’t?

• Advertisement

First!!!!

As per rule 10 - I’m Spartacus

Goddammit, I was so excited to be going for first post and then I made a balls of it :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Hi all, just getting on now
    Derry WW wrote: »

Confusing my ass. Derry ya big mangy wolf!!

Morning Doris.
    For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the baddies to win the game they have to ensure any other evil sides are dead and gain parity with the village.

I’d say we’re joining up at some stage based on the way the win conditions are written for the baddies.

Morning Doris.

I’d say we’re joining up at some stage based on the way the win conditions are written for the baddies.

Yeah, probably also because we have an baddie who is unpeekable once without anyone to actually peek them.

But then fang can only do his thang on someone from his island.

But then fang can only do his thang on someone from his island.

Assume so, would make sense for everything to be island specific at this point

Only Conor and Jake left to post. Not bad for a midnight start and a Sunday morning.

Only Conor and Jake left to post. Not bad for a midnight start and a Sunday morning.

In the villages interest for village players to post if we’re starting with a lynch tonight

I agree. I know it’s sunday but there’s a lynch tonight so we really need to be playing like it’s a Monday.

10 players- 3 bad roles, 4 good roles and 3 NRV (if we take OP at face value). Anyone good at percentages? We have a 70% chance of lynching a good player and out of that 70%, 57% chance of that good player being roled. Does that sound right?

We need to reduce those odds by having as much of a read on players as possible.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Yeah, probably also because we have an baddie who is unpeekable once without anyone to actually peek them.

Oh I hadn’t noticed that! Must go back and read the OP properly instead of just skimming it.

• Advertisement

I agree. I know it’s sunday but there’s a lynch tonight so we really need to be playing like it’s a Monday.

10 players- 3 bad roles, 4 good roles and 3 NRV (if we take OP at face value). Anyone good at percentages? We have a 70% chance of lynching a good player and out of that 70%, 57% chance of that good player being roled. Does that sound right?

We need to reduce those odds by having as much of a read on players as possible.

There isn’t really much to go on so far. I’ll be surprised if we hit a wolf tonight as it’s really just going to be down to odds.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I like this set up, very nice mods.

How come winifred had a mario emoji as her profile. Suggesting she is mario..... misdirection, double bluff? Or is it a wolf hiding though that may be too obvious but You never onow.

wini? explain yourself.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

The fox with the cowboy hat reminds me of Pter

I wonder how the mushrooms come into play?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Sonic – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of the chaos emeralds to transform into Super Sonic.
    Tails – Sidekick – Mission to find sonic and join him
    Amy Rose – Seer – Can peak one player each night
    Knuckles – Vigilante – Can shoot a player once per cycle, but bullets don’t last forever!
    Mario – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of super mushrooms to transform into Super Mario.
    Luigi – Sidekick – Mission to find Mario and join him
    Yoshi – BG – Can protect a player each night.
    Princess Peach – Power Changer – Will have a different ability each day.

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

Bowser – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Wario – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Wario.
    Waluigi – Wolf Shaman

That's the other islands roles and wolves, so Super Sonic/Evil Sonic, Super Mario/Evil Mario, two Alphas, role blocker and a shaman, the shaman was the guy with the idols right? Doesn't look like we've an SK

Iirc we left the isle of Tacos and whatever the other island was on Tuesday morning in the Jurassic Park game, so maybe just one lynch in the split parties again?

Doris being called out in Sonic

Nigel WW wrote: »

It was not my intention to throw any shade on Doris

Sorry guys I’m on a tractor today so I’ll be able to read but any posts will be short

Although there’s not a massive amount of action here

Nigel WW wrote: »

Do we need to be following what’s going on on the other thread too? I can see this getting very confusing.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Sonic – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of the chaos emeralds to transform into Super Sonic.
    Tails – Sidekick – Mission to find sonic and join him
    Amy Rose – Seer – Can peak one player each night
    Knuckles – Vigilante – Can shoot a player once per cycle, but bullets don’t last forever!
    Mario – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of super mushrooms to transform into Super Mario.
    Luigi – Sidekick – Mission to find Mario and join him
    Yoshi – BG – Can protect a player each night.
    Princess Peach – Power Changer – Will have a different ability each day.

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

Bowser – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Wario – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Wario.
    Waluigi – Wolf Shaman

That's the other islands roles and wolves, so Super Sonic/Evil Sonic, Super Mario/Evil Mario, two Alphas, role blocker and a shaman, the shaman was the guy with the idols right? Doesn't look like we've an SK

Iirc we left the isle of Tacos and whatever the other island was on Tuesday morning in the Jurassic Park game, so maybe just one lynch in the split parties again?

Seems about right. It’s quite wolf heavy so getting some of them early will be important.

It’s also not clear how good and bad rps compete so there might be tasks associated with this

• Advertisement

Rugby on now so I guess it’ll stay quiet in here for another while yet. Doesn’t leave much time to get sorted for the first lynch but it is what it is.

Advertisement