Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW28 Transfer Thread. We are all saving or patient!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Transferred in Zaha and Jimenez for Firmino and Llorente. -4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭shmeee

keano_afc wrote: »
    Is Rashford to Jiminez for a -8 a silly move?

Similar fixture line up's, both Blank in 31 and 33.

Rashford could easily be back for the weekend, as Ole said today "that wasn't as bad as we first feared".

Have you 11 starters for tonight?

I'm all against hits unless 100% needed as making the 4 points back to get level isn't that easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

shmeee wrote: »
    Similar fixture line up's, both Blank in 31 and 33.

Rashford could easily be back for the weekend, as Ole said today "that wasn't as bad as we first feared".

Have you 11 starters for tonight?

I'm all against hits unless 100% needed as making the 4 points back to get level isn't that easy.

Team at the moment is
    Foster

Shaw--VVD--Doherty

Sterling--Pogba--Salah--Jota

Rondon--Rashford--Aubameyang

First sub is Bednarek, which isnt the worst considering the opposition.

Team at the moment is
    Foster

Shaw--VVD--Doherty

Sterling--Pogba--Salah--Jota

Rondon--Rashford--Aubameyang

First sub is Bednarek, which isnt the worst considering the opposition.

Your not in a bad position.

Surely Auba starts.

Only thing now is your going to loose value in Rashford as set for another drop in price, again it depends what you got him in at.

And you've taken a -4 to get to that team I presume?

I'd personally go with it, you should have 11 starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Worth transferring KDB out for Sane?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

shmeee wrote: »
    Your not in a bad position.

Surely Auba starts.

Only thing now is your going to loose value in Rashford as set for another drop in price, again it depends what you got him in at.

And you've taken a -4 to get to that team I presume?

I'd personally go with it, you should have 11 starters.

Cheers. Yeah already on a -4 to get the above. I got Rashford at £7m (he was a punt that massively worked out) so I'd lose a chunk by selling him. Might stick with things as they are.

Cheers. Yeah already on a -4 to get the above. I got Rashford at £7m (he was a punt that massively worked out) so I'd lose a chunk by selling him. Might stick with things as they are.

You've nice value built up in Rashford. I enjoy that punt now.

Roll with what you have now is my advice, these midweek GW's are a pure gamble, this could work out for you.

I'm thinking a
    Success -> Barnes
    Matic -> Hayden

2 FT used and had 0.6 ITB to make the above work.

Hanging onto Firmino (breaking even on value with him now), will let it roll and need the 3 Liverpool players for GW31.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I've Firmino and Rashford, both sound out tonight. gonna hold Rashford as he's the one I'd want longer term.

Firmino - Vardy for me.

Now debating AWB - Duffy for a -4. With Rashford, AWB and Niasse out tonight, any rotation and I'm down to 10 players, so I'm convincing myself it's really a -2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Aggy in for Laccy....probably about a month too late at this stage but better late than never I guess.

Thrown the armband on him as well ahead of Salah.

Will only have one sub on the bench so hoping for zero lineup surprises

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Decided to sell Rashford. Last time United were days away from playing PSG Ole rested him, and if he's got doubts about his fitness ahead of Southampton's visit then I could see him being on the bench again. In comes Jamie Vardy.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Aguero and McNeil in for Rashford and Son

I had Aguero fear 100 percent hell be rested now

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Almost there ........

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Jota to Almiron or bank??

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I did Anderson and Rashford to Almiron and Vardy for a hit. Only realised after doing the moves I had enough for Aguero. Hoping he is rested now.

km79 wrote: »
    Almost there ........

There is def some lads who have completely forgotten the 6.45pm deadline and will rock in after 7 to make a few transfers.

Seems quiet around and on the Twitter machine but midweek fixtures tend to be like that.

Once I’ve 11 starting I’ll take it and run this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Had 5 mins to change my team before the deadline. Took a punt on Ashley Barnes. Hope it works out!

Had 5 mins to change my team before the deadline. Took a punt on Ashley Barnes. Hope it works out!

He starts so that’s a plus with what has been happening the past week or so with not even knowing if players will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Rashford & Laporte Out,

Vardy and Schar in

:cool:

Advertisement