Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

April 2019 Intake

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vat19

RDC1234 wrote: »
    Is everyone just posting there forms that they filled out back?

When did you receive them?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

vat19 wrote: »
    When did you receive them?

Pack came yesterday just says return immediately and the address to send it to

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vat19

RDC1234 wrote: »
    Pack came yesterday just says return immediately and the address to send it to

Thank u hopefully mine arrives tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Golfer0011

Would you guys be up for creating a whatsapp group for all the April candidates? Would be a good opportunity to get to know each other before we start April 14th. Just a thought....

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jojobubbles

Golfer0011 wrote: »
    Would you guys be up for creating a whatsapp group for all the April candidates? Would be a good opportunity to get to know each other before we start April 14th. Just a thought....

Yeah I’m up for that : )
    Maybe we could set it up at induction day so we aren’t putting numbers on here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Golfer0011

Yeah I’m up for that : )
    Maybe we could set it up at induction day so we aren’t putting numbers on here?

Good point. Dont know who is looking at this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NYB

More offers out today. Not me though

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

NYB wrote: »

If only my vetting was back it would have been me. Not happy, 15 weeks since I sent in info they required.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CML19

NYB wrote: »

This thread is PSNI Recruitment are you sure that the offers today aren’t for Garda?

Your previous posts don’t seem to be relevant to the 1710 recruitment campaign

Offers aren’t due again until 25th March

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NYB

You are right wrong thread. Apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Adam261

Hi guys i'd just like to wish all of you starting this month good luck. I did my PCA with some of you and was offered a place in the April intake but have had to defer due to my current employers ridiculously long notice period. Hopefully i'll see some of you again on the other side!

Advertisement