Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Heart Running!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭BrownEyes79

11th-17th February

Mon: 60mins, 5.6miles @10.48

Tues: 16x90secs@thres, 30secs rec, wu&cd, 8miles
    I had to do my S&C classes in the morning this week so I jogged a mile to the 45 min class and then went straight to the park for my session. I did these on one stretch of the park and so had the wind against and behind me which messed up my paces a good bit. My threshold pace should be between 7:57-8:08 but I was between 7:32-8:09

Weds: 65mins, 6.4miles @10:01

Thurs: 4x12mins@HM (8:11), 2:30mins rec, 10.4miles
    Thursday is usual a rest day but the way things worked out this week I decided to get my session done instead of leaving it to Saturday. Again I did this session straight after 45mins S&C class.... bad idea.. my legs were so tired. when I was doing my cooldown I felt like I'd just run a marathon! My paces were 8:14, 8:18, 8:19 and 8:21, not great

Fri: Rest

Sat: 1hr45mins lsr, 10miles @10:20. Lovely run the Pheonix park

Sun: Rest

Total: 40.8miles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

I was jealous looking at your Phoenix park run on Strava. I’ve only ever run through it twice - for DCM 17 and 18. I’d love a long run round it sometime!

Great mileage again. Looking forward to getting mine back up too in the next few weeks.

Kellygirl wrote: »
    I was jealous looking at your Phoenix park run on Strava. I’ve only ever run through it twice - for DCM 17 and 18. I’d love a long run round it.

You’ll have to arrange a weekend up with in Dublin so ;)

18th-24th February

Monday: 70mins easy @ 10:55, 6.4miles
    Tuesday: 45mins S&C class in the morning, I'd planned to get out for my session in the evening but with mid-term and husband working late it didn't happen
    Wednesday: 6x4mins@CV, 2min rec, wu&cd, 8.2miles.
    I had to do this session in the evening so I couldn't go to the park and ended up running around housing estates so it wasn't ideal. My first 4mins was a disaster trying to cross roads and dodge cars, I didn't hit my planned pace even though I felt I was running hard. I eventually found a quite enough road and did the next 5 up and back. I was really disappointed with this session and really started to doubt my training for Bohermeen :(
    CV pace 7:36-7:46, Actual pace 8:02, 7:51, 7:46, 7:46, 7:49 and 7:54
    Thursday: 45mins S&C class (morning) 70mins easy @ 10:31, 6.7 miles (evening)
    Friday: Rest
    Saturday: 35min tempo , wu&cd, 8.1miles. Tempo pace 8.30-8.33, Actual pace 8:30min/mi
    I had a rare late night out on Friday so I was in no mood for this session. When I went out I thought I'd probably end up doing an easy paced run but once I got going I was fine and actually really enjoyed it
    Sunday: 2hr lsr @ 9:58. 12.1miles
    I had company for this so ended up running a little faster than usually

Total: 42.6miles

25th Feb-3rd March

Monday: 3miles recovery @ 10:37
    Tuesday: 70mins easy @ 10:21
    Wednesday: 2x20mins @ HM, 5min rec, wu&cd, 8.4miles
    I always dread this session on the plan especially when I'm running alone and doing loops of the park but the thoughts of it are always worst than the reality!. My current HM pace is 8:11min/mi and I ended up doing 8:08 & 8:10 which i was happy with.
    45mins S&C class in the evening
    Thursday: 70mins easy @10:31
    Saturday: Parkrun
    I probably ran this a little fast the week before a race. I didn't look at my watch throughout and just tried to run comfortably strong, my splits were 7:58, 8:06 & 7:48
    Sunday: 70mins easy @ 10:29, 6.7miles

Total: 37.1 miles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

More great training! So what's the plan for Bohermeen? I'm looking forward to catching up with you over a cuppa and sandwich.

skyblue46 wrote: »
    More great training! So what's the plan for Bohermeen? I'm looking forward to catching up with you over a cuppa and sandwich.

I'm just going to run like hell and see what happens. I said before I'd love 1:45:xx but realistically I don't think I have it in me yet, maybe later on in the year but I'll go for it and hopefully get a PB

I'm just going to run like hell and see what happens. I said before I'd love 1:45:xx but realistically I don't think I have it in me yet, maybe later on in the year but I'll go for it and hopefully get a PB

You have it in you and more. You'll be racing alongside me shortly!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

18th-24th February

Wednesday: 2x20mins @ HM, 5min rec, wu&cd, 8.4miles
    I always dread this session on the plan especially when I'm running alone and doing loops of the park but the thoughts of it are always worst than the reality!. My current HM pace is 8:11min/mi and I ended up doing 8:08 & 8:10 which i was happy with.

This is a super session and the fact that you nailed it should give you great confidence lining up.

Absolutely love your strategy :D

You'll do great, no doubt about it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭Lazare

Some cracking training C. Best of luck for the weekend.

• Advertisement

Thanks ariana & Lazare

Good luck on Sunday C, hope you have a great run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

Good luck, hope it goes well!

ariana` wrote: »
    Good luck on Sunday C, hope you have a great run.
    ReeReeG wrote: »
    Good luck, hope it goes well!

Thanks girls :)

4th-10th March

Monday: 45mins S&C class
    Tuesday: 45mins easy @ 10.16, 4.3miles
    Wednesday: 6x1min@VO2, 2min rec I got a bit carried away with these
    VO2 pace 7:00-7:08, actual 7:05, 6:34, 6:46, 6:48, 6:52, 7:00
    Thursday:45minseasy @10.20, 4.4miles
    Saturday: 20mins easy @ 10.05
    Sunday: Bohermeen half marathon

Total: 28.3miles

Race Report

When I left my house it seemed like a lovely morning for a race but by the time I got to Bohermeen the wind had picked up and the temperature had dropped. I'd planned on wearing shorts and a t-shirt but after a lengthy discussion with Baby75 (I'm sure I wrecked her head with my indecision) I decided to go with leggings, merino wool long sleeve top with a pair of calf sleeves on my arms, t-shirt, gloves, neck buff, head band and cap and I was still shivering :eek:
    15mins before the start there was a lovely sleety shower but luckily that cleared to lovely blue skies. Said a quick hello to Skyblue and Sheep and then jogged down to the start line with Baby.

Apart for running under 8:11min/miles, I didn't have a full plan for the race. Actually I never have a plan for racing (they stress me out too much) I just like to run by feel, glance at my watch every so often and run as well as I can.
    My previous half PB was 1:47:26 but the course measured a little short.

The first mile (7:39) was probably a little fast but it was hard not to get carried away and it was a lovely downhill with the wind behind us.
    Mile 2 (7:53) I settled into my pace, there was a bit of a blustery side wind but it was ok. I started into mile 3 (7:53), all was good until we turned to corner - wham- head on wind. I took Skyblues advice and stayed tucked behind a small group and I managed to keep my pace within range.
    Mile 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (7:51, 7:52, 8:03, 7:56, 7:51) I was still going good but into the second loop of the course.
    Into mile 9 & 10 (8:03, 8:06) how quickly things can change!! I could really feel my legs working now and was starting to slow. I was trying to calculate in my head what pace I had to stay at to get in under 1:46. I thought with the time I'd banked earlier I still had a good chance of making it.
    Mile 11 (8:39) back into the wind again, it seemed oh so much worse this time round and I'd no group to shelter behind - disaster - at one point I looked at my watch and I saw my pace was 9min/miles. My legs were aching and all I could think about was stopping - nightmare :(
    I had to give myself a good talking to and I tired to imagine how I'd feel if I missed out on my sub 1:46 especially after doing so well so far.
    Mile 12 (8:14) I was still struggling but I tired to push on, I couldn't even look at my watch at this point.
    Mile 13 (8:11) I still didn't look at my watch until I turned the final corner. The wind was finally behind me and I only had half a mile to go. I knew then I'd reach my target and maybe a little extra.
    My official time was 1:44:46.
    To say I was delighted is an understatement. I was actually on the verge of tears when I crossed the line, I was so happy.

I met Skyblue and Baby afterwards for some tea and cake. Although neither of them were racing they both had brilliant performances.
    I told S that I thought I reached my limit when it came to half marathons and he quickly brought me back down to earth by telling me according to my age grade I should be running 1:35 LOL :D:D

So now I've to decide what to do next. I haven't signed up to anymore races yet but I'm thinking even though I hate 5k & 10ks I might try to get those times in line with my half.
    I nearly forgot to mention that I also did my fastest 10k (48:53) and 10mile (1:19:04) in yesterdays half with I thought was pretty funny since I've been dreaming of a sub 50 10k for a while now :D

Your Strava was full of PRs with your 10k, 10mile and HM times yesterday. Brilliant running. You deserve it though and as I said earlier - your consistency is really standing to you. Delighted for you.

• Advertisement

Haha. I didn't say you should run 1:35...I said it's a starting point! :-D I ran alongside an over 50 female running 1:35... there is a 1:30 in your future....and mine please God! Now when are we doing that sub 23 5k?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

Fantastic! That's a great pb. Lol at getting a 10k and 10 mile pbs too! You should definitely aim to get a "proper" pb in those races, you'll be well able.
    I got a 5k pb in a 5 mile race and then easily beat the 5k pb as I knew I could do it. Sometimes it's all in the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

I was looking forward to this report!! Very impressed with how you kept it together when you were feeling tired. Well done again!!! This will sound cheesy but you're totally someone on Strava who inspires me to try harder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭coogy

Well done C on a great performance, you certainly gave it socks! Sorry I missed you at the end!

As for 10k's, the Great Ireland Run is coming up in just over a month's time?

Kellygirl wrote: »
    Your Strava was full of PRs with your 10k, 10mile and HM times yesterday. Brilliant running. You deserve it though and as I said earlier - your consistency is really standing to you. Delighted for you.

Thanks so much K
    Haha. I didn't say you should run 1:35...I said it's a starting point! :-D I ran alongside an over 50 female running 1:35... there is a 1:30 in your future....and mine please God! Now when are we doing that sub 23 5k?

Oh really? :pac: I missed the starting point bit.... No pressure then!!:eek: (Did I mention I'm turning 40 in a few weeks so that should give me a few extra minutes!!) but I'm liking the sound of the we and sub 23 :D

I can safely say without a shadow of a doubt there is 1:30 and more in your future.

chickey2 wrote: »
    Fantastic! That's a great pb. Lol at getting a 10k and 10 mile pbs too! You should definitely aim to get a "proper" pb in those races, you'll be well able.
    I got a 5k pb in a 5 mile race and then easily beat the 5k pb as I knew I could do it. Sometimes it's all in the head!

Thanks chickey, your right it is in my head, I was really surprised when I saw my 10k time yesterday. I'm more comfortable running halves, the speed of 5 & 10ks scare me but they are distances I'd like to get good at.

ReeReeG wrote: »
    I was looking forward to this report!! Very impressed with how you kept it together when you were feeling tired. Well done again!!! This will sound cheesy but you're totally someone on Strava who inspires me to try harder :)

Aww thanks so much, that's such a lovely thing to say.
    I hope my report lived up to expectations, I'm so crap at writing them and the first time I typed it up Boards logged me out so I lost it, this was my second attempt!

• Advertisement

coogy wrote: »
    Well done C on a great performance, you certainly gave it socks! Sorry I missed you at the end!

As for 10k's, the Great Ireland Run is coming up in just over a month's time?

Thanks K, I'll look that one up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Imagine what you’d have run without all that gear on!

Congrats, a fine performance.

Murph_D wrote: »

This exactly :eek: Did you shed any layers during the race - were you melting by the end? I was out the weekend before in similar conditions in a vest & shorts :pac: Mind you i was cold to the bone at the start and for a lot of the early kms :cool:

I think i can safely say you can tick sub 50 10k off the list and go straight for sub 45 :D And you don't need a pacer to run sub 23 5k either, that will be no bother to you... But that's just my opinion ;)

Well done on a super result, consistent training = consistent improvement, it's a fairly simple formula but you do it exceptionally well, savour the moment :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

great running and great report. Well done. With that half time you can go sub 47 - 10k and sub 23 - 5 k no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Sheep1978

Great stuff C. Was looking forward to your report after you seemed so delighted on whats app. and deserved with your ever consistent running the last year. Onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭eyrie

Such an impressive run and time, well done! You held it together so well to power on when it got tough. No wonder you were delighted at the end!! That's a brilliant PB, I'm very envious!

Now when are we doing that sub 23 5k?
    Let me know when and where to stalk ye tag along if this is happening pacman.gif

eyrie wrote: »
    Let me know when and where to stalk ye tag along if this is happening pacman.gif

You're another one who doesn't need a pacer to run sub 23. Back yourselves ladies, you both have bucket loads of potential and with the quality of training you've been putting in there's no reason to doubt yourselves :cool:

Murph_D wrote: »

:pac::pac: I never thought of that! :D
    This exactly :eek: Did you shed any layers during the race - were you melting by the end? I was out the weekend before in similar conditions in a vest & shorts :pac: Mind you i was cold to the bone at the start and for a lot of the early kms :cool:

I think i can safely say you can tick sub 50 10k off the list and go straight for sub 45 :D And you don't need a pacer to run sub 23 5k either, that will be no bother to you... But that's just my opinion ;)

Well done on a super result, consistent training = consistent improvement, it's a fairly simple formula but you do it exceptionally well, savour the moment :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence E, I'll start believing in myself if you promise to do the same! ;)

I was hoping I wasn't going to be too overdressed but I didn't chucked the cap and gloves until around mile 7 and I rolled down the arm sleeves but I was glad I had the base layer on, its so hard to know what to wear when the weather is like that.

Younganne wrote: »
    great running and great report. Well done. With that half time you can go sub 47 - 10k and sub 23 - 5 k no problems.

Thank you :)
    Sheep1978 wrote: »
    Great stuff C. Was looking forward to your report after you seemed so delighted on whats app. and deserved with your ever consistent running the last year. Onwards and upwards.

Thanks D :)
    eyrie wrote: »

:pac: yes we'll definitely let you know! I'll have to do a bit of research and find a nice flat 5k, pb friendly course for us :D

:pac: yes we'll definitely let you know! I'll have to do a bit of research and find a nice flat 5k, pb friendly course for us :D

Fr Collins Parkrun!

• Advertisement

:pac::pac: I never thought of that! :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence E, I'll start believing in myself if you promise to do the same! ;)

I was hoping I wasn't going to be too overdressed but I didn't chucked the cap and gloves until around mile 7 and I rolled down the arm sleeves but I was glad I had the base layer on, its so hard to know what to wear when the weather is like that.

Thank you :)

Thanks D :)

Haha fair point, i will try anyhow :)

I second this!! :p
    Now that's the kind of course I like the sound of :pac:

11th-17th March

Monday: Rest
    Tuesday: 45mins easy, 4.3miles @10:28
    45mins S&C class
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Rest, 45mins S&C class
    Friday: 75mins easy, 7miles @ 10:36
    Saturday: 60mins easy, 6miles @10:20
    Sunday: 60mins hill run, 5miles @ 11:29

Total: 22.5miles

Easy enough week. It was nice to have a rest after Bohermeen.
    The hill run on Sunday was the highlight of my week and hopefully I'll be able to fit more of these in.

18th-24th March

Monday: 60mins easy, 6miles @ 10:06
    Tuesday: 60mins easy to moderate, 6.2miles (10:14, 10:01, 9:54, 9:39, 9:04, 8:55)
    45mins S&C class
    Wednesday: 70mins easy, 6.7miles @ 10:25
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: 50min mix, 9mins easy(approx 10:13) & 1min hard (approx 6:39), 12miles, I added so extra miles at the end because I knew I wouldn't get out over the weekend
    Saturday: Rest
    Sunday: Rest

Total: 30.9miles

I'd nothing planned for this week and I'm still not 100% sure what to do next so I decided to go back to the grads base plan to build up my mileage and tide me over for the next few weeks until I decide whether to do the Faster Road Racing plan or the grads 5k-10k plan again

I cant believe its been 7 weeks since I've updated my log :eek:

A quick overview of the last 2 months!

18th-24th March
    I started into week 3 of the grads base plan and did 2 45mins S&C classes
    Total mileage: 30.9miles

1st-7th April
    Week 4 of the grads base plan
    2 45mins S&C classes
    Total mileage: 37:3miles

8th-14th April
    Week 5 base plan
    2 45mins S&C classes
    Total mileage 37:1miles

15th-21st April
    I was away this week so mileage was down
    1 45mins S&C class
    Total mileage: 21.1miles

22nd-28th April
    All easy running this week finished off with a 15mile run on the Wicklow Way
    2 45mins S&C classes
    Total mileage: 44.4miles

29th April-5th May
    Low mileage again this week because I was away
    Easy running and one 30mins tempo run
    2 S&C classes
    Total mileage: 18.1miles

6th-12th May
    Mon: 7miles easy @10.27min/mi
    Tues: 7.53mles, 6x2mins@AP (7:07-7:16), 3 min rec pace 7:04,7:11,7:10,7:13,7:16,7:33 My first speed session in a long time!
    45mins S&C
    Weds: 7miles easy
    Thurs: Rest
    Fri: 10miles easy @ 10.03min/mi
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: 8miles recce of leg 6 of Wicklow Way relay

Total mileage: 40.4miles

I feel like I've been all over the place with my running, I don't know quite what I'm doing. I think I really need to get some more speed work in. I have to WW relay next Saturday so I'm looking forward to that and then starting into a plan for the South Dublin 10k

I’m so bad at keeping my log up to date but I want to make an good effort to record my DCM training!

I’ve been running consistently for the last few months. In April & May I finished the Grads base plan and a bit of hill running. I ran in the Wicklow Way relay in May. I ran leg 7 which is 12.5 miles. It was probably the toughest thing I’ve ever done. I was on my own for all of it and it included lots of hills, forests, undulating roads, farms, climbing over stiles, and opening & closing farm gates and to top it all of the last mile included the aptly named Steps of Sorrow. It’s safe to say I will never forget the experience!!

I then jumped into week 8 of the grads 5-10k plan and I raced the South Dublin 10k last weekend. I finished in 49:47. I wasn’t very happy with my time since I ran a faster 10k during a HM in March. I need to spend more time learning how to race properly.

Week 1 of DCM training
    July 22nd-28th

Monday: 6miles@ 10:35min/mi
    I wasn’t planning on going out but ariana suggested I do a recovery run after racing on Sunday. I felt good so decided to keep going and use it as my first day of marathon training
    Tuesday: 7miles @ 10:19min/mi
    Wednesday: 9miles, 10x2mins@CV, wu&cd, my warm up was a bit all over the place. I went to the Phoenix Park to do this session and ended up Qing for the toilets for 20mins!! I changed into my Hokas for the session and I really enjoyed it!
    Friday: 16miles @ 10:19min/mi I had to switch around my days so my long run was on Friday. I went to the park again all was good but it was so so hot and in the last 5miles I had to make a couple of pit stops at the car for water. I upped the pace slightly for the last 3 miles
    Saturday: 7miles @ 10:07min/mi
    I ran this with a few friends and with all the chatting I forgot to restart my watch so I only recorded 6 miles

Total: 44.2miles

• Registered Users Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Plan buddies! :)

Best of luck with the training. Is sub 4 still the goal?

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Plan buddies! :)

Best of luck with the training. Is sub 4 still the goal?

YAY... I saw that on Strava, and Coogy’s doing it too!

Sub 4 is the goal and if I get it I’ll never run a marathon again :D

You heard it here first folks!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

Same - and I’m deadly serious too!!

• Advertisement

Haha that sounds very final... 3:45, 3:30 not appeal at all then, no ;)

Great first week there. I'll think you rock the training anyhow and the day will day care of itself :)

You heard it here first folks!!! :pac:

:pac: :pac:
    Bluesquare wrote: »
    Same - and I’m deadly serious too!!

Me too.... (at the moment!!) I’d much prefer to get really good at HMs and possibly 5ks

Haha that sounds very final... 3:45, 3:30 not appeal at all then, no ;)

Great first week there. I'll think you rock the training anyhow and the day will day care of itself :)

Thanks ariana, fingers crossed :)

Week 2
    29th July- 4th Aug

Monday: 7miles @ 10:59
    Tuesday: 3x8mins@threshold (7:46-7:57) 7:40/7:43/7:50
    I had company for this which helped me alot, I think if I was on my own I wouldn’t have hit my paces
    Wednesday: 7miles @ 11:03
    Friday: 7miles @ 10:26
    Saturday: Progression run, 12miles 20/20/15/5 easy to tempo
    I loved this run and again I had company for it which made a huge difference! I met Wubble in the park, he was looking good as he glided by us up a hill! I found the change from easy to mod the hardest but felt good with the tempo paces my watch died for the cool down!

Total: 42miles

Week 3
    5th-11th August

Monday: 6mile hill run
    Lovely company, lovely scenery and lovely trails (apart from the scramble through about 100m of overgrown bracken) No better way to spend a bank holiday Monday :)

Tuesday: 8x3mins@ CV (7:25-7:35)
    7:36/37/33/34/37/33/34/17
    I was going to postpone this until Wednesday because of the hill run on Monday but decided I was better off giving it a go and if my legs were too tired I’d turn it into an easy run.
    I was glad I did it, I just about managed to stay on pace and I went all out for the last one!
    Wednesday: 8miles easy@ 10:33
    Friday: 18mile lsr @ 10:03
    I was dreading this run because it was going to be the longest I’d run in 2 years and I’d be doing it on my own. I decided to copy the same route I ran with Skyblue & Lazare which included mile 2-11 of the marathon and although it wasn’t as enjoyable as when I ran it with them in 2017 it was still pretty enjoyable! Skyblue had us running up the Kyber at mile 16 then (and nearly killed me) and I was going to wimp out of it this time but by the time I went back into the Phoenix Park I knew I’d regret it if I didn’t at least try and surprisingly it was ok! I picked up the pace slightly for the last 2 miles. My legs were tired getting into the car but I didn’t feel nearly as bad as I thought I would. This run definitely boosted my confidence
    Saturday: 70mins moderate pace (9:04-21) 8miles @ 9:01
    Up early for this one because I’m going on holidays!
    Sunday: HOLIDAYS!!

Total: 50miles

I passed 1000miles for the year this week and also had my highest mileage week ever!!

Nice work on the two milestones C!

Nice work on the two milestones C!

Thanks K. Glad to hear you seem to be on the mend, hopefully you’ll be back on plan soon!

• Advertisement

Really great week C. Congrats on the 50 miles and the 1000 miles. Hope you are having a fab holiday and have found your way around ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Super few weeks there C. Enjoy your well deserved holidays :D

That's a super couple of weeks. Only 9 or 10 more and you can look forward to tapering! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

You're putting in some really great training at the moment - I'm really enjoying following your progress. Congrats on passing the 1,000 mile mark :)

Advertisement