Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW28 Transfer Thread. We are all saving or patient!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Rashford and sterling have become 2 biggish worries now possibly higuain in building towards 31 and manè maybe in the same theme. Alot of mulling over to be done in a short period of time
    Why Sterling?

My frontline is the main problem. Firmino and Rachford injured (and fodder Niasse unavailable this week).

Vady the favorite at the moment, Probably a week to early for Arnie. Is Zaha an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Why Sterling?

210 minutes already in the first 2 of 4 games in 10 days gets a full rest Wednesday I feel

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Just took a hit to get Kun back! FS! :mad: Laca/AWB out - Kun/Bennett in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Rashford to Rondon done, feeling it’s a mistake though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Thinking Loris out, any recommendations on keepers?

I would like Dubravka but no confirmed game in 33 annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Feel like there could be serious rotation this week, have AWB, Niasse and Rashford out this week while I wanna ship on Anderson and Fab. Still think I'll do my original plan of Anderson to Sterling and might move Rashford on if he'll be out for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thinking of taking a punt on Vardy with the Rashford injury.

Excellent fixtures and a guaranteed game in 31 and 33.

Rashford will miss tomorrow obviously then has Southampton home, Arsenal away and a blank.

The Southampton game will be hairy going without him, but Vardy has Brighton at home this week, Watford away when United have Southampton, Fulham at home when United are away to Arsenal, and then play Burnley away in the blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Paully D wrote: »

Rashford will miss tomorrow obviously then has Southampton home, Arsenal away and a blank.

The Southampton game will be hairy going without him, but Vardy has Brighton at home this week, Watford away when United have Southampton, Fulham at home when United are away to Arsenal, and then play Burnley away in the blank.

I've just done this, makes too much sense not to I think, especially if you can FH Rashford back in for GW32.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

ScummyMan wrote: »
    I've just done this, makes too much sense not to I think, especially if you can FH Rashford back in for GW32.

I did it last night too. My only fear is it appears a little TOO obvious, so is sure to back fire :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Have two ft and no idea and losing interest. Still have three chips left too but it's struggle this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,106 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

was all set on going Rashford ----> Vardy.

but if Jesus is injured, it's very difficult to ignore Kun.

fúck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,940 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Paully D wrote: »

Yeah I had Higuain earmarked but that Leicester sacking and Chelsea looking like a jokeshop is making me think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Rashford & Laporte Out,

Vardy and Schar in

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Maddison or Almiron? I have Vardy too.

I’m leaning towards Maddison with the guaranteed GW33 fixture and better fixtures, but maybe spreading the coverage out a bit would be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Pereira and Kamara out, Shaw and Rondon in.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I might have to free hit I've Rashford, Firminio, Laporte & Wan Bissaka all injured.

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    I might have to free hit I've Rashford, Firminio, Laporte & Wan Bissaka all injured.

There’s gonna be much bigger situations to use it ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

keano_afc wrote: »
    Pereira and Kamara out, Shaw and Rondon in.

I’m trying to get Pereira in! Great fixtures including 31 and 33.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

All aboard the Vardy train

Choo-choo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

All aboard the Vardy train

Choo-choo!
    I have my seat, auba rashers out kun vardy in on 2ft happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

will sergio start for city wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Do we know who's actually taking charge of Leicester?

May also be considering a certain somebody in for Rashford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Vardy and Kun In
    Pea and Firmno out

I think

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

Am I missing something surely auba starts against Bournemouth and Sergio an rotation risk if Jesus fit as played 120 mins yesterday and rashford might have no choice but to play

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

AWB and firminho out, TAA and vardy in with an eye on gw31. Leaves me with 6 players for gw31 but will get that up to 9 hopefully and then wildcard for gw32

The only thing that is making me think Higuain instead of Vardy is game in 31, game in 33 (a home one at that) and a DGW against Brighton to go with it.

The question however is will Chelsea v Brighton likely be part of a GW32 DGW? Because I'm planning to free hit that week I think, so I don't necessarily need to work that week into my plans at all.

Anyone tempted to give Duffy a look? I realise he's as many goals as clean sheets, but they've some lovely home fixtures. They blank in GW31 when I plan of FH'ing anyway.

And to top it off, one of their DGW's will be either:
    SOU/CAR
    BOU/CAR

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

What do people think of Demarai Gray at 5.4 mil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,140 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Anyone tempted to give Duffy a look? I realise he's as many goals as clean sheets, but they've some lovely home fixtures. They blank in GW31 when I plan of FH'ing anyway.

And to top it off, one of their DGW's will be either:
    SOU/CAR
    BOU/CAR

Yep a Brighton defender is on my list

Advertisement